Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw the 1st of the 3rd season, but my question is what happened to Mr Eko and John?????????????? We will find out in the third episode
wink.gif

Next week we find out what happened Sayid, Jin, and Sun...

Every episode you get more questions than answers...I enjoy that though..

I cannot wait for Wednesday. I thought fish biscuit was pretty funny too. I thought it was a great season premiere. Their camp was a shocker for me I am still trying to figure it all out. I am hoping this season they answer a few questions and give us more questions. If they never answer anything It will become to frustrating to watch.

I'm surprised there were no comments over last week's episode. My fave line from it was when Sawyer said to Kate, "Chain gang looks good on you, Freckles." LOL

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode! I can't wait to see what happened in the hatch!

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone seems really excited about this show, I think i'll start watching it. Oh, you definitely should! But you need to go get the other seasons and watch them first to catch up. So hurry! lol

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm surprised there were no comments over last week's episode. My fave line from it was when Sawyer said to Kate, "Chain gang looks good on you, Freckles." LOL
I'm looking forward to tonight's episode! I can't wait to see what happened in the hatch!

Lost was great tonight. What was up with Hurley's Deja Vu thing?

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lost was great tonight. What was up with Hurley's Deja Vu thing? When he was talking to Desmond while walking back to the beach, has asked him about the fail-safe key and what happened at the hatch, and told Desmond how the sky turned purple and the island started shaking, to which Desmond replies that he missed it, and that Locke was going to find Jack, Kate, and Sawyer because he said so in his speech. But Locke hadn't given a speech yet...Thus the "deja vu" after the actual speech happened. Freaky.
Great episode tonight - I miss Boone! He's such a cutie. And they briefly introduced a couple of new cast members - Roderigo Santoro and some chick. Don't know 'bout anybody else, but I'm looking forward to lusting over another 'Lost' stud, hehe.

Was anybody else bothered by Locke wasting paper like that with his notes to Charlie when he couldn't talk? It annoyed me so much, I got distracted and had to rewind a good bit. How many notepads do they have lying around on this island if he can afford to be so generous with it? Lol.

Oh, and judging by the preview, next week looks delicious - what will Kate say?

hahah i love it but in truth am starting to get annoied with it not going anywhere i read somewhere that they lost alot of viewers either wqy i LOVED the whole dejavu thing! but the polar bear???

an no lol i guess im not an enviromentalist, the paperthing didnt bother me one bitt eehh sorry

the paper thing bothered me. Hell your on a frickin island, you need to conserve that stuff!!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers /img/forum/go_quote.gif the paper thing bothered me. Hell your on a frickin island, you need to conserve that stuff!! That's exactly what was going through my mind! Lol!

LOL you guys!

It's never explained to us why Locke was in a wheel chair before. I thought it might have done that with his flashback but nothing yet. Sooo many unanswered questions! His vision was weird, huh!? And the deju vu thing was trippy, too.

So is Kate being forced to choose between Sawyer and Jack!? OMG, next week looks good!

I can't wait for next week. Do you think that the polar bear was real? Part of me thinks that it was an illusion.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers /img/forum/go_quote.gif the paper thing bothered me. Hell your on a frickin island, you need to conserve that stuff!! They can make their own paper! lol. Locke already knows how to make glue!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't wait for next week. Do you think that the polar bear was real? Part of me thinks that it was an illusion. I suppose it could have been.
smile.gif
I was thinking it might be real because the Zeke guy had said to Sawyer that the bears had figured out how to get the fish biscuits in two hours...so I'm thinking that he was referring to the polar bears...who are no longer in the cages for some reason. So I'm thinking the polar bears are real. But I could be assuming way too much. lol!

Yeah, I think the polar bears are real, but when it attacked in the cave, it sure looked like a bad CGI or some kind of fake bear
wink.gif

And Lisa, I thought the same thing about Locke wasting paper!

I can't believe he is dead. Wow... I thought for sure he would die next week since they kept building up the hype. Actually, I didn't think it would be Ecko that died. Why do you all think he died? Was it because he made peace with his past? I was teary eyed when they showed a young Ecko and a young Yemi walking together (afte Ecko died). How creepy was it when he told John that "they were next". WTF!

I am so confused as to what is going on with the Others and Jack. What is Juliette's deal? Why does she want Ben dead? Next episode looks soooooooo good and its the last episode of the year. Yikes!

The guy with the patch. Is he in another hatch? Wow... that rhymed! LOL

Im loving the new season but ill be honest and say i missed most of the 2nd season, i need to get the DVDs!

Back