Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone be interested in my Steve Madden Zebra Tote? I want to trade for the bags below:

- Nila Anthony Woven Tote

- She & Josh Studded Tote (in Tan or Green)

- Street Level Front Large Front Pocket Tote (in Red)

My name is Abi Rajasegaran on LBB. I only have a day before my bag closes!!

THANK YOU ABI 
claps.gif

I just came to read this thread & went back to see if I could get one of the totes you listed... when I got back to LBB, you accepted my offer!!!  You have completely made my day (I am down to the final hours)!!!  I hope that you get one of the totes you want (post which one you get).  Good luck & happy trading.  THANK YOU!!!

Country Chic:

You're soooo totally welcome! I traded all the items you gave me for the Nila Anthony Woven Tote, and someone accepted within a few mins! It was probably crazy for me to offer items that were valued $40 over the price of the tote, and I'm sure you felt crazy offering all your items to me for $30 over what the value of the steve madden bag was, BUT WHO CARES! You got what you wanted, and I did too! Yay for double trades :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so happy for the both of us!

Exactly!!!  All of those smaller items do not compare to the one item that you really want!!! 

I am so glad that you were able to quickly get the tote you wanted.  It just feels good to finally get that one big item & like a huge relief at the same time.  Next is the waiting for the box to come & then getting excited all over again!!!  Thanks again - I'm still smiling & can't wait for the box to arrive!!!  Happy Monday to both us!!!

Country Chic:

Random question, but how do you have so many items in your one bag? Did you trade for all of that??

Yes
smilehappyyes.gif
  I started out with the last silver hibiscus bag (along with a nail polish & wraps = $121) & immediately took a trade for the mosaic bag + another item.  Then someone offered 4 smaller items for the mosaic bag and so on...  I had up to 13 items in my bag at one time (worth up to $403 before trading down) by taking multiple trade offers & then slowly working them up until I could combine enough items to get something I wanted.  It is very time consuming (& addicting).  It is hard to stay unattached to the items (the more on the keep pile, the less to trade) & a little crazy because you don't know if you will get what you really want.  I guess it is a bit of a gamble, but this was my 2nd bag & I am very happy with both!!!  My first bag ended with 7 items = $317 (with the extra item/nail wraps from Elle's glitter promo code) and this one is currently at 9 items = $346 (hoping to combine & trade down a time or two yet, but happy with what I have if I can't).  Hope this helps.  I am by no means an expert & this could have turned out differently, but my sister (who got me started in all this in the first place - lol) also gave me some tips before I started.  It is a roller coaster ride - if you can handle the dips & dives, it is a fun ride!!!  I will post pics of my first bag & this one on the pic thread eventually.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!!!

Just got my first bag in!! 

I ended with: 

1- Street Level Zig Zag Printed Satchel
2- Redken Quick Tease 15 Finishing Spray
3- All the Rage Snake Enamel Bracelet
4- michael marcus Amethyst Cake Eyeliner
5- Present Time White Wood Photo Frame

Everything was such amazing quality. After reading all of the reviews here about other Street Level bags, I was quite worried, but mine looks amazing. And I absolutely love the snake bracelet. I think it may be my favorite part of the bag.

Now, if only the Nila Anthony belted structure bag would come back in stock in the color I want, I will gladly open another bag.

Originally Posted by Country Chic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes
smilehappyyes.gif
  I started out with the last silver hibiscus bag (along with a nail polish & wraps = $121) & immediately took a trade for the mosaic bag + another item.  Then someone offered 4 smaller items for the mosaic bag and so on...  I had up to 13 items in my bag at one time (worth up to $403 before trading down) by taking multiple trade offers & then slowly working them up until I could combine enough items to get something I wanted.  It is very time consuming (& addicting).  It is hard to stay unattached to the items (the more on the keep pile, the less to trade) & a little crazy because you don't know if you will get what you really want.  I guess it is a bit of a gamble, but this was my 2nd bag & I am very happy with both!!!  My first bag ended with 7 items = $317 (with the extra item/nail wraps from Elle's glitter promo code) and this one is currently at 9 items = $346 (hoping to combine & trade down a time or two yet, but happy with what I have if I can't).  Hope this helps.  I am by no means an expert & this could have turned out differently, but my sister (who got me started in all this in the first place - lol) also gave me some tips before I started.  It is a roller coaster ride - if you can handle the dips & dives, it is a fun ride!!!  I will post pics of my first bag & this one on the pic thread eventually.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!!!
could you pm me those tricks? lol I never can seem to do this

Hi! Love this thread and LOVE Lbb! Question- what are 'hot' items? What does that mean? I traded down a $32 cuff that no one wanted, for the OMG ring (because on the newsfeed it said it was 'hot') and no one wanted it! No good incoming trade offers, and I couldn't trade it up for 3 whole days!

Insights? 

Originally Posted by Shooby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! Love this thread and LOVE Lbb! Question- what are 'hot' items? What does that mean? I traded down a $32 cuff that no one wanted, for the OMG ring (because on the newsfeed it said it was 'hot') and no one wanted it! No good incoming trade offers, and I couldn't trade it up for 3 whole days!

Insights? 
Strange as I couldn't get it a second time for trading purpose. Hot items do change all the time though. Sometimes items are held onto because people don't want to let them go or go for an even trade. Once more get into the gallery though the crazy offers dwindle because someone may give it away for less. I'm not sure how the site calculates it. Whether it's how it keeps trading or what people mark as a love? idk. Best way to keep track is just check the news feed for what items actually trade for and then trial and error.

finally decided to buy a bag from this site! guess i won't be shopping for the upcoming months! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i hope some trades go through. :

what can i match with the BCBGeneration Color Block Shoulder Bag in white

also can we cancel our bag before it ships too?

Hi everyone,

I really need to trade my Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora! I love it but my friend recently got her July bag, and surprised me with the fedora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So now I have one in my bag, and I definitely don't need two! Offer away, I'm not picky I just would like something around $32 (it's value) or higher.  

My name is Abi Rajasegaran on LBB

Hey everyone,

I really need to trade my Steve Madden Color Block Fedora because my friend just received her July bag and surprised me with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So now I have one in my bag, and one with me. Anything equal or higher value is appreciated!

Also, if anyone wants the Nila Anthony Woven Tote ($88), I'd be happy to trade it for:

- the She & Josh Studded Tote in Green/Tan ($70) plus another jewerly item/accesorry that's value is around $20

- Street Level Front Large Pocket Tote in Red ($72) plus see above

- Miztique Pocket Woven Satchel (Orange) plus something around ($30-40) just because this isn't my first choice bag.

I have the Kenneth Cole Shake Hoop Earrings (silver and yellow) and I don't have pierced ears so earrings do me no good. I'm looking to trade them for the Robert Rose Pyramid Stretch Ring, the two tone one, I think they have two different rings labeled the same thing, and another small item $10-$12ish in value. Any takers? I'm Becca Flach on LBB.

Ever made a trade you wish you didn't?  UUGGHH!!  I traded  my orange bamboo bangle and gold leaf earrings for the Steve Madden Printed Temple Shield Sunglasses and I want my jewelry back! :-(  Anyone want the sunglasses?

Originally Posted by Malia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ever made a trade you wish you didn't?  UUGGHH!!  I traded  my orange bamboo bangle and gold leaf earrings for the Steve Madden Printed Temple Shield Sunglasses and I want my jewelry back! :-(  Anyone want the sunglasses?
I did.  I accepted a purse for some sunglasses once, and immediately felt sad.  I offered to trade back and luckily someone accepted right away.  I guess that would be harder in your case since you accepted a 2 for 1 and can't offer it back though.

Maybe someone is reading here and will take pity on you and offer you the jewelry back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did.  I accepted a purse for some sunglasses once, and immediately felt sad.  I offered to trade back and luckily someone accepted right away.  I guess that would be harder in your case since you accepted a 2 for 1 and can't offer it back though.

Maybe someone is reading here and will take pity on you and offer you the jewelry back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol..i do feel sad.  I just keep thinking why did i do that? lol  I actually went to Target yesterday and saw tons of similar jewelry for really cheap, so I thought I'd trade away my jewelry for some sunglasses since I can get them so cheap at Target, but now I wish I didn't!  There were sets of two of those bamboo bangles for $10!  and the gold cuff is only $9.00 at Target.  There were also tons of earrings for like $4-$5.  BUT  I still wish I kept the jewelry!

Back