Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are making me want to give this another shot...I just opened up a new account and there is a TON of new cute stuff on there that I wouldn't mind having. Last time I felt like it was all junk, but there is a gorgeous steve madden bag...hmmmm.

OMG there are two new $98 Steve Madden bags that are AMAAAZE! I'm sort of mad they weren't there when I opened up a bag yesterday. I wish I could have two active! LOL.

I know! that's how I feel about everything that was added yesterday! There are so many BCBG clutches I want :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the sunglasses are amazing too. This just means i'll be opening a new back again when this is done.  Oops!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG there are two new $98 Steve Madden bags that are AMAAAZE! I'm sort of mad they weren't there when I opened up a bag yesterday. I wish I could have two active! LOL.

Those and the BCBG clutches were what I saw that made me want to join again! 

Ok decided to take the leap (again). I'm very fond of second chances! I'm getting a lot more offers this time than last time, and I like the stuff a lot better! I have a pair of earrings, some nail wraps, and one of the steve madden bags. If I don't accept any trades, I'll be satisfied with this, but I'm keeping an eye out for awesome offers. I've had people offering me 4 things for the steve madden bag, so hopefully I can get a nice haul! 

Hmmm I just saw this on the news feed. This doesn't seem right at all...

Edit: that was  NEW bag also (like they just opened it)

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah its actually 98 for the steve madden satchel when you look in the gallery. So weird. 

I'm seriously in love with that Nila Anthony striped messenger bag. That is TOTALLY my style and I need a new messenger bag! UGH!! Would I be crazy to trade in my wallet + other item worth $91 total for that $72 bag? I really really want it and none of my items are being traded for anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What do you guys think? I use my messenger bag everyday and it's wearing down pretty fast...I wonder how the quality of this one is.

I'm seriously in love with that Nila Anthony striped messenger bag. That is TOTALLY my style and I need a new messenger bag! UGH!! Would I be crazy to trade in my wallet + other item worth $91 total for that $72 bag? I really really want it and none of my items are being traded for anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What do you guys think? I use my messenger bag everyday and it's wearing down pretty fast...I wonder how the quality of this one is.

I don't think that's crazy. Paying 50 dollars for a 72 dollar item you'll use a lot makes more sense than paying 50 dollars for an item you won't use much, regardless of value. 

Edit: that was  NEW bag also (like they just opened it)
Is this someone's bag?!! I'd keep all three and ship it to myself RIGHT NOW if I were her. lol! Wow! What luck that the Madden bag came up $20, so it came as an "other" item. 
icon_eek.gif

I know! that's insane. I left a message about it on LBB's facebook and they said she probably got it as her getting $25 + for invites but they said they fixed the price thing.  I still think it's kind of unfair because I have a feeling it was a glitch!

So someone offered me these three for my steve madden bag:

lyd_pearl_gold_chandelier_earring_gld_2113_001_105.jpg
rjg_beaded_chandelier_earring_red_2018_001_105.jpg
cgo_cheek_activator_coral_1987_001_105.jpg

And I'm tempted to accept because I really like that middle pair of earrings, but I feel like something better will come along...of course I could then trade the other things for other things but idk!!! 

Someone offered me 3 items for my wallet...i don't like any of them but I'm thinking of doing it so I can get smaller items I do like. But one of them is the monster iphone case!! Idk if i'll be able to get rid of it and I don't have an iPhone. Ugh! I can't decide!

I've been trying to get that cheek activator! Lucky you!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So someone offered me these three for my steve madden bag:

lyd_pearl_gold_chandelier_earring_gld_2113_001_105.jpg
rjg_beaded_chandelier_earring_red_2018_001_105.jpg
cgo_cheek_activator_coral_1987_001_105.jpg

And I'm tempted to accept because I really like that middle pair of earrings, but I feel like something better will come along...of course I could then trade the other things for other things but idk!!! 

Someone offered me 3 items for my wallet...i don't like any of them but I'm thinking of doing it so I can get smaller items I do like. But one of them is the monster iphone case!! Idk if i'll be able to get rid of it and I don't have an iPhone. Ugh! I can't decide!

I've been offered $20 earrings *numerous times* for the monster case! LOL! I love my monster case too much to part with it though (I have an iPhone). I don't think it would be too hard to trade down a few dollars for it but I don't want to say go for it and somehow you can't get rid of it. Ahhh! It's such a gamble. 

Yeah I'm not sure yet if I want to do that, just because I REALLY don't like the other 2 items either and i'd be losing $6 to begin with...

Blah! Why can't someone offer me 2-3 items I would potentially be interested in! there are soooo many cheaper things I like on the site!

I was able to trade the black eye liner for a metallic silver colored nail polish. Excellent! I don't own that color nail polish yet! 
biggrin.gif
 If I don't trade any further I'll be happy with my bag. I've already got three offers for my nail polish in 2 minutes! hahahaha!

Yay! That nail polish is cute!! I want the teal one but I don't want to down grade my items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW this trade went CRAZY!

I hate the $30 Butterfly necklace and downgraded to the Gold Coil BCBG bracelet for $28(which I wanted even though it's only 10 on sale on other sites...)

And then someone offered me the black iPad case which is $38 (i said yes even though I don't have one!)

And then I got this necklace i've been interested in for $35

And now someone is offering me the Cheek activator!!! I want that too!!

I cant' believe I just upgraded that much in mere seconds!

Has anyone tried the cheek activator? I heard its REALLY cool but only has like .3 oz...

Whoa! hahahaha. This site is FUN! I haven't tried the cheek activator, but it sounds good. 
smile.gif
 I love that teal Butter London polish but I'm not willing to trade down any of my items right now. I may let go of my cute ugly monster phone case for a necklace right now though. Decisions!

Have you guys had any luck with the smaller items trading up? 

This girl wants my bag and is offering me 4 things (3 I like, one I'd want to trade) that add up to more than the value of the bag, but I'm scared to lose my big item, I like it but think I'd get more use out of a pair of earrings, nail polish, and the cheek activator. The fourth item is a bracelet but I don't really wear bracelets. 

Back