Lip Factory March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just looked at the pic on the flash sale, and I don't think it gives a good idea of the color. This is a bright pinky-purpley color. Reminds me of the "Radiant Orchid" color of the year...

Without flash, its the color on the far left.  With Flash its the color on the far right.

Thank you.  I think the one without flash looks like what I thought the color was by the picture.  The one with flash looks like what I think the name implies.  I may have to do some layering to pull it off with my complexion, but I would have bought a color of the year lipstick a some point, so at least I get one in a pretty package.  The swatches also look a lot more moisturizing than the super dry morguish mess that my Feb  Teeez lipstick was.

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you.  I think the one without flash looks like what I thought the color was by the picture.  The one with flash looks like what I think the name implies.  I may have to do some layering to pull it off with my complexion, but I would have bought a color of the year lipstick a some point, so at least I get one in a pretty package.  The swatches also look a lot more moisturizing than the super dry morguish mess that my Feb  Teeez lipstick was.
The lipstick you got in Feb was dry? What color did you receive? This one goes on super, super smooth and creamy. I need a bit of liner to make it stay in place, but overall I love the way it feels.

What name was the Teeeze lipstick you received in February?

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The lipstick you got in Feb was dry? What color did you receive? This one goes on super, super smooth and creamy. I need a bit of liner to make it stay in place, but overall I love the way it feels.

Never Ending Nude.  It looked and felt like it had been rolling around in a clearance bin for a couple of years.  Or maybe the fact that it made me look like a corpse influenced my opinion to think it was drier and dustier than it really was.  Not going to try again to see...lol  It was seriously the nail that closed the coffin on my horrible Lip Factory experience that had been going on since at least December.  Use to be my favorite sub.

Loved my Teeez color, casual aubergine. Creamy, smooth application and a wonderful color! Was going to order but just wasn't sure those colors would work for me. Like someone else said, wish wider selection was available.

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never Ending Nude.  It looked and felt like it had been rolling around in a clearance bin for a couple of years.  Or maybe the fact that it made me look like a corpse influenced my opinion to think it was drier and dustier than it really was.  Not going to try again to see...lol  It was seriously the nail that closed the coffin on my horrible Lip Factory experience that had been going on since at least December.  Use to be my favorite sub.

I own a Teeez lipstick in Tempting Pink and while I want to love it, I can't for the same reason you have with your Never Ending Nude.  I still haven't have the heart to throw it away though and it's just been sitting in my collection for months.  The packaging is just too darn adorable to toss away! 

Back