Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Who do I look like????????? You remind me of a little of both Tom Cruise and Kevin Costner.
claps.gif

I have often my told that I am a darker version of Queen Latifah.

Some people even say that I resemble actress/comic Mo'Nique from the Parkers because of my round face.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://myheritage.com/

it's a pretty cool site.
biggrin.gif

tells you which celebs look like you (or resemble you), male and female.

all you have to do is sign up, upload a clear face picture, and they will give you the results in percentages and so on...

Of course, it tells you who you look like judging from the face: eye shape, nose, mouth, face shape, etc.

My Result

picture used

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...v/Me/smirk.jpg

Jang Nara=71%

Ashley Olsen=66%

Kim Hee-sun=66%

Bonnie Pink=63%

Christy Turlington=62%

Bic Runga=62%

Namie Amuro=62%

Sugar Ray Robinson=61%

Johnny Depp=60%

Paris Hilton=60%

The results are pretty suprising, somewhat not agreeable. but w/e
laughing.gif

for one~I look nothing like Paris Hilton for one

I've done the MyHeritage before. This is such a cool thread! It was fun to see all the look a likes. Before Lindsey Lohan got really famous and more in her younger days, I was frequently told I look like her. I never thought so..

fun thread! a lot of you guys do look like the people that were mentioned! im not sure who i look like ive gotten some really weird ones like christina aguilera lol DONT ASK
kopfkratz.gif

OMG! there are somany celeb twins on here! this is a cool thread
smile.gif

I don't think i look like anyone lol..

a couple people have said Mariah carey in her earlier days.. but i wouldn't know.. just can't see it haha

I dont know who i look like... anyone have any ideas..suggestions... my real pic is the big pic in the profile... not my avatar
smile.gif

Tehe
smile.gif
People say I look like carmen diaz*MUCH YOUNGER*, Kirsten Dunz(?),and Kristen Cavalerri. Basically your all american blonde
smile.gif

This is such a fun thread!! I can see allot of resemblance with some of you all. I have been told I look like Christina Applegate the most by ppl. On Myheritage.com I got - Tata Young, Stacy Keibler, Carrie Underwood in that order - using my Avatar pic.

People say i Look like, and Voice is alike Rani Mukherji (bollywood Actress) LOL which i find interesting..LOL

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know who i look like... anyone have any ideas..suggestions... my real pic is the big pic in the profile... not my avatar
smile.gif
I would say Amy Lee from evanescence.

I have no idea who I look like, but somebody said Tabu (awesome Indian actress) years ago, which I can sort of see. Once, I was sitting next to a little girl and her dad on a flight to NYC, and the dad was either just being nice or totally hitting on me, but he said I reminded him of a young Brooke Shields. I don't see that, but I'll take it!

Anyway, here is my myheritage thing (Jessica Alba, huh?):

965518_76563032547754l2f4hu04.JPG

And yes, I was completely bored the night of the photo and was hamming it up for myself, lol.

My Heritage always gives me a 74% match to Paris Hilton... It's gotta be the nose... At least mine is natural LOL!

I don't think I look like anyone but a few people told me I sort of look like Ashley Judd.

ashley10.jpg

This is so cool! You ladies look so much like your celeb "twins"!

Most of the time I get Madonna or Cameron Diaz, but with thephotos I uploaded to myheritage.com, these were my results. I apparently look like just about everyone. I'm most flattered by Thandie Newton and Grace Kelly (she's one of my style icons).

from the myheritage site... my closest match was Geri Halliwell from Spice girls lol ive always loved her WHOOO

lol, these are completely unexpected!!! Lucilla ball????

008199_896101b9699754s9m30504.jpg

and this is what my halloween dressup pic got me..

008346_63632570899754efoxqv04.jpg

Back