Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, i've had MUCH more luck with smaller items than the big ones :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that's why i wish i had a ton of small ones to get things.

I'm so tempted to open a new bag and I don't think my other bag has even shipped yet.  The new items are great. I love that leather cuff with the chains. *drool*

LOL I'm fighting it too. My husband is a sneaky little enabler going "I don't mind. Get it" in my ear. MUST RESIST

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I'm fighting it too. My husband is a sneaky little enabler going "I don't mind. Get it" in my ear. MUST RESIST

LOL! Mine has fun watching the trading! He finds it endlessly entertaining to see what people try to trade from the stuff I have and then loves to give his opinion on if it's worth it. 
laughing.gif

Wow! Sounds like you ladies are being offered some great trades. Everyone keeps trying to take my $60 necklace, that is my main item, for one of those $10 hipster candles or $12 earrings!! At least I was able to make decent trades on my other two items. I'm pretty happy with what is in my bag now, but will wait the two more days I have to see if anything better comes along.

I think the amount of fun we have is worth at least half of what we're spending haha. Tho

Though I have been slacking on my work now...oops! I'm better when I do things last min anyways :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAY! I FINALLY got a necklace i've wanted since the beggining! The cute owl one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Someone offered me THREE items for it though! Mannn I want to take the offer and trade for small things but I really want this necklace (even though it's $36 and is kind of expensive for one item)...decisions decisions

No :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish there was. Your best bet is to go to the product page of what you have and comment by saying you're willing to trade with someone who offers you certain things.  I've tried that before

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What item is it? Good luck!

Steve madden rope detail tote. I've had some good offers but none quite good enough. I think it will be perfect for taking to work on softball nights when I have to bring all my stuff with me. 

Decided to trade my ugly, yet cute, monster iPhone case (going to end up ordering a pink monster one online later) for a Cargo blush stick, then traded that for a Cargo Blu-Ray blush. WOOHOOO! Having so much fun today! 
hehe.gif

yay! Makeup always back to us somehow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Okay I need your opinion...someone is offering me a pair of $12 earrings and a $45 necklace ($57 total) for my wallet ($65) I kind of want to go for this trade because even though wallet is cute. I never spend that much for wallets and think I can find the same thing elsewhere for cheaper.

There's a different $45 necklace I've been wanting to get but no one has traded it with me...and the earring are cute and i'd totally wear them if I can't trade up.

What do you guys think? I feel bad downgrading from my big item to get smaller things...ahhh I don't know. I'm also hoping I can still trade up and get even better items with the two since no one is really trading for my wallet!

yay! Makeup always back to us somehow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Okay I need your opinion...someone is offering me a pair of $12 earrings and a $45 necklace ($57 total) for my wallet ($65) I kind of want to go for this trade because even though wallet is cute. I never spend that much for wallets and think I can find the same thing elsewhere for cheaper.

There's a different $45 necklace I've been wanting to get but no one has traded it with me...and the earring are cute and i'd totally wear them if I can't trade up.

What do you guys think? I feel bad downgrading from my big item to get smaller things...ahhh I don't know. I'm also hoping I can still trade up and get even better items with the two since no one is really trading for my wallet!
I'm having this same conundrum! Do I let my bag go for a bracelet, earrings, cheek activator and nail polish?

Its a nice bag but they are also nice earrings and..cheek activator! argh.

Does it come out to the same value? I'm really considering doing it...as much as I like the wallet it looks kinda of clunky (won't always fit in my messenger bag along with my laptop) and wallet's usually just hide away and no one sees them!

Yours is different though, if you think you'd use it a LOT, and more than you'd use multiple other items then i'd stick with it!

So I caved to peer pressure and got a second bag. Between my mom and my hubby my wallet didn't stand a chance.

Does it come out to the same value? I'm really considering doing it...as much as I like the wallet it looks kinda of clunky (won't always fit in my messenger bag along with my laptop) and wallet's usually just hide away and no one sees them!

Yours is different though, if you think you'd use it a LOT, and more than you'd use multiple other items then i'd stick with it!

I turned down the offer, what she was offering was worth more than the bag, actually, but she must have traded successfully with someone else cause she is trying to get me to take this ugly blue bag now lol. That one I don't even have to think about rejecting.

Latest posts

Back