Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, in my feeble investigation attempt, I see that it is being shipped USPS First class package service. In order to ship that way, it has to be 13 ounces or less. Any ideas?

Does anyone have any movement besides "shipment accepted"? I don't have an estimated delivery date yet either.

I hope it's jewelry, just because I tend to really like their taste in jewelry! Although I was figuring there would be jewelry in the June box, based on the description, but if it wasn't the same type I bet we could get jewlery in both. They just sent either bracelet or earrings in March, I've been hoping for an anklet (it's something I don't own - I have no idea whether they've "in" nowadays, but that's my guess for something that might be in the June box).

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! I think it really depends on their announcement - we think that's the free-curated box with a big purchase deal they previously mentioned, right? So it might be something that doesn't make sense in its own but does in conjunction with the announcement. I'm going to guess that it's something decorative for the home, like a picture frame, plaque with a quote on it, or something like that!

Anyway, mine does show movement and tracking says it will be here Tuesday, but I'm still hoping for tomorrow.

Just saw this posted on MSA:

I just received my “Really Nice Surprise” from LLB, and it is exactly that! I don’t want to spoil it for everyone, so I’ll just say, “Wow!” Be sure and read your letter. Thanks, LLB!!!

Can someone post the spoiler here?  I tried to click the link but I wasn't able to check the spoiler on the msa site.

Back