Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Doesn't sound right to me.
Marisol Leto is more like it.
tongue.gif

LOL this is getting to be too much like a slumber party

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 oh! who do i look lik???e......someone once said i looked liek rachealleigh cook...but i doubt that You kind of remind me of Michelle Branch (the singer)
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You kind of remind me of Michelle Branch (the singer)
icon_wink.gif
whioa! NEVER HEARD THAT ONE

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 whioa! NEVER HEARD THAT ONE
icon_eek.gif
you make it sound bad! lol
sq-michelle-flared-bg-mc.jpg

people mainly tell me i look like thora birch and avril lavigne sometimes shakira and umm charlize theron and my mom said cameron diaz i dont really see it tho ill post pics once i find some cuz theres one where i actually do look like thora

Originally Posted by Nicolet I've rarely been told I look like any celebrity, but someone here on Mut mentioned that I reminded them of Kristen Davis from Sex and the City. Only that I'm half Asian!! I think I might have a similar shaped face.
I tried to upload pics. Hope it worked...

hehe, when i was out ion SF some guy told me i looked like samantha from sex and the city... i dont think so, but i wish i did
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet I also think Vanilla Sky looks like Christina Ricci or Winona Ryder.
Wasn't able to copy your pic, Vanilla!

ricci you say? well, i dont think so to be honest, maybe on the avatar pic i resemble her. but in reality i dont have that much in common with her - maybe just the high forehead?once in some bar there was this guy that told me i looked just like young mariel hemingway... do i really look like her? i will let you be the judge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Everyone tells me I look like the British Actress Martine McCutcheon (Love Actually!) But besides that....who do ya'll think I look like?
This is me....(In this picture...I can see it....normally I can't LoL)

ashley.png

martine200.jpg

You are adorable! Yes, you do look like her.

I think you got similar smile and eyes, but you got more than she does though.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Everyone tells me I look like the British Actress Martine McCutcheon (Love Actually!) But besides that....who do ya'll think I look like?
This is me....(In this picture...I can see it....normally I can't LoL)

ashley.png

martine200.jpg

You kinda look like Katie Homes a little in that pic too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You do look like Claire!!! lol I wish I looked like someone... but I honestly can't think of anyone!! lol Janelle.. you do remind me of someone.. i just can't place her.. I think it was either from the Sopranos or something like that.. gimme a minute.. i will remember..

Originally Posted by monniej they tell me that i look like this lovely actress. i should be so lucky!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Then you have to be verry pretty!!

Originally Posted by Leony You are adorable! Yes, you do look like her.

I think you got similar smile and eyes, but you got more than she does though.

Aww thank you!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You kinda look like Katie Homes a little in that pic too
smile.gif
Yeah i've been told katie holmes also (Hey TOOOM CRUUUIIISE! LOL)
Also, when my mom was younger, she looked soooo much like Sandra Bullock and when i was like...a sophomore in high school i had a friend ask me if i was related to Sandra b/c i looked so like her...i didn't see it, but i took the compliment lol

Originally Posted by Trisha yeah i can see that one too! x yeah, i guess, similar bone structure... but i think I have quite different eyes and mouth than her.too be honest I would rather look like somebody else...
icon_neutral.gif

Back