Lip Exfoliator

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Rub vaseline on your lips and them and then blush them with a toothbrush.

Reaction score
I make a lip scrub, as mine get skanky dry in the winter. But basicaly just mix a bit of lip balm or oil (not baby oil) to a paste with a bit of brown sugar and use that, then remove with damp cotton pads or tissue.

Reaction score
mary kay makes a good lip exfoliator. it comes as part of the satin lips kit.

Reaction score
I love to apply Carmex nightly, it contains salicylic acid. Checkout the home skincare thread. This has been discussed and everyone gave fabulous ideas.

Reaction score
I always scrub my lips with my toothbrush after I brushed my teeth. Every day, in the morning and evening. For me this works great!

Reaction score
Smashbox has a good one.

But also you can use MAC's Microfine Refinisher to slough off dead skin on your lips. Then follow up with lip conditionare.

Reaction score
I use The Softest Lips Lip Scrub from Bissy's Boutique. Works wonders!

Reaction score
I've tried the vaseline/toothbrush, I have/tried the mary kay, but everytime I use it my lips feel good for a while then it really gets dry.

Reaction score
i have the smashbox one, honestly save your $18.

just use a wash cloth (it works better, at least with me).

Reaction score
i scrub my lips with a warm moist wascloth and smooth on vaseline then i cut a piece of saran wrap to cover my entire mouth. i use a hot wash cloth or cotton round on top of the saran to penetrate the moisturizing vaseline.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Milah /img/forum/go_quote.gif i scrub my lips with a warm moist wascloth and smooth on vaseline then i cut a piece of saran wrap to cover my entire mouth. i use a hot wash cloth or cotton round on top of the saran to penetrate the moisturizing vaseline. I've never heard of that!

All the dead skin comes off?

ALo

Reaction score
I have the Body Shop's Lip Scuff and Benefit's lip buffing beads and balm duo. My lips still peel everyday even though I use these products! I used the toothbrush before and a washcloth followed with vaseline. My lips will be fine in the morning and at night but by the middle of the day I can peel flakes of skin off with my fingers and then they bleed. Is there anything out there to prevent this?

Reaction score
I use a toothbrush with my Organic Lip Balm. It has a soft consistency which could be used instead of vaseline.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by princessmich /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use a toothbrush with my Organic Lip Balm. It has a soft consistency which could be used instead of vaseline. What brand?

Latest posts