Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are like 6 bags I want...but no one will trade me for them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> even if I try trading 2 of my pieces that are worth more than the item. I don't want to give up the bag I have right now because even though i'm not in love with it, it has a higher value than all the other bags I want!!

I opened up another bag. 
icon_eek.gif

Oh and I used the code ELLELBB for 10% off, so it paid for shipping. I couldn't help myself. 
w00t.gif

I'm slowly realizing I don't want to part with the green monster iPhone case that was in my bag when I opened it. He is so ugly that he's cute and I loves him. 
lovelovee.gif

I almost wish I liked the main item I chose less, someone tried to offer me THREE things for it! 
icon_eek.gif
 But none of them were as great as my main item, IMO, and I didn't want to take the risk of not being able to get something equally as great in the end.

That's exactly how I feel about mine too!! You're is a good one though, i've been debating tryign to trade my bag for some sunglasses since I just got contacts and I've never been able to wear sunglasses for the last 5 years!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost wish I liked the main item I chose less, someone tried to offer me THREE things for it! 
icon_eek.gif
 But none of them were as great as my main item, IMO, and I didn't want to take the risk of not being able to get something equally as great in the end.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's exactly how I feel about mine too!! You're is a good one though, i've been debating tryign to trade my bag for some sunglasses since I just got contacts and I've never been able to wear sunglasses for the last 5 years!
Ooooh that's a good reason to do that! Or you can get new sunglasses in your next bag... 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's awesome!! You should join us in the frenzy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm probably going to get a second bag after I'm done with this one! I figure i'm not going to be getting any subs for 3 months while i'm abroad so I better make up for it now!

I did it... I just got my second bag this month v.v I haven't even received my first shipment yet!! lol! This is so addicting.

I finally traded up my clutch for a wallet...I wasn't going to but I decided that the amount that I would use the wallet (everyday) vs the clutch (probably almost never) made it worth it haha. I wanted to get something crazy unique but I realized that's just not realistic for what me when it comes to bags!

Still trying to trade up that black eyeliner. lol! It wouldn't be a big deal if I ended up with my current bag though, I love 2 out of 3 things, and the third thing is definitely something I'd use. I get about 6 offers an hour for my sunglasses though! Mostly people trying to trade THREE things for it. 
icon_eek.gif
 I have yet to see the right combo of things to make me want to part with my main item.

I wish that I could have stopped receiving offers for my bag. I knew I wasn't going to trade it. I had been looking at a similar bag at TJMAXX for $30 and I liked the LBB one better. I knew as long as I got the bag I'd get my money's worth. I know why they do it I just wish it had been an offer to automatically turn them down, although there were times I was tempted lol.

Wow, it's getting hard to say no. Offers keep pouring in for my glasses. Now I'm getting offered a necklace equal in value and another item. Someone also offered me a necklace equal in value and TWO other items. Whoa! Still not a main item I adore equally yet. But WOW!

Your'e so lucky! I would LOVE to get more than one item for my bag! I really want to get smaller items...thre a bunch of $16 necklaces and earrings I want! I"m trying to trade the butterfly necklace but no one will take it for the same value... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I may have to end up trading down for something

Back