Long Wearing Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fluidline!!!

so glad I found this, before I was using a cheap drugstore brand and it always smudge!

I personally love L'oreal's hip eye liners. As long as you get them bogo, you're getting a good deal

Originally Posted by lauren84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i need a good pencil liner that has staying power! For pencil, I would recommend Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Pencils or MUFE's Aqua Liners

I also really really love the Bobbi Brown gel liner pots. They stay put a little better than the MAC fluidline. Normally I'm all about the MAC, but I'm hooked on this Bobbi Brown product. I have it in four different colors, and if you use a little eyeshadow in a similar color on top to "set" it, it lasts even Longer!!

Echoing the rec for MAC fluidline. I've had mine stay on for well over 8 hours without smudging or fading (with primer though).

clinique quick liner.. i have tried everything and this is the best imo

Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof. I think the downside is it only comes in black (and maybe brown?) But IT STAYS PUT all day long, I wear it almost everyday and I love, love, love it it is the best liquid liner I have ever used! It has never once let me down; faded, smudged, or given me the dreaded "double line".

anything gel or anything waterproof. the waterproof stuff has to be applied with decent pressure so that its thick, (gentle application = thinner application= run). you can always thin the width of the line if applying pressure makes it thicker, but it works.

the gel eyeliners all stay pretty good. MAC and the indelible line

I feel you. These following products are smudge proof and water proof:

Pencil: Revlon color stay eyeliner

Gel: Stila Smudge pots (you can smudge them to get the smokey look, but itll dry and become smudge proof), MAC fluidline, Bobbi Brown Gel Liner

I love Almay's Blendable eye pencil! It's pretty inexpensive too!

I also just bought an NYC eye pencil (for $0.99!) and it's working out very nicely too...a little smudgier than the Almay, but it stays in place really well too!

I am on the search as well! I tried Urban Decay 24/7 and it smudged worse than cheaper products, IMHO. I was surprised to see all of the good reviews on it. Proof that products work differently on different people..

Back