List your shades in MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still trying to find EDM match, and wondering what shade I will be in Pure Luxe and Earthen Glow Minerals. Anyone care to help? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm around these: (After shade matching sessions lol)

-Youngblood in either Neutral or Barely Beige

-Gorgeous Cosmetics Sheer Brilliance Liquid in 2B

-Utowa Foundation in 565

-Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation in Vanilla Beige

-Everyday Minerals -

I'm leaning towards these: Olive Neutral, Olive-Golden Medium, Medium Beige Neutral and a mixture of Olive Neutral & Medium Beige Neutral. Would Buttered Tan be a match for me? What about Beige Neutral?

-MAC: I may be around NC30ish?

What do you think? And what would I be in Earthen Glow Minerals...? Oh and Lily Lolo? or Pure Luxe? HELP! lol...

TIA!!

Bare Escentuals: medium tan

Everydayminerals: peach (which was a colour corrector but I used it as a foundation, it's now discountinued), replaced by intensive medium tan

Everday Minerals - Sandy Fair is a PERFECT match

Bare Minerals - Light (but it is a little too dark/orange-y)

Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (is that even a Mineral makeup?? not sure..) - Fair

Yay your skin color sounds like mine! I also use EDM Fairly Light, and I've been experimenting with Meow lately. the Frisky Mau and Frisky Sphynx both look good but I can hardly even tell the difference between the two! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HI THERE!

I saw that you tried a lot of brands! its so great hhaa??

and I wonder what do you think about

Lili lolo, Elemental beauty,Crimaluex, and Beautiful Girl Minerals

because those brands I didn't try yet..

thank you so much

Simha

:whistling: Haha :laughing:

-Lily Lolo is not my favorite, definitely not bad but I want more coverage.

-Elemental beauty was ok but if remember correctly, it contains silica (and no silica for me)

-Crimaluxe: Oops, sorry. Can't remember :tocktock:

-BG minerals: for oilier skin perhaps, too drying for me.

And I have "a few" more :icon_chee. Both have heavy coverage (a must for me in wintertime).

-Purely cosmetics: custom blend (peach'n cream, calif blonde, Light neutral) pure mineral formula. And I must say that Purely makes amazing primers (my favorite is silk& pearl for dry skin) and oil absorbtion powder (I don't need any oil absorbtion myself but I've heard so much good about that too).

Best Mineral Makeup | Purely Cosmetics Natural Mineral Makeup, Free Shipping - No Bismuth, Paraben Free

-Sassy minerals: my favorite! Heavy coverage, creamy and non-drying. *love* I use cool light now but might need mixture of cool&warm for summer.

hey Nea, before I commented on your skin color being just like mine. well, I found that my Meow shade is Frisky Sphynx, although Frisky Mau is also quite close.

Right now I'm Olive-Medium Semi-Matte from EDM,

My non-tan shade is Olive Fair Semi-Matte

^This is the only company that I have EVER found a perfect match with.

I used to wear Light from BE.

turns out I was wrong here -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> apparently I was either matching to my face or never used natural light when I had done my color matching last winter, and I recently found that my longtime Frisky Sphynx is actually too dark and orange! I have been using new samples and so far Sleek Korat and Frisky Manx are working well. we shall see.

I am new to this site and MMU, so I haven't tried a lot...

I am Mac NC 20

Lily Lolo Warm Peach (winter)

Lily Lolo Popcorn (summer)

Chrimalux Hyazinth Caramel or Hyazinth Olive (summer) both in the opaque version

Mac Mineralize Foundation Lose: Medium

BTW Lily Lolo and Chrimalux seem to be absolutely identical in tone and texture...

Bare minerals Original = Fairly Light (and Medium Beige in summertime)

Bare minerals Matte = Fair (and Fairly Light in summertime)

Lily Lolo = Blondie

Lucy Minerals = A mix between Fair and Light (I have most of the time a neutral undertone)

Alima in 65:35 or 70:30 mix of Golden 2:Warm 3

Meow in Naughty (3) Manx, with a bit Angora-fied Frisky Manx

Any idea what my MAC shade would be? NC 25-30? NC30? I can't wear pinks or olives at all.

Thanks so much.  This has been so helpful.  EXCEPt that no one has a match for me to help me venture out into a new MMU.

MAC NC25

Bare EScentuals Light

Jane Iredale liquid amber--I looked like a ghost, but she says that it was great

Jane Iredale powder-warm sienna

But now I"m wanting to find a match in a natural MMU and I can't find one.  And then when I think I've found one, I try to apply it damp/wet and it changes color a bit. 

OH and Rejuva Minerals Cashmere-I think

BareMinerals - Light ALMOST a perfect match
                    - Bisque concealer (good, not great match)

Meow Cosmetics - Sleek in the winter, Frisky in the summer. Pretty much perfect matches. Foundation and Concealer names are the same for the same shades. 

Back