Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got another lbb today.  I got the Andrew Marc large aviators and I LOVE them.  I was worried they might be really large, but the size is perfect  I would love to have another pair as a backup (I go through a lot of sunglasses.) 

I also got the Steve Madden brown temple shield sunglasses, and unfortunately they will have to go back.  I like them, but no matter how I adjust them my eyelashes hit the lenses, which would drive me insane.  Has anyone else had that problem? 

I have a lbb problem - lol - since joining last month I have gotten 9 bags.  Yikes!!  But once school starts again I won't have time anyway so it shouldn't be a problem to cut back to bags every 1-3 months.

Looks like someone returned a Melie Bianco Structured Crossbody and there is one back in the gallery. I was about to open a bag with it because it looked amazing on the picture thread (LBB's picture doesn't seemingly do it justice), but decided it's too similar size-wise to several bags I already have. But it's there if anyone wanted it.

Bag #43985394857 for this month closed today:

miz_tan_woven_clutch_3330_001_250.jpg
zad_pastel_triangle_print_bangle_3967_001_250.jpg
bcbg_heart_bracelet_gld_4341_001_250.jpg
was_gold_filagree_drop_earring_3089_001_250.jpg
zad_zig_zag_triangle_necklace_ylw_n_3977_001_250.jpg
zad_zig_zag_triangle_earrings_ylw_3978_001_250.jpg
kcny_pull_through_with_silver_ball_slv_3385_001_250.jpg
bcbg_heart_bracelet_slv_4342_001_250.jpg
dis_mermaid_stud_earrings_gld_2415_001_250.jpg

Opened with 
avm_gold_and_pink_bangle_set_4630_001_250.jpg
gor_jackie_necklace_slv_3255_001_250.jpg
and Pink R&Em Wallet.

I have to say that I was about to cancel my bag because trading went in the toilet about four days in. Then I got one of the BCBG heart bracelets and things were looking better. But I still was not happy so when I called customer service they helped me out and I didn't cancel it. I just love them so much. LBB CS is the best I have ever dealt with. Stephanie knows me by name already and Emily has always been helpful. Even Dave or Dan (lol) has always been kind to me. I don't think I'll ever stop LBB. Unless I really can't afford it. 

Can't wait to get my lovelies. As always pics posted as soon as I get my paws on the box! 
wub.gif

^^ totally fappable. If you get what I'm getting at. So hot. 
tongue.gif

LBB CS has been outstanding with me as well. Emily, Stephanie, Dan and David are who I have spoken to at one time or another, sometimes on email, sometimes on the phone, and all have been wonderful and sometimes down right hilarious. LOL.

My bag is closing tomorrow at like 2pm what am I gonna do with my time now?! lol

Still have that Ali Khan ring and some yellow chamak bangles if anyone is interested in trading

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^^ totally fappable. If you get what I'm getting at. So hot. 
tongue.gif

LBB CS has been outstanding with me as well. Emily, Stephanie, Dan and David are who I have spoken to at one time or another, sometimes on email, sometimes on the phone, and all have been wonderful and sometimes down right hilarious. LOL.
11a.gif

Anyone looking to trade me:

-Any gold or silver of the true love bcbg bracelets or the heart/stars

-Betsey Johnson quilted heart wristlet

-Eiffel tower necklace

-All the rage jade necklace

-Miztique woven wallet clutch- blue

-Lydell small drop earrings

-Juko doublle wrap bracelet-pink

I will also accept two item trades with atleast one of those cheaper items above

For my miztique foldover clutch with lock? 

I also have the Robert rose stone stretch ring if any of you are interested but I would love those items I listed above!

My bag is closing tomorrow evening and I have the blue Kenneth Jay Lane orbit earrings in my bag. I'd love to trade them for a few smaller jewelry items: bcbg gold heart bracelet, all the rage orange/gold bangle set, robert rose teardrop earrings, av max braided bracelets, robert rose starfish ring, zad gold hammered cuff, juko bamboo bangle in blue, kenneth cole ny chain & stone bracelet or chain & bead bracelet. Any takers? : )

edit: spelling errors!

Hi Ladies - I was in JC Penny today and they had the little Sephora mini-store inside and Cargo cosmetics were 50% off. They don't seem to be on the JCP website, but if you live near a JCP you might be able to score some good deals. I got a blush for $17 and there was still a really good selection.

I got my LBB boxes today and one of the items in my box was the BCBG mint/yellow clutch shoulder bag. Now my question is, what do I wear with it? I am completely stuck on how I should dress with it. LOL

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my LBB boxes today and one of the items in my box was the BCBG mint/yellow clutch shoulder bag. Now my question is, what do I wear with it? I am completely stuck on how I should dress with it. LOL
Omg, can you please post a picture :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> of that clutch

I am debating whether or not to go ahead & open another bag

Picture of the clutch

I thought the strap would be longer so it could be a crossbody bag but I guess I read the description wrong when I bought it. Oh well, I still love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just need help finding an outfit for this D;

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg, can you please post a picture :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> of that clutch

I am debating whether or not to go ahead & open another bag
I am trying to post a picture but since I'm new, it's being held for moderation D:

EDIT: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72w0wSwQP1ryfm8lo1_1280.jpg

posted it on tumblr and here it is now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am trying to post a picture but since I'm new, it's being held for moderation D:

EDIT: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72w0wSwQP1ryfm8lo1_1280.jpg

posted it on tumblr and here it is now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow, its so pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Great choice!

I am glad it has a little pad on the chain because chain hurts on the shoulder. I have this crossbody with a chain strap but without the small pad & it hurts.

Originally Posted by VivGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bag #43985394857 for this month closed today:

miz_tan_woven_clutch_3330_001_250.jpg
zad_pastel_triangle_print_bangle_3967_001_250.jpg
bcbg_heart_bracelet_gld_4341_001_250.jpg
was_gold_filagree_drop_earring_3089_001_250.jpg
zad_zig_zag_triangle_necklace_ylw_n_3977_001_250.jpg
zad_zig_zag_triangle_earrings_ylw_3978_001_250.jpg
kcny_pull_through_with_silver_ball_slv_3385_001_250.jpg
bcbg_heart_bracelet_slv_4342_001_250.jpg
dis_mermaid_stud_earrings_gld_2415_001_250.jpg

Opened with 
avm_gold_and_pink_bangle_set_4630_001_250.jpg
gor_jackie_necklace_slv_3255_001_250.jpg
and Pink R&Em Wallet.

I have to say that I was about to cancel my bag because trading went in the toilet about four days in. Then I got one of the BCBG heart bracelets and things were looking better. But I still was not happy so when I called customer service they helped me out and I didn't cancel it. I just love them so much. LBB CS is the best I have ever dealt with. Stephanie knows me by name already and Emily has always been helpful. Even Dave or Dan (lol) has always been kind to me. I don't think I'll ever stop LBB. Unless I really can't afford it. 

Can't wait to get my lovelies. As always pics posted as soon as I get my paws on the box! 
wub.gif
fap fap fap

Latest posts

Back