Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have super oily eyelids and the Eyeko liner stays on soooo well. I'll be investing in another pen when it dries/runs out. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering how they will handle shipping. Having a friend who owns a business from Canada and knowing the shipping cost (I think she has said close to $3 just to send a small letter to the US), they can't be making that much money. When I ship to Canada, there is NO WAY to track it. If it is the same from Canada to the US and some get lost, they might end up losing more than it's worth.
I believe they have a office in the US as well. So they will be shipping within the US not out of Canada. Shipping out of Canada is ridiculous although it can be cheaper to send something to the US then within Canada believe it or not!!

Originally Posted by celiajuno /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine this morning.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black
Vichy Toner 30ml
Orlane Absolute Skin Recovery Polyactive 3.5 ml
Orlane Super Moisturizing Concentrate 3.5 ml
Bobos Remi Leave in Conditioner 80ml
Essie in Miss Fancy Pants
Sally Hansen Nail Strips in Glitz Blitz
Schick Hydro Silk Razor

I am most excited about the Orlane products and the conditioner. The Essie color is perfect for me. I also really like the razor, I have loved it since I got one in my August Birchbox. I am a little disappointed that I did not receive a perfume. I did not say I was sensitive to perfumes so I was hoping for one. I don't have any use for the eyeliner or the nail stickers so I will try and trade them. I do like the box though so I will give them one more season. Maybe I will get some perfume next time.

So after they sent my box to the wrong address and it got forwarded to Germany I finally got my box!  I was let down that I paid $26 for the same box as celiajuno just because I was hoping for a different colored essie polish, I already have two of these razors form BB, the color of nail strips aren't really impressive, and I already have an eyeko liner in black from BB. But I know I will get around to using most of the items eventually.

I am glad someone else has that problem. My only oil issue and I thought I was alone in it!!

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have super oily eyelids and the Eyeko liner stays on soooo well. I'll be investing in another pen when it dries/runs out. 

I definitely wish they had sent out other color Eyekos since I have 3 blacks.

My essie was Skirting the Issue, a nice burgundy.

While I get several subscriptions, most aren't beauty subs, so this was my first Eyeko.  I was thrilled it was in black as I needed a black eyeliner, and have used it quite a bit.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey all, I just saw on Loose Button's site that the Winter Box is going to ship at the beginning of January - just fyi! I signed up for both seasons so we shall see if they run into shipping problems again.

http://support.loosebutton.com/customer/portal/articles/781137-winter-luxe-box-update
I just checked the website and they're opening recurring quarterly memberships.

They're telling people that they need to sign up before Nov 23rd to get the "Winter 2012 Luxe Box in December".

Originally Posted by cutpiece /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked the website and they're opening recurring quarterly memberships.

They're telling people that they need to sign up before Nov 23rd to get the "Winter 2012 Luxe Box in December".
Thanks for the heads up. I enjoyed my last one a lot.

You're welcome! 
smile.gif

Just got this email regarding the Winter box - it will be shipping between December 14-19! I apologize if the pic is small - uploading it via the mobile version so you may have to click on it.

Glad to hear they're informing customers a bit more this time around and hopefully they ship on time! Can't wait to see what people get.

I'll believe it when I see it.  Does anyone else remember the Dermalogica/Kerastase/perfume email?  I just realized:  I responded, but I didn't get that sample.  I had completely forgotten about that until now.

I think that sample is for this box. I remember the email saying "for your next box" (or something similar), and I assumed that meant for the Winter one as we had already ordered our first box at that time, if that makes sense. Or, maybe it was just for Canadian subscribers. We shall see!

I'll believe it when I see it.  Does anyone else remember the Dermalogica/Kerastase/perfume email?  I just realized:  I responded, but I didn't get that sample.  I had completely forgotten about that until now.

So, according to the e-mail we got a few weeks ago, the winter boxes should begin shipping at the end of this week.  I wonder if they will open up regular quarterly subs after this box goes out.  If they do, I'm not sure if I'll stay subscribed or not.  I guess it will depend on how impressive the winter box is!

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I contacted them they will not be offering another us box subscription for a while
...but but but, I liked their box... big meanies
scared.gif

I finally used my dark red polish (Essie Skirting the Issue) from my fall box! Very pretty and definitely one of my new favorite polish colors. It looks a bit like an oxblood color and is brighter is the light!

Back