Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by monniej they tell me that i look like this lovely actress. i should be so lucky! i see that sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess he always needed a serious shower in my opinion... Jared Leto always seems a little bit greasy for my taste, lol...
And I absolutely don't look like ANYONE but me... There was once a girl who lived in my town whom people said I looked so much like, a few of my friends actually walked up to her and were like "Hey Leila..." But that is about it...

although i'm not sure how you look with your eyes open, i'd say that you remind me of Claire from 90210 (Kathleen Robertson i think her name is) ....

Originally Posted by Trisha it doesnt matter who you do or dont look like, you are very pretty! x thanks trisha
icon_redface.gif
hopefully the day will come that i will be able to see it myself
wink.gif

Hey girls!

What about me? I am curious! But perhaps there are to less pictures on me on board by now! But I can live so well with the Sarah Michelle Gellar-comparison!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey, perhaps we should better open a thread like " I want to look a like "! There I could post so many celebs!
icon_wink.gif
Would be interesting too to see who are your idols!!!

NeverTooMuchMU: You know what. I know you were just kidding on the Halle Berry comparison. But I think you got the same nice and stunnin smile like her. Your avator-pictures says everything! Your aura is so positive!

Charmaine: It´s no really look a like, but since my first visit you remind me on the dinger Ashanti. I don´t know why! I mean you look tons better than her. But anyway you remind me on her!!!

Pink RIbbons: Don´t be angry with me, but also see the Sandra Bullock commonness! By the way I think Sandra is a very, very natural and beuatiful looking actress!!!

I can't really see any other comparison besides Sarah Michelle. I mean, you could be her twin!! LoL

And oh i'm not angry that you see the Sandra Bullock comparison, she is one of my favorite actresses!!! So i'm thrilled that someone would think that! I just don't personally see it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hey girls!
What about me? I am curious! But perhaps there are to less pictures on me on board by now! But I can live so well with the Sarah Michelle Gellar-comparison!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey, perhaps we should better open a thread like " I want to look a like "! There I could post so many celebs!
icon_wink.gif
Would be interesting too to see who are your idols!!!

NeverTooMuchMU: You know what. I know you were just kidding on the Halle Berry comparison. But I think you got the same nice and stunnin smile like her. Your avator-pictures says everything! Your aura is so positive!

Charmaine: It´s no really look a like, but since my first visit you remind me on the dinger Ashanti. I don´t know why! I mean you look tons better than her. But anyway you remind me on her!!!

Pink RIbbons: Don´t be angry with me, but also see the Sandra Bullock commonness! By the way I think Sandra is a very, very natural and beuatiful looking actress!!!

Giggle.. Dont feel bad.. i am still trying to figure out who i look like too.. Some said Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under.. hmm, not sure?

thanks so much sophia!

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Then you have to be verry pretty!!

I'm not sure who you look like.... I'm so bad at this type of guessing, but you sure are quite pretty!!!

Also, thanks for what you said..... that was really nice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hey girls!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How did I miss this?!!! What a fun idea for a thread! You all look very similar to your look-a-likes.

Originally Posted by Liz lol. you guys are funny. but i do see the similarities!!!
i wonder who i look like???

Liz, you remind me of Vanessa Minillo on TRL.. except the skintone of course.. but i think its the smile? really similiar
smile.gif

WOW! All you guys like identical to your look-a-likes! Well duh! lol...I wonder what child actress I look like lol...
tongue.gif
I know there is a weird link name..I still cant get it to be like a thumbnail thing...Bad picture oh well lol...It was late(my "excuse") haha!

Originally Posted by mAra Liz, you remind me of Vanessa Minillo on TRL.. except the skintone of course.. but i think its the smile? really similiar
smile.gif
hehe. i don't know who she is, i don't watch trl. thanks though! i'll go check out her pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leta112 Sorry guys my computer is messing up on me! ok - well from this pic in particular... I think you resemble Tracey Ullman a litlle... not a look-a-like to her, but maybe a daughter?
wink.gif

anyone thinks i look like anyone,lol i think the closest lookalikes were the averl

Originally Posted by nydoll23 anyone thinks i look like anyone,lol i think the closest lookalikes were the averl Gwen, u truly remind me of someone i just can't for the life of me figure out who... i keep thinking it's someone similar to Kate Hudson maybe??... i know it's going to hit me in the middle of the night...

Originally Posted by Jennifer what a cute thread!
liz also looks like that girl someone mentioned from some soap opera.

this is kinda relevant and i wanna mention that when i was babysitting, the little boy saw the pic of janelle in her avatar and he's like, she looks like you!!! LMAO

one time, i got that redhead from american pie. DEFINITELY NOT!!!! alison hannigan, i think her name is? nooooooooo way. i think i heard it from 2 people.

Jen10.jpg

JenMom.jpg

who do i look like??? (that's my mama, by the way!
wink.gif
)

I think you resemble one of the Gastineau girls (the daughter), if you've seen that show =)
and when I see Gamaki's pic: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/ima...ine=1122424208 i always think it's Gwenyth Paltrow hehe

Originally Posted by nydoll23 anyone thinks i look like anyone,lol i think the closest lookalikes were the averl I really think that Gwen, from your avatar, you remind me of Tori Spelling from 90210 or you also resemble Gwen Stefani from No Doubt.

Back