Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box on Saturday and I liked it more than I thought I would. I got the black and white striped hat and I was surprised to find it actually looks good on me ! I was kinda hoping for the turquoise ring/ brownish polish combo, but I received the other one. I love the ring so much ! The beige polish will unfortunately go unused, or I'll see if anyone wants to trade for the other color but they probably will not want to since the beige doesn't seem too popular. I received the peach body scrub and it smells super good. It made my skin super soft. Unfortunately the scarf I got had 2 big stains on it, but i contacted llb and since they have always treated me well, I am not worried, I'm sure they will make it right. I am not a big scarf fan, but because this scarf is Silk and expensive I had planned to make it work. All in all I really enjoyed this months box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else amused by the Pour Some Sugar Scrub on Me?  I was in high school when that song came out.  I am WAY above their target demographic.   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking for ideas. I am trying to make the hat work for me. I have a huge head circumference, and this hat is still too big, it just slides down over my face, almost like it's stretched out. I am sliding the Velcro (which is not very strong), through the loop, and then sticking the Velcro together. Am I missing a step?

Looking for ideas. I am trying to make the hat work for me. I have a huge head circumference, and this hat is still too big, it just slides down over my face, almost like it's stretched out. I am sliding the Velcro (which is not very strong), through the loop, and then sticking the Velcro together. Am I missing a step?
Which hat do you have?  I have a fairly small head and the black/white tweed looking hat, and mine fits fine.  I don't use the elastic loop at all (I thought that was just to hold the hat together when it is rolled up).  I just stick the velcro on one side of the hat to the velcro on the other side, and it sticks pretty well.

Which hat do you have? I have a fairly small head and the black/white tweed looking hat, and mine fits fine. I don't use the elastic loop at all (I thought that was just to hold the hat together when it is rolled up). I just stick the velcro on one side of the hat to the velcro on the other side, and it sticks pretty well.
I have the black and white tweed as well. I wonder if you aren't suppose to use the loop, lol, I thought it was a multi use loop, to store it rolled, and to loop the Velcro through. I do like the hat, if I can make it work. I'll try attaching to the inside like you said, they don't tell you on their (San Diego hat co)website. Thank you.

I love the scrub, I received the coconut-mango. I had actually been looking to purchase some in the week before I received my box...LOL! I wanted to get it for scrubbing off my feet at night since all I'm wearing is sandles these days and with the dry weather outside the dust gets kicked up and all over my feet.

Love the amethyst ring. It doesn't go well with the style of my other rings unfortunately, so I'll have to rotate it in occasionally.

The nail polish is meh to me, the hat is still in the wrapper....if I ever wear a hat, it would be to cover the top of my head to protect my hair color from fading and my scalp from skin cancer..... This hat is not for me.

The scarf is very pretty but still in the wrapper, I avoid pink's and purples, reminds me of something my Aunts or Mother would have worn in the 60's-70's.....the Hat and Scarf do bring to mind that yester-year time period of when I was a small child, but not something I'd wear.

I really like the ring and scrub, so I'm satisfied with my box.

Back