Little Lace Box May Surprise & June 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPOILER: This is per Waymona on MSA, thanks for sharing.

It came in a red bubble mailer, just like the pink Ipsy ones. Inside was a full-size OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil, full-size OFRA Lip Liner in Plum, full-size OFRA Lip Gloss in Bordeaux, a cute note card from Bella Ink and a Brode Electrolyte Vitamin sample. There was also a coupon for wine from Cairdean Estate (for consumption with the electrolyte vitamin, maybe? lol). This is their way of introducing a new box (or pouch) from LLB called Serendipity by LLB. It will ship on the off months of the regular LLB. But here's the best part! Until the kinks are worked out, Serendipity by LLB will be free to all current subscribers!

What does everyone think? I think this is A REALLY NICE SURPRISE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just coming to post this spoiler.  Mine is due to arrive on Thursday and I'm very excited to receive it.  Interested to see the details of the new bi-monthly subscription.  I wonder if this will be a less pricey box for those who can't/don't want the regular LLB.  I'm glad I have the regular one and happy to receive a free Serendipity for a month or two or three while they get started.

Very nice LLB!

Did everyone else get a birthday card too? It actually is my birthday today, so I was really surprised to see that!

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

unnamed-5.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers @@MoiSurtout and Happy Birthday too!  Can't wait to get mine.  All my packages the last week have taken forever to get to me.  Looks like this one isn't any different.  It's been sitting since 5/29 with acceptance only listed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love lip products, but is the lipgloss purple? I don't get the purple lipsticks in all the boxes lately, I'm super pale, don't want purple lips. But what an awesome surprise, that'd be awesome to still get something on the off months. 

I was pleasantly surprised to get my package today! Delivery said Thursday!

I received a super cute card - probably my favorite thing! It's an animal with heart balloons and it says "you are pretty much my favorite person of all time in the history of forever"

I think this is a very nice surprise! I'm excited to see where they go with Serendipity! I'm also curious as to what the price will be!! That will be the deciding factor for me!

I need to make a new rule for myself - for each new box I sign up for, I need to cancel one.

Bwahahahaha!! That will never happen!!

I just received mine! Great suprice, now we don't have to wait long two months between our Little Lace Box, we will get "Serendipity " in between! And it will be free for few months! Yey!!!

I am soon traveling to Europe alone with my two small kids (5 and 2,5 years old) We will loose almost whole nigh and I can't imagine the huge jetlag and how tired I will be. So this "Brode" Hydration vitamin might help me a lot!

I already can't wait to see what's will be in next "Serendipity " :-D

I think this is a very nice surprise! I'm excited to see where they go with Serendipity! I'm also curious as to what the price will be!! That will be the deciding factor for me!
I went to look to see how much those vitamins are, and the serendipity pouch is listed as being 9.99!!!

Those vitamins sell on their web site (Brode) for $4/ea. little packet.  The whole Serendipity packet of goodies sells on LLB for $9.99.

Total thumbs up on this surprise package!  Loving the shades they sent in the makeup. Love the card, looks like one I'd have picked out myself!  Wine coupon and Vitamin are thumbs up's.... Love, really love the opportunity of having several test tries of this new service... thankyou for the opportunity LLB!   

Looks fun! I also like the lip colors, there's a time for soft colored lip gloss, and a time for deep colored lips (I'm envisioning myself wearing Bourdeaux while sipping wine ☺️). My "Serendipity" arrives on Thursday. Is the wine coupon for a percentage off or is it for a free bottle of wine?

Looks fun! I also like the lip colors, there's a time for soft colored lip gloss, and a time for deep colored lips (I'm envisioning myself wearing Boudreaux while sipping wine ☺️). My "Serendipity" arrives on Thursday. Is the wine coupon for a percentage off or is it for a free bottle of wine?
With coupon you basically order two bottles for the price of one.

Just a heads up the Bode Hydration vitamin is what some people use to pass drug tests as it makes you pee like crazy. My fiance warned me when I told him I was going to take it before work. He said I'd be spending the day in the bathroom if I did that. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't tried it yet, though!

Back