Lip Factory July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I caved.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Ordered LF this month.  I think I'll probably only get this once (it's rather expensive!), but I'm very excited!  I know it's their anniversary month, but is it also an all-lip month?  Didn't they delay the all-lip month on their anniversary once before, so the two didn't coincide?

Since I signed up on the 18th this month, if I were to continue, would this always be my billing date going forward?
No, they usually charge on the 1st of the month.

In my opinion this is a great sub and totally worth the price which I think is very reasonable for the amount of stuff you get....if you can put it to use.

I didn't even get that- all i got was a couple of different e-mails telling me that they got my payment.
They have, by now, PO'ed me so badly with their lack of communication and billing me 2 months without sending so much as a Chap Stick that I have cancelled my subscription. 

I guess I'm one of those people for whom first impressions are important. They have totally blown it with me. And I still have absolutely no idea if they are sending the products I've paid for, or what. I know they didn't refund anything. 

Some companies are SO disappointing. This is one I was looking forward to so very much. Sometimes, good CS personnel can make up for a glitch or a problem. I am not sure Lip Factory even HAS CS people. 

They have, by now, PO'ed me so badly with their lack of communication and billing me 2 months without sending so much as a Chap Stick that I have cancelled my subscription. 

I guess I'm one of those people for whom first impressions are important. They have totally blown it with me. And I still have absolutely no idea if they are sending the products I've paid for, or what. I know they didn't refund anything. 

Some companies are SO disappointing. This is one I was looking forward to so very much. Sometimes, good CS personnel can make up for a glitch or a problem. I am not sure Lip Factory even HAS CS people. 
Oh my God, that's terrible. I am shocked. Their CS had always been amazing for me. It seems to me you ought to have some kind of legal recourse if they've charged you twice and you never got anything.

17 hours ago, LF replied to a comment on a post on their facebook page from the 17th; "There are actually 4 lip products in this box [name of poster]! 7 items total.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

I just ordered this box about a week ago.  Why do I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten their tracking codes? Normally I have mine by now...but whatever it's fine I know the box will be worth it 

One question: Does Pur-lisse make lip products? I am sure that MANY of you are as overloaded with Pur-lisse as I am this month. Did they have a warehouse fire? A huge batch of product about to expire, what? LOL. Just amazing. I have 6 tubes this month and more to come. 

Actually, I'd just be happy if Lip Factory sent a box. I've already cancelled with them so I don't expect flowers and rainbows. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They do make a lip product.

It's pur lip comfort daily lip nourisher. I know everyone hates pur lisse, but it's really good stuff.

Has anyone gotten their tracking codes? Normally I have mine by now...but whatever it's fine I know the box will be worth it 

I got my tracking last week. Still no box though.
I got my tracking code on the 17th and it hasn't been updated once, it still says it is in Florida! It is so annoying because when I got my e-mail it said it would be here in 1-3 days! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my tracking info on the 17th, but all it has said since then is "electronic notification" on the 18th.

I really wish USPS and the other shipping companies would have it set up so that nothing is emailed until the packages start moving.

I can see why companies need to print the labels up well ahead of shipping and it just makes those of us who are waiting for our packages insane! 

I got my tracking code on the 17th and it hasn't been updated once, it still says it is in Florida! It is so annoying because when I got my e-mail it said it would be here in 1-3 days! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I usually get my box about 10-12 days after I get that notification.

My box has been out for over a week. Temps near 100 everywhere it's traveled. This is just POOR.

They ship-- USPS First Class. Or that's how my envelope was shipped. 

The horrendous heat is what worries me about lip, nail and other beauty items right now. Of course, I subscribe to so many boxes that they are stacked up every AM by the PO and every PM by UPS.. No damage yet, so maybe this stuff withstands the heat better than it does in my bag, LOL.

Very anxious to see what Lip Factory sends. I may re-subscribe.. but their CS is... unusual. Emails to a member's account on the internet in a tiny box? That's SO tacky as is their dependence on " social media".

A business should be professional .Social media may be fun for many, but it's anything but professional.

I'm glad LF comes late in the month, it gives me something to look forward to after BB and Ipsy, I like having my subs spread across the month.

So excited to see what this Anniversary box will have!

Well, now I'm a bit concerned.  Didn't get my shipping notice yet.  I had placed my order around 5am on the 18th, and while I was looking back at LF's facebook page tonight I realized they'd posted on the 17th that it was the last day to order July's box.  (I know it flipped to August before I got home from work, but in the early morning it still had said they were taking subs to July.)  I left a comment asking if they can confirm I'm getting July's.  I'll be sad if not!!!

Back