Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif The guy with the patch. Is he in another hatch? Wow... that rhymed! LOL LMAO! I think so. Could he see them seeing him?
I am so bummed that Mr. Ecko is dead!
sleepyhead.gif
He was one of my favorite characters. I don't understand why it killed him either. After he whispered in Locke's ear, I kept saying out loud over and over again, "What did he say!?" I think I bug Chris sometimes b/c i'm so vocal during it and he has to rewind it all the time. Then when Sayid asked John, "What did he say?" I was like, "Yeah, tell us what he said!!" I think I get too involved in this show. hehe His answer freakin' tripped me out, though!

I guess Juliette and a "few others" (as she said) are scared of Ben as a leader and want a change. I wonder what Jack will do.

I can't believe next week is season finale! But it's coming back on in January, right??

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO! I think so. Could he see them seeing him?
I am so bummed that Mr. Ecko is dead!
sleepyhead.gif
He was one of my favorite characters. I don't understand why it killed him either. After he whispered in Locke's ear, I kept saying out loud over and over again, "What did he say!?" I think I bug Chris sometimes b/c i'm so vocal during it and he has to rewind it all the time. Then when Sayid asked John, "What did he say?" I was like, "Yeah, tell us what he said!!" I think I get too involved in this show. hehe His answer freakin' tripped me out, though!

I guess Juliette and a "few others" (as she said) are scared of Ben as a leader and want a change. I wonder what Jack will do.

I can't believe next week is season finale! But it's coming back on in January, right??

I don't know if he could see them or what but that is what it seems like to me.
I was sad that Eko died. I thought that he brought a balance to the group. Notice how all of the Tailies with the exception of Bernard have died.

It does come back in January.

I heard the next new episode is Feb. 7, but then we have non-stop new episodes until May
smile.gif

Maybe Eko died because he refused to confess like "Yemi" asked (or whoever it was -- the smoke monster in human form maybe?)

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard the next new episode is Feb. 7, but then we have non-stop new episodes until May
smile.gif

Maybe Eko died because he refused to confess like "Yemi" asked (or whoever it was -- the smoke monster in human form maybe?)

Part of me thinks that Ecko died because he confesed. Even though he isn't sorry for his "sins", he confesed that he lived with the life he was given.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO! I think so. Could he see them seeing him? If nothing else, he probably saw a light turn on the camera or something ... or maybe he had his own monitor and could see them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe Eko died because he refused to confess like "Yemi" asked (or whoever it was -- the smoke monster in human form maybe?) That's what I thought, too.

Just saw the episode. Gosh, I'm going to miss Eko. He had a very calming presence on the show, even with his violent past. And I liked how they juxtaposed him and Locke. Darn it.

When Juliette showed him that video, didn't that creep you out? I was totally thinking that she's playing Jack and she's probably more evil than Ben, lol. Jack is a smart guy, I'm sure there'll be some twist due to him realizing something nobody wanted him to figure out.

Previews - did they show Kate and Sawyer doing it??? I guess this means the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle is over for sure! Man, I really liked their love triangle. I don't like Juliette and her crooked smirk!

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just saw the episode. Gosh, I'm going to miss Eko. He had a very calming presence on the show, even with his violent past. And I liked how they juxtaposed him and Locke. Darn it.
When Juliette showed him that video, didn't that creep you out? I was totally thinking that she's playing Jack and she's probably more evil than Ben, lol. Jack is a smart guy, I'm sure there'll be some twist due to him realizing something nobody wanted him to figure out.

Previews - did they show Kate and Sawyer doing it??? I guess this means the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle is over for sure! Man, I really liked their love triangle. I don't like Juliette and her crooked smirk!

that video puts so much more question into my head!
hmm .. one more episode and ... we all have to wait again .. i hate the waiting ... grr ..
biggrin.gif
i just wanna know the ending sooo bad .. why every1 is on the island ... i want all my questions answered . .but @ the same time ... i don't want it to end .. cuz i'm realli gonna miss this show when it does

I can't believe that no one has posted to this thread yet. I liked how they ended it. I just can't believe that we have to wait 3 months to see what happens. I felt so bad when Jack saw Kate and Sawyer in the cage. How effed up was that? But at the same time it was hot!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I felt so bad when Jack saw Kate and Sawyer in the cage. How effed up was that? But at the same time it was hot! LOL I totally concur!
It sucks b/c Jack doesn't know they're stuck on another island. Think they will be able to escape? Maybe Alex will help them.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL I totally concur!
It sucks b/c Jack doesn't know they're stuck on another island. Think they will be able to escape? Maybe Alex will help them.

Yeah, I was thinking that Jack needs to find out they're on another island!
I'm actually kind of glad Kate and Sawyer are getting together, since I think they seem more like they're fitted to each other -- Jack is too much of a good boy for Kate! Though dang, why is Sawyer getting all the action? lol

Aww, I felt so sad for Jack when Kate and Sawyer hooked up, eventhough those two are probably more compatible what with their shady, criminal pasts. But Jack's reaction was so sweet when they brought Kate in, until she asked him to do the operation.

I knew Jack was going to come up with something to throw a wrench in the Others' plans! My Mr. Smarty Pants comes through for me again, lol.

And why does that one dude have such a grudge against Sawyer - Sawyer didn't kill his wife. I don't get it. Did something happen and I totally missed/ forgot it?

Originally Posted by mehrunissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, I felt so sad for Jack when Kate and Sawyer hooked up, eventhough those two are probably more compatible what with their shady, criminal pasts. But Jack's reaction was so sweet when they brought Kate in, until she asked him to do the operation.
I knew Jack was going to come up with something to throw a wrench in the Others' plans! My Mr. Smarty Pants comes through for me again, lol.

And why does that one dude have such a grudge against Sawyer - Sawyer didn't kill his wife. I don't get it. Did something happen and I totally missed/ forgot it?

Didn't he hear Sawyer say, "Yay, that was us -- we shot her" when they brought Colleen (the guy's wife) by? That would be enough to make me angry...

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't he hear Sawyer say, "Yay, that was us -- we shot her" when they brought Colleen (the guy's wife) by? That would be enough to make me angry... Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Didn't he say, "score 1 for us" or something like that? Anyways, I was wondering what his deal was with him too but now that makes sense.

Do you think that they are really on another island? Here is my question - how would they have gotten to that other island if Michael took their boat?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Didn't he say, "score 1 for us" or something like that? Anyways, I was wondering what his deal was with him too but now that makes sense. Yeah, I couldn't remember the words he used, but he definitely said something along those lines with a smirk on his face...

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you think that they are really on another island? Here is my question - how would they have gotten to that other island if Michael took their boat? While I suppose they could still be on the main island (and could have shown Sawyer a previously unknown second island, telling him it was the main island), there are some theories on how they can travel between islands. There might be underground tunnels, or the Others might have their own boat or submarine called The Galaga. In the episode with Sun and Jin, didn't you wonder how the Others got on the boat without crossing the beach and without getting wet? Makes me think they had their own transportation....
And yes, I have spent entirely too much time lately reading theories on Lostpedia
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I couldn't remember the words he used, but he definitely said something along those lines with a smirk on his face...

While I suppose they could still be on the main island (and could have shown Sawyer a previously unknown second island, telling him it was the main island), there are some theories on how they can travel between islands. There might be underground tunnels, or the Others might have their own boat or submarine called The Galaga. In the episode with Sun and Jin, didn't you wonder how the Others got on the boat without crossing the beach and without getting wet? Makes me think they had their own transportation....

And yes, I have spent entirely too much time lately reading theories on Lostpedia
smile.gif

LOL That's cool! Thanks for the info, Jen!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL That's cool! Thanks for the info, Jen! No problem, I am turning into a Lost geek lately
wink.gif
One of my coworkers is totally obsessed with Lost and is one of those guys that pores over every detail and reads all the conspiracy theories online, and he introdoced me to Lostpedia!

Back