List your shades in MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I’m afraid that I will not be much help. You may have better luck posting below in the regular section of the boards.

I use Silk Naturals, they do the foundation a bit differently. They sell base colors and an ivory base and you mix your own to get the perfect match. It is the only foundation I got to match my skin tone.

MAC NC 15

EDM - Fawn mixed with Golden Fair Semi Matte/Matte

Meow - Sleek Angora mixed with Inquisitive Korat Pampered Puss

My first post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MAC NC15

Mad Minerals Light Golden or Fairly Light used with MM Translucent Veil and SPF powder

BE 1.2 Fairly Light, shade is okay but the undertone is a little too yellow for me

BE: Medium or Medium Beige

New user to Smashbox Halo in Fair;has a more yellow undertone but I am very ruddy/ have rosacea and it seems to be covering up the stuff I don't want to see!

I'm a MAC NW15 in liquid foundation and a NW20 or N4 in Studio Fix powder foundation. After a year of experimenting I found these to be good color matches:

EDM - Cool Fair Medium or Multi-Tasking Neutral

Fyrinnae - Pyrite (Sheen)

Lily Lolo - Candy Cane

I also tried Alima, Lumiere, Mad Minerals and Meow Cosmetics, but I couldn't get a good color match from these brands. Most of them were too light, dark, yellow or chalky.

hi, i'm from SE Asia too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think my skin tone is a little bit lighter than yours, i wear Lumiere light medium golden and EDM golden light

so u think what Meow's shade should i choose?

TIA

MAC: NC 25

BE: Light and Golden Medium

Urban Decay: Supernatural

I also tried some others that could not find a match....until BE. Great thread btw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Silk Naturals Ivory + Buttery Gold, ratio 6:1 in Medium (my HG foundation)

Meow Naughty Abyssinian (also a perfect match, color-wise)

KT Naturals Tan Golden or Medium Golden

Alima Golden 3 + Olive 1.5 + Beige 3 (3: 2: 1)

EDM Winged Butter + Olive Medium + Olive Fair (3: 1: 1)

Signature 4.0 + 10.0 (2: 1)

I have medium yellow/beige undertones without any other colors. All the mixing is mostly to get the right depth of color without also getting peach or pink tones which look horribly fake on me. That's just one of the reasons I love Silk Naturals - it's a very straightforward mix for me, and I know there's no pink in there.

EDM- Blend of Sunkissed Fair/Light Olive/Multitasking

Artistry- Medium for my summer color.

Ocean Mist- Sand&Shell

MAC: NW20

EDM: Fairly Light

I want to try Meow!

This topic really needs to be pinned!

MAC: NC25

Alima: Warm 2 or Beige 2 (no difference)

EDM: Warm Light (intensive)

Latest posts

Back