Lip Factory July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really kind of underwhelmed by that spoiler. Although I do really really like Ofra products, so I'm pleased to see that lip liner. The Pari shadow looks pretty too.

After seeing all the purple lipsticks they were posting on their facebook page I was kind of hoping we'd get one.

I was able to confirm I'm getting July.  YaY!

Hmmmm.....  I'm a bit torn.  I really wish the J. Cat were something we all got to try rather than two BA glosses - not really a gloss person.  And some of the other stuff - the paladio and lip liner - I wouldn't choose to buy.  But the shadow reminds me of kitten (which I love), and the EcoTints looks very interesting.

I can see me trying all of the items, although just looking at it there's nothing I'm really excited to try, or that I expect I'll find myself reaching for constantly.

On the other hand, sometimes if you try something you wouldn't have if it hadn't been given in a box, you're surprised by finding new favorites and HGs.

I'll keep watching what they send, but for $22, I'm not going to stay subscribed to the box.  Think in August I'll give Boxy Charm a whirl instead.

Not impressed! I looked at the spoiler and got curious about the Palladio brow fix, since I love all things brow. So I did some searching, and found that the jcat lip paint, and ofra lip liner, are the only things I could buy online in the packaging shown....the Palladio and beautyaddicts glosses can be bought in the shown packaging on wholesale sites. Which leads me to believe all of these products are old! Soooo unhappy with lip factory this month! If I wants 3 dollar old products I would buy them myself...pretty bummed as I expected great things for their anniversary box.

Yep, color me disappointed. I was hoping for some nicer colors. Still a nice box, but it looks fairly neutral.

I'll stick with them for the August box, for sure; it should be an all-lips, right?

I do like this sub. Really, I'll probably give it to the end of the year, and hope we get some more vibrant colors for fall and winter. 

I looked through the thread from July of last year.  The anniversary took the place of the all-lips box, and they had the next lips box in November.  At least, when someone emailed them in July, that was their plan.

Well, darn it. I kind of like the other make up they send, but I have been looking forward to getting one of the all lip boxes! Oh well, something fun for my birthday month!

I take it all back. I love my box! I don't need the brow stuff, but everything else is very nice, I got a hot pink lip liner and a pink eye shadow crayon thingee that I will probably use on my lips, too. 

And @@GirlyGirlie  you'll be pleasantly surprised!  

Mine is Heartodocious....it's a bright fuchsia and I love it!

They need to add  Frumious and Bandersnatch.

Received my box today.

20140726_134307.jpg

I was really hoping for the JCat in Red Potion but received Always Late, Rabbit instead...
I'd take that one.

But I'm obsessed with Queen of harts and Red Potion. I didn't know they had these, but I see a couple of other colors I'd really like too. At $4.99, they'll all be mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back