List your shades in MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDM: medium beige

BE: medium beige

Lumiere: Medium warm or medium golden

Monave: Saturnina

Ocean Mist: Sandstone or Almond

When you find out let me know. I got samples and can't seem to find the right shade. I tried frisky persian and it turned my face orange, but that was before I found out that you don't have to buff them like bare essentuals. I am testing out sleek persian now and I still don't know. I'll let you know if I find a match. I may be going back to BE.

Did you receive a sample of their Mau shade? It seems to be their equivalent of a warm shade, which appears to be what you might need. Or, you might try e-mailing them for suggestions.

I did get mau shade in sleek,I tried a little bit but I am still unsure. Thanks I'll try again. That was their suggestion when I sent a picture,I didn't think I was a warm shade,I have very light skin.

It takes a while to figure out the shades. Sometimes you may not find a match in one company, but will find a good match in another. I found a good match with Pure Luxe Creamy Natural. I am a Mac NW20. I am still sampling.

Because I am Italian, I always thought I had a yellow undertone. It turns out I am more neutral/cool toned. So I was ordering the wrong sample colors. Now I am ordering the neutrals instead of the yellow tones. It is a costly mistake, because those samples add up when you include shipping, then reordering with the same company.

BE: Medium Beige, Light works too with a little Warmth

MOnave: Saturnina

Ocean Mist: Sandstone

EDM: Light Winged Butter

Update:

LaurEss: Raidant Fawn, gold or Ivory

Lumiere: VV Med Beige 2.3 mixed with Light/Med Golden

JLynne: 2.4 & 2.5

Movave: Caroline ( a little light) mix w/Teporah

Alima: W2

BE: Medium Tan and Tan. Medium Tan is perfect, Tan a bit too dark.

EDM: Medium Tan (Perfect Match), Medium Beige Summer (Perfect match in the winter) in Original Glo and Intensive.

Meow: Mix of Naughty Abby + Naughty Sphynx

Val's CD: Y4

EDM: Light Wing butter

Monave: Saturnina + Canela

Milan: Olivia

Mac: NC35

Lumiere: Medium Deep Golden

Jenulence: Banana Tan

See what I can remember:

BE: 1.2 Fairly Light

Jane Iredale: Warm Silk

Botany: Tamoo

LaurEss: Natural Ivory (now called Subtle Ivory in new formulation)

EDM: Didn't find a match (didn't try hard though cause I didn't like the texture)

Melange: .5 was the closest

that's all I can remember right now.

Latest posts

Back