Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Liz you DO look like Tiffany...it´s pretty cool cause your avatar pic shows the similarity best I think

and Ash I know that actress...she was sooo cute in that movie. I liked her a lot. and in that pic you do look a lot like her

and yeah I kinda see that alicia silverstone thing too...but just the bone structure is similar. I loved her in clueless!!! such a silly movie though. does anyone else think it´s kinda funny that the actresses I am supposed to look like play the really dumb roles on TV?
biggrin.gif

(well ok Alicia Silverstone in Clueless and Christina Applegate in Married with Children. If I only knew what they call her on that show...in english
confused.gif
)

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG Liz you DO look like Tiffany...it´s pretty cool cause your avatar pic shows the similarity best I think
and Ash I know that actress...she was sooo cute in that movie. I liked her a lot. and in that pic you do look a lot like her

and yeah I kinda see that alicia silverstone thing too...but just the bone structure is similar. I loved her in clueless!!! such a silly movie though. does anyone else think it´s kinda funny that the actresses I am supposed to look like play the really dumb roles on TV?
biggrin.gif

(well ok Alicia Silverstone in Clueless and Christina Applegate in Married with Children. If I only knew what they call her on that show...in english
confused.gif
)

hehe. her name was kelly on married with children. used to watch that all of the time when i was little.

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I've been asked for autographs by Avril Lavigne fans... You do look like Avril!

You don't need to look like anyone but who you are......You are very gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Jennifer what a cute thread!
liz also looks like that girl someone mentioned from some soap opera.

this is kinda relevant and i wanna mention that when i was babysitting, the little boy saw the pic of janelle in her avatar and he's like, she looks like you!!! LMAO

one time, i got that redhead from american pie. DEFINITELY NOT!!!! alison hannigan, i think her name is? nooooooooo way. i think i heard it from 2 people.

Jen10.jpg

JenMom.jpg

who do i look like??? (that's my mama, by the way!
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Liz lol. you guys are funny. but i do see the similarities!!!
i wonder who i look like???

liz you remind me of the girl from quattro commercial (razor with four blades for women)
cool.gif
but I dont have any pics of her
frown.gif

Great thread, I deffo see the simularties in Andrea with Alicia Silvertsone and esp Christina Applegate and I can really see the resemblances with Liz and Tiffani Amber Thiessen, I think they have the same smile.

this is a cool thread,sadly i dont think i look like anyone famous.actually i dont even look like anyone in my own fam,lol

Originally Posted by kerri You don't need to look like anyone but who you are......You are very gorgeous! i agree,Jennnifer you are so pretty!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo I've been asked for autographs by Avril Lavigne fans...
ummm holy crap,you look like her so much!!!!!
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Everyone tells me I look like the British Actress Martine McCutcheon (Love Actually!) But besides that....who do ya'll think I look like?
This is me....(In this picture...I can see it....normally I can't LoL)

ashley.png

martine200.jpg

Ashley you look so pretty in this picture!!!!Love your hair!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have been told many times that I resemble Jodie Foster. Even as recent as today.

My husband used to tell me I looked like Shannon Elizabeth. But that was in the early days.... and I think he just wanted to get laid!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow - it's weird, everyone does resemble their "twins".
wink.gif
Gwen, you remind me of someone.. but I cant' think of her at the moment, but It'll come to me...

Ash - did you cut your hair???

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky liz you remind me of the girl from quattro commercial (razor with four blades for women)
cool.gif
but I dont have any pics of her
frown.gif
hehe. i've never seen that commercial
smile.gif

I can't think of any resemblances for me but I think you are all gorgeous!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 wow - it's weird, everyone does resemble their "twins".
wink.gif
Gwen, you remind me of someone.. but I cant' think of her at the moment, but It'll come to me...
Ash - did you cut your hair???

NOO! LoL that's an older pic like last year....my hair used to be that short
smile.gif

My twin is Halle Berry!!! Yeah, that's right. I said HALLE BERRY!!!!!

OK, now we know that's not true, but I can dream, right?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've rarely been told I look like any celebrity, but someone here on Mut mentioned that I reminded them of Kristen Davis from Sex and the City. Only that I'm half Asian!! I think I might have a similar shaped face.

I tried to upload pics. Hope it worked...

Back