Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Trisha resembles Fran Drescher the actress (I happen to like Fran!).

Macwhore = Mya (for sure!)

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Gwen, you remind me of Shakira.
Thanks Lisa,ill take that with a smile
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by mac-whore i've heard everyone from beyonce, to alicia keys, to mya. i dont see any of them but, what do you guys think?

cap_026.jpg

myspace.jpg

jdka.jpg

oh yes,i definetly think mya for sure,but whoever ,your gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYchic weee i don't have any good pix scanned lol
but ppl tell me i look like penelope cruz

and omg in the 90's it was always monica lewinsky
icon_lol.gif

me

ehehe.jpg

penelope

PenelopeCruz_Grani_150x208.jpg

monica

monica-lewinsky-pics-001.jpg

I can see the resemblance. We also have another Penelope Cruz look-a-like with Bronze_chiqz. Check it out.

Originally Posted by horse_luver Can anyone tell me who i look like??? I no i am only 15, but u never no! the first one you look like nicky hilton
smile.gif

wow..u guys sure do look like some of your look a likes! fun thread. there is absolutely no one i resemble to .

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I've been asked for autographs by Avril Lavigne fans... you do look like avril lavigne..especially eyes and the parting of your hair and length.

I'm told Jill Marie Jones (Girlfriends). Even though I think she's very pretty, I dont agree with that. What's REALLY difficult for me to hear from my friends is that they seem to think that my personality is just like hers...... that's a mean thing to say!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by mac-whore i've heard everyone from beyonce, to alicia keys, to mya. i dont see any of them but, what do you guys think?

i think u look abit like christina milian

Originally Posted by maph Tori Spelling! NO way not from what I can tell anyway. You are gorgeous Allie and look waaaaayyyyy better than her!:icon_love
You sort of look like this girl:

http://www.linda-thompson.tmfweb.nl/...autograph1.htm

Thanks girl! I dunno its weird i get Tori all the time. Just recently I had a salesgirl in Sephora actually walk up to me while i was shopping in the store and she told me that. Ugh! I hadnt heard it for at least a year and I'm all like "oh good people don't think that anymore"... and then it happened again. Just lovely
icon_rolleyes.gif

Linda Thompson sure is pretty
smile.gif
Is she an actress or something?

Originally Posted by Liz the first one you look like nicky hilton
smile.gif
Ditto!

Originally Posted by kites I used to get Fairuza Balk alot when I was slimmer, but my face is a little plumper now! so I donno! LOL!
I get kelly Osbourne alot now, which I think is totally off base. hah.

hahaha... i get that a lot too.. I have pictures in my notepad... I really dont see it.

Oh yes Lisa I agree about the resemblence between Nicolet and Cathrine Ball!!!

And you Lisa look a lot like Eva Longeria!!Both beautiful girls!!!!!

I would say that both Gwen and AnitaNa look like Shakira!!!All beautiful there too!!!

Originally Posted by KittyM Oh yes Lisa I agree about the resemblence between Nicolet and Cathrine Ball!!!And you Lisa look a lot like Eva Longeria!!Both beautiful girls!!!!!

I would say that both Gwen and AnitaNa look like Shakira!!!All beautiful there too!!!

ive gotten christina aguilera and britney spears..and i dont look like any of them even one bit!
icon_confused.gif

I get Paris Hilton, and Gwenyth Paltro. But personally (sorry if this sounds a little creepy!) I look alot like Arielle! I even got the long lashes to match! Except I am very pale with brown hair...

Originally Posted by AnitaNa ive gotten christina aguilera and britney spears..and i dont look like any of them even one bit!
icon_confused.gif
Honestly, I don't really see christina aguilera or britney spears in you. I am thinking more like Jennifer Lopez!

Back