Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this extra package was super cute, even though I don't wear lip products.  I can gift them though, so I'll get joy from making someone else happy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm excited to see where they go with this in the future and I'm more than happy to get them for free on the off months for now.

The lip stuff wasn't my color, but my teen daughter was completely thrilled! What a nice surprise to get.

I got the canvas print today. I used a picture of my kids and gave it to my husband as an early Father's Day present. He really liked it (the word neat was used, for those of you with non- effusive SO's, you know that is high praise).

I also got 4 emails.  I was just glad to see them and know that it means the box is following shortly (I hope)!

Eeeeek! Today is the day we should start seeing shipping notices for our treasure chest of summer accessories! I am so excited for next week!

Does this box ship from Kissimmee, FL? Priority 2-day?  If so, it showed up on my USPS page today.\ as "preshipment sent to USPS").   (If it's not this, it must be the Jouer Matchbox.)

Edited to say:  I just checked my records and the Matchbox was shipped FedEx last time so I think it must be this LLB box!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine should get here Wednesday! I'm really looking forward to this month.

Btw, I just got around to listing the lip gloss and lip liner in swaps on MSA, and something like 50 of the lip glosses are listed there! Just thought that was interesting - I know it wasn't a color that worked for me, but I was surprised to see so many up for grabs. I ended up not listing mine... I don't think any of my friends wear dark lips, but I will stick them in the donate pile.

Mine is scheduled for delivery today.  I really like that they use express mail.  I'll be checking here for spoilers, think most of us should get our boxes today!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Click the third button from the top left, the blue white and green thingy. Choose spoiler from the drop down list and it will give you a window to put the hidden spoiler in. Thanks for showing us!!!

Got mine too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back