Look Bag- June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Gorgeous!
We just want to drop you a note to say Your June Look Bag has shipped!  We apologize for the delay in this months shipment, but we have taken extra precaution to the handling of your products.  We have listened to your feedbag and have yet again improved The Look Bag for your pleasure!  You will find your products in a new protective padding to help prevent damage to your products and to ensure they arrive at your door in perfect condition!  You will be receiving a tracking number in the next 48 hours for your bag, should you not receive that notification please  contact our head of Customer Service at [email protected] 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Gorgeous!
We just want to drop you a note to say Your June Look Bag has shipped!  We apologize for the delay in this months shipment, but we have taken extra precaution to the handling of your products.  We have listened to your feedbag and have yet again improved The Look Bag for your pleasure!  You will find your products in a new protective padding to help prevent damage to your products and to ensure they arrive at your door in perfect condition!  You will be receiving a tracking number in the next 48 hours for your bag, should you not receive that notification please  contact our head of Customer Service at [email protected] 
Hallelujah!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been letting poor Timothy know how they felt about the packing. I had damaged items two months in a row and he busted his tuchas to make up for it. I'm so happy they're fixing the packing issue!

Hello Gorgeous!
LMFAO I just noticed that says 'Feedbag' not 'Feedback' hahahahaha.....made me laugh.

Ditto, to all of this! But I think I have only gotten one tracking email from them in the 4 or so months I've gotten bags, so I'm not too stressed about it.
That's true! The only time I ever got a shipping notice was the time I had cancelled and still got it! Guess its kind of sporadic! I emailed Timothy and he is normally really good about emailing right back like when my bag was ruined! Just wanted to be sure I would get this months bag since I ordered it after June had started!

Apparently, they are already being received. Several posts on The Look Bag FB wall are "they send like 3 lotions one eye shadow & a sharpener" and someone says they are uploading a video.

Look Bag spoiler is up, search Youtube for 'June Look Bag'
That girl's bag was awesome!

I just got a shipping notice..lol my 3rd free bag! They have some crazy marketing. If it's good though then they have won me back over..if not with just sheer generosity.

Funny thing is I got the Hello Gorgeous shipping email but two days before that email I got one from usps saying that the look store was sending me a package. Did anyone else get this? Kinda wierd to get a shipping notice from usps and not the company...especially since they have all my info. Anyone know what that might be about?

Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That girl's bag was awesome!

I just got a shipping notice..lol my 3rd free bag! They have some crazy marketing. If it's good though then they have won me back over..if not with just sheer generosity.

Funny thing is I got the Hello Gorgeous shipping email but two days before that email I got one from usps saying that the look store was sending me a package. Did anyone else get this? Kinda wierd to get a shipping notice from usps and not the company...especially since they have all my info. Anyone know what that might be about?
They are sending tracking info through usps and it has this at the top "This message was sent to you at the request of The Look Store, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below."

I got both of the emails you did, but I am a subscriber :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yes her bag was awesome! Excited for the glamour gloss!

They are sending tracking info through usps and it has this at the top "This message was sent to you at the request of The Look Store, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below."

I got both of the emails you did, but I am a subscriber :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yes her bag was awesome! Excited for the glamour gloss!
Me too..this company is really starting to impress me. If they would change their packaging a bit and leave out the etsy looking stuff they could be some serious sample box competition

I'm laughing reading these posts because I also cancelled & the may & June bags were nice. I'm thinking nicer than Birchbox ! I like the presentation. I wouldn't want them to charge more or give less for packaging. Think I, too, may re-sub! Nice value & last month loved the organic glosses & serum. Nicely done !

Holy Cow!!!!!

2 Definite Full Size Items, a tool, and 2 True Deluxe Samples!!!! I think the Atopalm, may be a full size small product as well, at least the way it is packaged... I cannot wait to see the colors I get!!!

I haven't been subbed for a few months now (can't afford it anymore) and this is my second month getting a free bag from them, although it hasn't been 2 months in a row. I believe it was April & now June.

Originally Posted by DivaDenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I recognize the cosmetic products.  Although I still think it is nice they included some higher end cosmetic items, it is a shame they are both discontinued products.  The Korres shadow was discontinued in 2010 and the lipgloss has not been out for some time.  While they may still be safe for use, pretty colors, and fun to add to a collection, they are not currently on the market. May not bother everyone, but leaves me with a slightly less than sweet feeling.
It is nice that they are at least making the attempt to include any makeup items at all. I think what many, including yourself, should realize is that many of us that buy sample boxes do it because we want to try new types of products and try new brands. For many it is hard to get to high end stores for the most part, there is more rural land and small towns in this Country than there are big metropolitan cities. I know for myself personally the nearest Macy's is an hour away. The closest thing to a Dept. store we have in my area is a Belk. The highest end of their cosmetics is low end Clinique... So even if the products are discontinued or from a previous season they will give the user an idea of whether or not they like the product so that they can buy the newest line online from a specific brand they have already tested on themselves.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is nice that they are at least making the attempt to include any makeup items at all. I think what many, including yourself, should realize is that many of us that buy sample boxes do it because we want to try new types of products and try new brands. For many it is hard to get to high end stores for the most part, there is more rural land and small towns in this Country than there are big metropolitan cities. I know for myself personally the nearest Macy's is an hour away. The closest thing to a Dept. store we have in my area is a Belk. The highest end of their cosmetics is low end Clinique... So even if the products are discontinued or from a previous season they will give the user an idea of whether or not they like the product so that they can buy the newest line online from a specific brand they have already tested on themselves.
Great point! For me, I can't afford to buy the full size/more of the products, but I can afford several subscriptions a month...so a 'discontinued' line of lip gloss doesn't bother me. I will use it, maybe even enjoy the hell out of it, and move on to the next lip gloss. Unless it's a holy grail, life changing gloss...then I'll just have to suffer through it and see what else the makeup line has to offer (full size should last me a while!). And along the lines of your point, I would feel much differently if we received makeup from a company that no longer existed...rather than 'last season's' lines. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes that's gross! If in order to keep subscribers they are using old stuff , ew! Everyone should find it unsettling.

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes that's gross! If in order to keep subscribers they are using old stuff , ew! Everyone should find it unsettling.
Gross?? Ew??? Unsettling??? What??? Hahahahahaha!!! Wow, if it is a product that is unused, in sterile packaging, and within expiration I don't see an issue at all. They aren't sending used hypodermic needles or knock off fake MAC products riddled with bacteria from China they are the real brands. Oh my lord I am laughing so hard, love a diva!

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? It's a discontinued line from a previous season, nothing more. I'm sure they didn't time travel to 1975 and buy shadows handmade in a opium den or anything.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? It's a discontinued line from a previous season, nothing more. I'm sure they didn't time travel to 1975 and buy shadows handmade in a opium den or anything.
Agree. I'll take a pretty, fun, full sized product any day....and like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had this in the beginning and cancelled. I wonder if id get this month if I resigned up.
The cut off for the month's box is midnight on the 10th of the month. But you would be in time for July's box :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back