Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loooooove that they took the time to coordinate our ring with our polish. Who does that? The thoughtfulness behind their curation is always what makes me smile. Only LLB puts that much thought into curation. Another home run. I can't wait to see what ring/polish combo I get.

I see that I got back online too late to be the 'spoiler' but glad it's posted.  I am wearing my ring already.  It's the first piece of costume jewelry I have ever gotten in a box that I've actually wanted to wear.  The scarf is gorgeous and such a nice change from the infinity scarfs that have flooded boxes this past year.  Hope everyone enjoys their box!

I just received my box! I love it! I got the turquoise ring and it hasn't left my finger since I opened the box. I was worried I wouldn't like the hat because I have a small head. I got the brown tweed one and you can adjust the size! Love it! The scarf will look gorgeous with my all white jumpsuit for that Rivera look

I am a little worried about the ring fitting me, I have fat fingers ! Can Anyone tell me what size it is or if it adjusts ? I am not sure when I will receive mine, I have no shipping notice. But then again I didn't have one for the extra surprise last month either. Fat fingers crossed it will come today ! Could someone please post a spoiler pic of opened box, maybe an upclose ring pic ? Thanks

I received my box today and it was spoiler free for me (YAY!) but I'm a little underwhelmed by the contents. Mostly because these items just aren't 100% my taste but I also feel like this box is reminiscent of the old Social Bliss sub - mainly because I received one of these hats and a similar scarf and similar ring from that sub, all items that I still have. It just makes these items feel a little less unique/special for me. 

This is my first box from them that hasn't been a home run (for me, specifically) but they can't all be winners. I hope I like the next box more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Lastly, what is the other ($48 for 6 ounces) scrub that they're referring to in their letter? Anyone know? 

I am a little worried about the ring fitting me, I have fat fingers ! 
I have skinny fingers and the ring barely fits on my middle finger. It does seem to be slightly adjustable though, I can bend it but it's not really staying put. You might have more luck bending it open than I am trying to bend it closed. Hope that helps! 

*Just realized how unclear that is. Not barely fits as in it's a tight squeeze but I can almost get it to stay put on my middle finger. The ring is big for me - it fits my thumb well. LOL 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pictures:

IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7026.JPG

It took me a good 5 minutes to figure out the hat and I'm not sure I have it adjusted just right but it looks pretty decent. I like this box. It is all stuff that I don't often buy for myself (besides the nail polish) which is the main reason I subscribed in the first place. I have large hands for a woman and the ring fits me perfectly but it can be adjusted with a little bit of effort I believe. It feels sturdy.

Thank you for all the spoilers!  I have several San Diego Hats (have a purple version of this month's hat) and since I am a vampire in training I welcome more hats into my growing collection.  :wub:

My tracking lied and told me it was going to be delivered today but I knew something was up because last update stated it was on the East Coast last night. No way that box was going to be delivered in Southern CA today.  I hope it arrives tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Thank you for all the spoilers!  I have several San Diego Hats (have a purple version of this month's hat) and since I am a vampire in training I welcome more hats into my growing collection.  :wub:

My tracking lied and told me it was going to be delivered today but I knew something was up because last update stated it was on the East Coast last night. No way that box was going to be delivered in Southern CA today.  I hope it arrives tomorrow! :rolleyes:
Yeah, mine won't be arrivng today either.

Mine said the same thing, it was scheduled for delivery today, but this morning at 10 am it was in DC. I live in Missouri, no way was it going to arrive today lol. 

My box arrived today! I'm very pleased with it! I got the same variations as JenniferV, except my scrub was the honey and milk. It smells wonderful, like honey. I don't wear hats, most look horrible on me, except for this one! It actually looks nice on me! I have average sized hands and the ring fits my middle finger perfectly.

Back