Lip Factory July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it all back. I love my box! I don't need the brow stuff, but everything else is very nice, I got a hot pink lip liner and a pink eye shadow crayon thingee that I will probably use on my lips, too. 

And @@GirlyGirlie  you'll be pleasantly surprised!  
I didn't read this before my box came in the mail today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love all the products. I don't think there's anything boring about this sub.  I will use ALL these products and they are ALL full sized. YAY!!

My Jcat wonder lip paint is red in some light and bright but dark fuschia in another light. It's called " Heartadocious" or something. I can't read the label very well.  I love it though.

I unsubbed because they took so long to acknowledge my membership- then to send me anything but I think this sub is right up my alley. I'm going to re-subscribe!! I like the full sized products most of all.

I love the eye shadow in pink and the brow gel too. It's all just great. No red lipstick and no black eyeliner equals win for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why did they leave the JCat gloss off the card? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
This box is so much better than I thought it would be after I saw the spoiler! The products are amazing, but my favorite is the J. Cat Lip Paint, even though it was just an extra and wasn't included on the card. Does anyone know where I can buy this? Online it says its $4.99 but all the reviews say that it's $2.99.

This box is so much better than I thought it would be after I saw the spoiler! The products are amazing, but my favorite is the J. Cat Lip Paint, even though it was just an extra and wasn't included on the card. Does anyone know where I can buy this? Online it says its $4.99 but all the reviews say that it's $2.99.
It is $4.99 on the jcat website. http://www.jcatbeauty.com. I don't know of any other places you can buy it, but I'm sure you could find it out there somewhere.

I still haven't gotten my ship notice yet.... Last month I didn't get the email till the 26th so I'm not too surprised but I want my pretties too! lol I like seeing all your lovely photos though ladies!

My ship notice came Friday, but no box yet.  I'm excited the JCat is in all the boxes!  But I looked on the site and there are a LOT of the colors that I'd consider unwearable.  (And I don't mean just the turquoise. :rolleyes: )  So it'll be interesting to see if I get something I'd actually consider using, or can at least mix with something else.

My ship notice came Friday, but no box yet.  I'm excited the JCat is in all the boxes!  But I looked on the site and there are a LOT of the colors that I'd consider unwearable.  (And I don't mean just the turquoise. :rolleyes: )  So it'll be interesting to see if I get something I'd actually consider using, or can at least mix with something else.
I could be wrong, but I think these are dupes for OCC lip tars. While you most certainly can wear those colors on their own, they're also intended for mixing to create your own custom shade.

With that being said...that gold one is calling my name.

I completely 100% retract my statement about being underwhelmed. This is actually a fantastic box. Those glosses are much prettier than photos suggest. I love everything else, but I want to swap my jcat lip paint for another color because I got Heartadocious (a beautiful hot pink color) and I already have an occ liptar that is basically the same exact color.

But seriously, this box is actually awesome.

I got my first box!!! Omg amazing! I can't believe how much stuff was in there! Really happy I decided to subscribe. I got 2 of the glosses, was I supposed to?

Ps- is there a lip factory trade thread??

Hi guys, I'm new here... Well to MUT in general lol. I just received my box in the mail today and I love everything. I'm already wearing the jcat lippie in red potion. Can't wait to wear it on my date next weekend as well!
That is so gorgeous! Defiantly a date winner.

This is the first time I've gotten a JCats item I really love! Mine is in "Red Paint" and it's a deep enough color that I can really use it. I still want Queen of Harts and Blabberwocky. My only meh item was a green eyeshadow, but it's going into my CS pile. Overall, big win!

Got home from vacation today apparently my box arrived on Friday and I never received a shipping notice. Thought I was going to be dissapoonted with my box but everything is really nice I'm loving the eco lips

Got mine today; what a box guys!! This is amazing.. However my J-cat leaked all over the box, so I emailed them. Hopefully they will get back to me. Anyways, I'm super happy with the selection of products and colors. I got the teal eyeshadow, nude and coral pink lipgloss, and my j cat were in caterpillar smoke- totally my kinda color! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D

Someone was saying upthread that they thought the July anniversary box replaced the usual all-lip box, so we may have to wait another three months before the next one?

Either way, it's all good. I've been subscribed since May and I have loved everything I've gotten from them, except the nail wraps. (Just not my thing) 

That's what they said last July.  They were doing the anniversary month box in July, so the next all-lip box would be November.

Back