List your shades in MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im the same shade as you ,so i wanted to ask you about valeries custom blend,is there a name for it now?

Hi blondie. I got your message and pm'ed you back. Let me know if you need anything further. Good luck!

By the way, I ordered samples of Ocean Mist. I should be getting them soon. Once I know my color match, I will update my profile in case any NC20s want to try it.

BE - 50/50 mix of fairly light & light

Pure Luxe - 50/50 mix of warm cream & buff

Corey - buff

BE does not give enough coverage and I do not like the smell of Corey's minerals, although the coverage is nice. I am currently using Pure Luxe, but would like to try the oceanmist as I have heard it works well for oily skin.

i'm NC30 in MAC studio fix....

Joppa - half Light#2 and half Medium Light#1 (Full Coverage)

Aubrey Nicole - half Light Warm and half Medium Light Warm (Full Coverage)

Monave - Hyeyeon concealer-foundation

Ocean Mist - waiting for my samples!!!!

I am extremely pale, and Aromaleigh is the only foundation I've found (traditional or mineral) that matches my skin perfectly! I actually mix together two shades of their Voile foundation: Alabaster and 1W. (I use slightly more Alabaster than 1W.)

EDM's Fair was also a pretty close match, but not quite as perfect as Alabaster+1W!

EDM=Fair

BE=I tried light and fairly light but it was organish on me so I dont really have a color with them.

Figured I should add my list so far:

Bare Escentuals; Medium Beige

Everyday Minerals: Light Winged Butter with Olive Medium Neutral

Joppa Minerals; Medium Light #2 or Medium # 2 in the summer when I'm darker

Signature Minerals: Medium Light 6

Mad Minerals; Olive Medium

Oceanmist; Buff

Edits:

Lumiere Cosmetics: Medium Golden

With more hopefully to join!

Everyday minerals:

Light foundation Intensive

Warm-Medium Beige foundation Matte

Sparkle Bronzer blush or face color

Warm-Medium Beige Summer foundation Matte

Sunlight Color Corrector concealer

I have *NO* idea what I'd wear in Bare Escentuals :cowboy: . I'm wearing Cecilia in Monave and it's *perfect*.

v

Fyrinnae- quartz- or moonstone

EDM- Fair

Physicians formula- translucent

Ocean Mist- porcelain perfect match

Buffd- biscuit

J Lynne- 1.5 Golden Ivory

Lauress-Radiant Gold

Lumiere-Lt.-Med Gold (this is my HG!) in both VV and FF

EDM-couldn't really find a good match. Light Winged Butter was too yellow, light warm was too light.

Back