London Underground Explosions..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I just heard about that in the news Trisha.. Were you one of the 20,000 evacutated from the city centre? Hope you're ok & keep safe. What is this bloody world coming to??

Laura, the bloody world is coming to extremists who kill just for the sake of killing and hate you if you do not beleive in their religion. All the the people who think that if the US just turns and runs out of IRAQ/Afganistan will be the answer, they are deffo wrong! We have to face the idiots AWAY from our countries or they will bring the heat bigtime to us.

If they think for a second that the UK will cave into their demands of pulling troups out, they have another thing coming. Spain caved in, but I can tell you that the UK and the US won't (plus the other 30 countries supporting us)

Originally Posted by Laura

OMG I just heard about that in the news Trisha.. Were you one of the 20,000 evacutated from the city centre? Hope you're ok & keep safe. What is this bloody world coming to??

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Laura, the bloody world is coming to extremists who kill just for the sake of killing and hate you if you do not beleive in their religion. All the the people who think that if the US just turns and runs out of IRAQ/Afganistan will be the answer, they are deffo wrong! We have to face the idiots AWAY from our countries or they will bring the heat bigtime to us.
If they think for a second that the UK will cave into their demands of pulling troups out, they have another thing coming. Spain caved in, but I can tell you that the UK and the US won't (plus the other 30 countries supporting us)

There was something on the News, saying that President Bush WAS standing by the UK and they were Not tolerating Terrorisits.

Originally Posted by Trisha a chief police commisioner said they were informed by Arab sources that the coordinated attacks were more than likely from AQ
EDIT to add

Tony Blair has just spoken and said it is definitely terrorists.

He is leaving G8 for a bit to go back to London

Hi MUT,
This is my first post, I was in my hotel room right behind Selfridge's just of Oxford Street when this all happened. I had just flown in from California on Wednesday for work on Thursday. It was all quite frightening and all my meetings were cancelled so I made my way by taxi back ti Heathrow on Thursday evening from Central London and flew home on Friday morning. Did not accomplish anything on the trip for work but did learn some new tips from the girls working at the YSL counter at Selfridges and I got there new summer eye palette.

Welcome to MuT Veronica.. Sorry to hear your trip was cut short but so glad to hear that you weren't injured while in London. If you need help with anything on this site just shout!

Welcome to MuT Veronica767 and I hope your next visit to London will be a better one
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Veronica767 Hi MUT,
This is my first post, I was in my hotel room right behind Selfridge's just of Oxford Street when this all happened. I had just flown in from California on Wednesday for work on Thursday. It was all quite frightening and all my meetings were cancelled so I made my way by taxi back ti Heathrow on Thursday evening from Central London and flew home on Friday morning. Did not accomplish anything on the trip for work but did learn some new tips from the girls working at the YSL counter at Selfridges and I got there new summer eye palette.

welcome veronia! glad you are ok.

Originally Posted by Veronica767 Hi MUT,

Back