Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using the Eyeko eyeliner for a couple days now. I like it but how long does it usually last...?

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using the Eyeko eyeliner for a couple days now. I like it but how long does it usually last...?
I've had it on my eyes for 12 hours at a time. Even though it's not waterproof, it really is smudge proof and I have super oily eyelids. 

I love it so much, I've been looking for eyeliner that wouldn't give me panda eyes with long wearing power.

I wore the Eyeko super thick to a hot Halloween party last weekend with lots of dancing and it stayed put amazingly well.  I loved it!

Mine has lasted fairly well in the summer heat and me sweating myself to death.

I have it in 3 colors, I like it so much. It stays on until I remove it, basically. I've worn it for over 16 hours for a sweaty double shift without budging!

i want to sign up for another box but i don't think I can...I love that it was soooo much better than birchbox. Will they ever launch officially in the US?

Originally Posted by dearestmelody /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i want to sign up for another box but i don't think I can...I love that it was soooo much better than birchbox. Will they ever launch officially in the US?
This is the US thread, so yes
smile.gif

They have told me to fill out a missing box form? I'm mad mad mad....I think I'll give them 'till this Sat...then I'll o to the bank to claim money back

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the US thread, so yes
smile.gif

LOLL i meant to say do you know when they will launch...

They've already launched! The boxes in this thread are from the US. I think they said the next box will be in December...

I do think they are out of memberships right now though, or at least they were the last time I checked. I don't know how often they will open up more...

I haven't subbed but I'm a bit tempted...

LOLL i meant to say do you know when they will launch...
Sorry I was unclear. They launched in August I think but it is quarterly now so we all just received ours a week or so ago.

I sent them a very angry email last week. They finally got back today (exactly 7 days later, despite their within 4 day auto reply) and it didn't even answer my questions or anything. basically just "oh we'll take your feedback seriously" WHAT. They didn't even apologize for the screw up that was on their end AND they had previously guaranteed that the problem wasn't actually a problem.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I L O V E the Orly! It feels like silk on my face.
I like the orlane super moisturizing concentrate, but my other orlane product, the absolute skin recovery I won't even try. I was reading reviews online and it said to beware those with sensitive skin. It is apparently really strong and some people have had some bad reactions. I have really sensitive skin and didn't even want to risk it.

Originally Posted by Rachel Liane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the orlane super moisturizing concentrate, but my other orlane product, the absolute skin recovery I won't even try. I was reading reviews online and it said to beware those with sensitive skin. It is apparently really strong and some people have had some bad reactions. I have really sensitive skin and didn't even want to risk it.
i just tried both on my forearms last night after reading your post and it doesn't seem like it conflicts with my allergy. I don't know about oily skin people though..

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They've already launched! The boxes in this thread are from the US. I think they said the next box will be in December...

I do think they are out of memberships right now though, or at least they were the last time I checked. I don't know how often they will open up more...

I haven't subbed but I'm a bit tempted...
i mean...i already know they launched. :) I signed up for one season and got the fall box, and totally regretted that i only signed up for only one season. But luxebox is only out in the US for the two seasons (limited time, as they said on their website), I guess what I wanted to know was if they were ever going to launch permanently and not for a limited time as they are doing now....lol

I am not sure. It says the Winter box will ship to US and Canada both in December. It doesn't have any information beyond that from what I see.

I did however just see their Advent Calendar listed on their site and  FB page. They are showing all of the items and the mind-blowing $109 price tag here.

I am not sure. It says the Winter box will ship to US and Canada both in December. It doesn't have any information beyond that from what I see. I did however just see their Advent Calendar listed on their site and  FB page. They are showing all of the items and the mind-blowing $109 price tag here.
Dislike! Canadians only?! Lol... I knew I should have gotten in on this sub! Hopefully they open slots for winter again..I'll sign up for sure!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dislike! Canadians only?! Lol... I knew I should have gotten in on this sub! Hopefully they open slots for winter again..I'll sign up for sure!
I didn't say Canadians only. They said that the box for the US and Canadians will be shipped in December. They haven't charged anyone yet so there should be plenty of time to get in on it still.

Latest posts

Back