Lip Exfoliator

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sephoras girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you put the mixture on a toothbrush? I just mix it in the palm of my hand and swirl it with my fingers. works great and tastes great!
smile.gif

Toothbrush, then chapstick. it's sooo easy and it really works! Also if you want to plump up your lips and make them nice and healthy, rub a few drops of clove oil on with your fingertips (you can do lip balm underneath if you want). It tingles and sometimes hurts like hell at first, but it makes your lips look amazing.

Clove oil should help with your wrinkly lips as well.

bee luscious cosmetics makes an awesome lip exfoliator it has been awesome for me and the vibran C lip therapy is great with it. Very soft lips.

Yep, I use sugar as well, use my finger and scrub on. Then on damp lips I put on the rosebud salve. moisture only works if you apply on damp skin/lips. Then you see results. Apply on dry skin and it'll stay the same.

I made my own. Brown sugar, sugar, olive oil, and honey. Scrub my lips with it. Wipe off with a wash cloth and then follow with rose salve. They are so soft now.

Good info, but even after I exfoliate my lips I get a white ring on the inner parts of my lips after wearing lipgloss for a little bit. How do I stop that from forming?

As I usually have problems with my lips in winter,so before going to bed,I usually put Vaseline petroleum jelly on my lips, then use a toothbrush for children to exfoliate it and finally use lipbalm again.It's really great as it makes my lips softer than ever ^^

I brush them, using a clean/toothpaste free brush, after I brushed my teeth. If there's still some toothpaste left, it can dry your lips a lot. After that, I put on some Rosebud Salve, and they look great!

I've heard some good things about a lip exfoiliator by Sally Hansen, but I haven't tried it yet...
laughing.gif

EDM (Everyday Minerals) has a new product - Gentle Lip Scrub made from 100% pure Jojoba that suppose to exfoliate and moisturize the lips if anyone is interested to try this (it's in the lip color section and costs 4.50$ for 30g/.01oz).

Quote:
Take a pinch of loose jojoba dots, and gently apply to your lips in a scrubbing motion. As it gently exfoliates it also naturally melts into your lips - no need to rinse off! It works as a gentle exfoliator and moisturizer all in one. 100% pure Jojoba and Everyday Natural! This product is loose and weighs .30g/.01oz

Originally Posted by TheStranger1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif EDM (Everyday Minerals) has a new product - Gentle Lip Scrub made from 100% pure Jojoba that suppose to exfoliate and moisturize the lips if anyone is interested to try this (it's in the lip color section and costs 4.50$ for 30g/.01oz). Wow, I hadn't seen that yet! Too bad I ordered some stuff a couple of days ago, because I really want to give this a try. Hopefolly there will be some reviews soon
wink.gif

Paula's Choice makes a product that you put on your lips and let it sit for a few minutes then the funky stuff on your lips just peels away. It was great but it did dry out kinda fast. That was the only drawback.

Mary Kay's lip exfoilator from the satin lips collection is fabulous!

great thread...

i have been trying to figure out something for my lips...

i have a bad habit of biting the dead skin off...

heading to the store to get some of the mentioned products...

Back