Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't blame a girl for diddling over pretty things
Originally Posted by VivGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure, but I think I just fell a little in love with you
wink.gif
We tend to fap over pretty things. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 and I think I love you as well.

I am about to pee my pants laughing at the fapping going on here! I love that fashion savvy women can still be awesome interneters! On a side note, I've been meaning to post pics of my bags that I closed recently... so here goes:

These too... I really wanted a lot of travel hair supplies since I travel for work at least a week out of every month! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yay for my starfish ring!

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow, the red street level bag is in even worse condition than I originally thought.  I decided to look at it again, and found over 6 spots with flaking "leather", a ripped dust cover, and a defective zipper that sticks horribly when you try to close it.  It's so bad I took some picture to send to lbb.  I think I'm going to stay away from the Street Level brand in the future.  It's too bad too because I was excited to get this bag.

Here's a few of the pictures - the tears were scattered all over so I couldn't include them all.

It's obviously been used and returned.  There were no tags or wrapping on the tote itself, and the plastic bag it came in was scotch taped shut.
I have to agree with you!  I don't think Street Level bags are all that great!  I had a similar experience with a bag last month.  I don't know if it arrived like that and I just wasn't paying enough attention or that I did it.  But, still yet, if I am the one who damaged it, then it shows the quality of the bag because I take really good care of all my bags.

Aww. I only have one Street Level bag, but I love it! It's the yellow satchel from a while back...quality feels nice and it's held up perfectly so far...sad that there have been some bad experiences.

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Picture of the clutch

I thought the strap would be longer so it could be a crossbody bag but I guess I read the description wrong when I bought it. Oh well, I still love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just need help finding an outfit for this D;
I have this in my bag now. It was what I started with. Looks great. I'm so excited about getting it, but I too will have to figure out how to style it.

Originally Posted by Leggy Meggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am about to pee my pants laughing at the fapping going on here! I love that fashion savvy women can still be awesome interneters! On a side note, I've been meaning to post pics of my bags that I closed recently... so here goes:

Ditto!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I loves that tote.

Originally Posted by daisybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Picture of the clutch

I thought the strap would be longer so it could be a crossbody bag but I guess I read the description wrong when I bought it. Oh well, I still love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just need help finding an outfit for this D;
I got this one in grey/white! Seeing this makes me so excited since mine will be here by Monday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I should have read the strap length as well but it's all good 
cool.gif

Originally Posted by Teavilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got this one in grey/white! Seeing this makes me so excited since mine will be here by Monday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I should have read the strap length as well but it's all good 
cool.gif
Post a picture when you get it, please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had such a hard time choosing between which one I wanted, haha

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't blame a girl for diddling over pretty things

What is this, my precious? Another person who faps and diddles to all that's pretty?

*sings* I think I looooove yooou. 

That's your very FIRST bag?! Amazing job!

In other news, will someone please tell me what I might need to offer to get someone to give up a gunmetal/pink Micha Design skull bracelet? I have one day left with my bag and I am feeling sad and desperate. I have tried going up to about $100, I have tried including a watch ring, a robot watch pendant... hellllp. I can't give up absolutely everything else for one bracelet... can I?

-D

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is what I ended with in my very first LBB pretty excited about it I must say!
AMAZING JOB!!

I had to give up my bead necklace for the Betsey Johnson Ring :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It was so hard but I am pretty excited for the ring...but still sad I don't have the bead necklace

Originally Posted by strangenurse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's your very FIRST bag?! Amazing job!

In other news, will someone please tell me what I might need to offer to get someone to give up a gunmetal/pink Micha Design skull bracelet? I have one day left with my bag and I am feeling sad and desperate. I have tried going up to about $100, I have tried including a watch ring, a robot watch pendant... hellllp. I can't give up absolutely everything else for one bracelet... can I?

-D
I just closed a bag with that as my main item. I had CRAZY offers on it! Up to $150. Including the Mosaic and Doctor bag.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just closed out my first little black bag :] I am pretty excited but after seeing so many posts on this blog i feel like a loser cause I have nothing close to some of you girls on here. I need your tips for next time :]

Latest posts

Back