Lip Exfoliator

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use The Softest Lips Lip Scrub from Bissy's Boutique. Works wonders! That's good stuff!!

Reaction score
I use the Mary Kay Satin Lips, too. The exfoliating lip mask is good, and I like the balm even better. Sticks on your lips a lot longer than most.

Reaction score
I use lip smacker. My eight year old sister leaves them everywhere lmao.

They really smooth my lips...and they smell good :)

I don't know if that will really help you but I like it.

Reaction score
I just get a toothbrush.. put a bit of cold water and "scrub" my lips. works well
smile.gif

Reaction score
I use Beauticontrol's Lip Apeel. I is a mask that you let dry on your lips and then remove and add the lip balm.

Reaction score
I find that regularly applying lip balm stops my lips from going dry. I seriously apply it about every half hour though, I'm addicted to lip balm.

The only time they have been dry recently is when I was ill. And my lip scrub sorted that right out when I was better.

Try to avoid petroleum based lip balms (including vaseline). Not everyone will agree but I find that they make my lips drier. And you know what I've found recently, I used to love Carmex but I haven't used it since I switched to making my own. Well anyway, I bought some recently when I ran out of my homemade stuff and it tastes freaking disgusting and it feels horrible!! Vaseline is the same. I was so glad to get some time this weekend to make some more of my own.

Reaction score
Ditto to Lip Scuff from The Body Shop! I've used it for years and it's great! Cheaper than Smashbox too!

Reaction score
Smashbox has a good one. But def try baking soda in a toothbrush like Tyra, its cheaper and it works real good!

Reaction score
I agree with the others....vaseline and a toothbrush works great. I've also tried the Smashbox lip exfoliator, it also works but isn't as cheap.

Reaction score
Yup, vaseline and a toothbrush. I like Smashbox but seems like they are a little high on a lot of things these days.

Reaction score
I tried mixing honey with sugar and rubbing that on my lips after reading someones post on another forum. It was messy and kind of a pain. I was just to lazy to do it on a regular basis which I need.

Instead of all that I put vasaline on them right before bed. Right after my morning shower, I rub them with a washcloth to remove any dead skin. It comes off really easy then. My lips are looking healthier now.

Nox

Reaction score
I just use my regular washcloth with warm water daily.

Reaction score
a little sugar and water mixture works well. since lips don't have the same glands to produce sweat or body oil, the key is to keep them hydrated with a rich balm all day. and try not to lick your lips as that dries them even more.

Latest posts