Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delurking because I'm feeling like a trading failure now! 

Bowing down to all...I'm trying to learn. (Seriously, I thought I was doing pretty well!) 

My first bag (with Klout perk)

My second bag: 

My current bag:

I opened with the Nila "hurts babies in CA" bag because I wanted it for work. I have done some trades for the other items and have increased the value, but I have nothing I actually want. *sigh* 

I've been totally in love with my last two bags, although I'm probably going to end up returning the long beaded necklace from the second bag, just because I don't think I'll wear it. (I've deconstructed the metal disk necklace and LOVE it now.) 

If anyone has any trading advice for the accessories I'd love to hear it. I'd like to get the BCBG double wrap watch and one other item-have two and half days left.  

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AMAZING JOB!!

I had to give up my bead necklace for the Betsey Johnson Ring :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It was so hard but I am pretty excited for the ring...but still sad I don't have the bead necklace
Funny story I actually traded that bead necklace away at one point but was able to get it back in the yellow color, so glad I did some of my blogger friends have been wearing other seed bead colored necklaces they look so cute. I would have totally gave it up for another Betsey Johnson piece tho I love her stuff so I understand! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I found this amazing site that has so many of the same items as LBB and similar ones for sooo cheap! Here is one quick example: https://shoplately.com/product/12238/crystal_ball_skull_bracelet_white

There is so much on there it's crazy! A lot of the Big Buddah Bags are on there as well. LBB is still worth it to me, but it is good to check out shoplately.com if there's something you couldn't get on LBB.

P.S. I am wearing MM Orange you Glad you Came and it is SO neon I love it!!! 

Here is my hangout event flyer. Chathri (LBB VP of Marketing) will be there and share some new and exciting news with us! Maybe a new brand?

Are you going to move this thread over too, Zadi? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leggy Meggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am about to pee my pants laughing at the fapping going on here! I love that fashion savvy women can still be awesome interneters! On a side note, I've been meaning to post pics of my bags that I closed recently... so here goes:

ZOMG, I totally tried to trade my life for that tote in the last hour of my trading this week. Total fail but I has the jealous. 

I currently have the eiffel tower necklace in my bag! Anyone willing to trade for a 2 item including a gold bcbg true love bracelet with another decent item?

Closed my latest bag just a few mines ago. Here is what I started and finished with.

Hi ladies! I'm new here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love seeing how crazy you all have been able to score in your lbbs! Makes me feel a little deficient... Lol. I'm wondering if anybody has the Juko bowtie necklace? I'm obsessed with it but can't decide if I really want it?

I have a question.  Maybe someone here can answer it?  Last night when i went to check on my bag, I had a message pop up with a pair of $28 earrings.  I can't remember exactly what the message said, but it said something about helping a certain member complete her bag (i think)  and i got the earrings as a thank you?  I didn't know the member, but when i checked the news feed i saw that she had just bought her bag.  Did she gift me the earrings?  I am so confused as to how I got them!  Anyone know?  I'm not complaining...lol..just want to solve the mystery! lol

I have a question.  Maybe someone here can answer it?  Last night when i went to check on my bag, I had a message pop up with a pair of $28 earrings.  I can't remember exactly what the message said, but it said something about helping a certain member complete her bag (i think)  and i got the earrings as a thank you?  I didn't know the member, but when i checked the news feed i saw that she had just bought her bag.  Did she gift me the earrings?  I am so confused as to how I got them!  Anyone know?  I'm not complaining...lol..just want to solve the mystery! lol
Did She use your referral code?

I just recently joined.  I did share my referral code, but when i checked her site she had a 2 month member charm and I just joined.  when i opened my account the black bag popped up with the earrings in it and a message that said something about it being for helping the member get her bag?  and it listed the members name.  under my coupons it shows 1 free item?  also the earrings were worth $28.  i read that if you refer someone you get a $25 item.  Do they just put a random item in your bag?

Originally Posted by Malia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just recently joined.  I did share my referral code, but when i checked her site she had a 2 month member charm and I just joined.  when i opened my account the black bag popped up with the earrings in it and a message that said something about it being for helping the member get her bag?  and it listed the members name.  under my coupons it shows 1 free item?  also the earrings were worth $28.  i read that if you refer someone you get a $25 item.  Do they just put a random item in your bag?
When you get a referral credit you can get an item more than $25 or it could be less. It's more of a guideline. I've gotten referal credits though and they always show up when I open a new bag.  You would also get an email saying you got a free item. The last way to check is click on the red get free items button on the top right when you are signed in. Then click the credits tab next to the invite friends tab near the top left. It will show you all the people who joined using your referral credit. Then it will say in red if they bought a bag and whether you have redeemed it yet. 

To me it does kinda sound like she gifted the item to you. Maybe you accepted a trade she was waiting for and was so grateful that she gave you an item. 

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Post a picture when you get it, please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had such a hard time choosing between which one I wanted, haha

Got it yesterday! The watch is from the second bag I opened a few days after, gifted it to myself so I could get it faster :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the bag! it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be and the chain is shorted than I wanted but it hits right around the hip, it's a good length! The watchface is a lot bigger than I had imagined but it's still nice and I love it and will get used to it. The Cargo blush is in Laguna and I haven't used it but I did swatch it and like it. The Cargo colorstick is in Key West I haven't used either but the swatch was nice too. This was my first bag and my second one will close soon but obviously won't be as exciting since I sent the watch to this one.

Thanks for the response!  I checked the credit tracker like you said (how did i miss that earlier? lol)  and it seems she did purchase through me! mystery solved! lol

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When you get a referral credit you can get an item more than $25 or it could be less. It's more of a guideline. I've gotten referal credits though and they always show up when I open a new bag.  You would also get an email saying you got a free item. The last way to check is click on the red get free items button on the top right when you are signed in. Then click the credits tab next to the invite friends tab near the top left. It will show you all the people who joined using your referral credit. Then it will say in red if they bought a bag and whether you have redeemed it yet. 

To me it does kinda sound like she gifted the item to you. Maybe you accepted a trade she was waiting for and was so grateful that she gave you an item. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you going to move this thread over too, Zadi? 
smile.gif
LOL No. It's too big to move. Unfortunately with Huddler's system I can't move threads easily between groups. I can move individual posts to specific threads in other groups but not whole threads at one time. For me, at viewing 100 posts per page, it's still something like over 11 pages long.

Who's willing to give up a true love bracelet from BCBG? I'm dying for it! I have the all the rage jade necklace, the eiffel tower necklace, and the starfish ring.

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who's willing to give up a true love bracelet from BCBG? I'm dying for it! I have the all the rage jade necklace, the eiffel tower necklace, and the starfish ring.
I have the bow BCBG bracelet.  If I can trade it for the true love bracelet I'd love to trade you for the eiffel tower necklace!  Are you looking for silver or gold? 

edit: nevermind looks like there's only silver. 

Originally Posted by andreakane86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the bow BCBG bracelet.  If I can trade it for the true love bracelet I'd love to trade you for the eiffel tower necklace!  Are you looking for silver or gold? 

edit: nevermind looks like there's only silver
I would like silver or gold for the true love one, but if you want the eiffel tower can you make it a two trade with like a $16 or $18 item? Because right now I am getting offers for the eiffel tower for their star BCBG bracelet and another $18 item.

Hi everyone, I'm currently trading for my first LBB and I'm super excited! I thought I'd post here, since I've been reading all y'alls feedback and advice and it's really helped me with the trading process!

Anyway, I currently have the Steve Madden Zebra Tote which everyones dying to get their hands on (or so I can say based on the number of offers I've received on it!) but I really love the Street Level Large Front Pocket Tote in Red, and I thought I'd post here and see if anyone would like to trade.

My name is Abi Rajasegaran on LBB, and I'd love to trade the Street Level Tote and jewelry + accessories for the Steven Madden Tote. I only have a day and 14 hours left on my bag, so if you want the zebra tote, offer pleasee!  

Back