Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually started to watch Lost for the first time in a while now (watched few 1st season, none of 2nd season), so I had no idea about the Lost experience! That was pretty awesome! I bet I'm so out of loop though, lol!

so i was soo confused with todays show. lol. well at first i was.

but todays ep. totally goes with the time travel theory. this show keeps me on my toes soo much. lol.

how about next weeks ep. so now we find out about the taken ones.

this site has a lot of info about lost on it.

Main Page - Lostpedia

I am seriously confused and I love it. That is why I like this show so much because it always keeps us guessing. How eerie was it that Desmond is really trying to save Charlie? But even weirder that Charlie and Desmond have met before? I guess they all are connected. I can't wait for next week.

I will have to watch all the info posted about Lost.

Wow, it was a great episode! I knew Desmond was gonna see Charlie in a flashback because I saw it in a spoiler a couple of months ago. Again, time travel plays a role. And again, it leaves us confused and wanting more lol!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am seriously confused and I love it. That is why I like this show so much because it always keeps us guessing. How eerie was it that Desmond is really trying to save Charlie? But even weirder that Charlie and Desmond have met before? I guess they all are connected. I can't wait for next week.
I will have to watch all the info posted about Lost.

thats one of the main themes is that some way or another they are all connected. may it be directly or through someone else.
i dont wanna see charlie die. that will make me sad. its like final destination.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, it was a great episode! I knew Desmond was gonna see Charlie in a flashback because I saw it in a spoiler a couple of months ago. Again, time travel plays a role. And again, it leaves us confused and wanting more lol! That's funny that your post before with the link was all about time and time travel and then that was discussed this episode! lol.
I had thought at first that Desmond had entered an alternate universe when he was wrong about the soccer game. Do you really think he travelled through time...or do you think it was all in his imagination while he was unconscious?

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats one of the main themes is that some way or another they are all connected. may it be directly or through someone else. Yeah, if you peruse Lostpedia (or watch the old episodes very closely), a lot of the Losties ran into each other before the island, before they knew each other -- usually just little things like walking by each other, but sometimes more significant like Libby and Hurley in the same mental institution!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's funny that your post before with the link was all about time and time travel and then that was discussed this episode! lol.
I had thought at first that Desmond had entered an alternate universe when he was wrong about the soccer game. Do you really think he travelled through time...or do you think it was all in his imagination while he was unconscious?

I just remembered something! Have you seen the Terminator movies? Everytime Arnold traveled through time, he would end up naked! Desmond woke up naked! It fits!

This past episode was just awesome!

seems more and more this series is turning into a more sci-fi stuff (totally unexpected for me since I haven't kept up with the Lost, lol). love it!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just remembered something! Have you seen the Terminator movies? Everytime Arnold traveled through time, he would end up naked! Desmond woke up naked! It fits! Good catch! That sounds like something they'd do on purpose! lol.
In case anyone's interested, I tried to read Ben's lips when he was on the operating table talking to Juliet (in the episode before last). They showed two clips of him talking, and it looked like he said:

"Help them get a boat"

"I want you to help them, Juliet"

Wow, Stereoxgirl, you're good! I kept watching it on my ipod to figure out what they were saying, but I'm a horrible lip reader. Good job! I can't wait for tonight's episode.

I hate to say it but I am lost. What the heck is going on? What were the three questions answered that we were teased about all week long? Oy vey!

I thought it was supposed to be one out of the three questions answered?

anyhoos, I'm just guessing that the answer was - they live somewhere else, not on the island. (actually from carl, it sounded like they also live on the same island as the main cast! maybe on the other side or something?)

The island where Jack was captive is just their work place. working on what I would like to know, lol! it'd be interesting to see where their actual "home" is though.

edit: on a side note, it was really interesting how Jack was marked by Bai Ling's character, and Juliette gets marked as well by Ben. and they're going to form an alliance! yay!

One of the questions answered is how and where Jack got his tatoos. That was a question fans were wondering about from season one.

Another was are Cindy the flight attendant and the kids from the tail section still alive? Looks like it!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif One of the questions answered is how and where Jack got his tatoos. That was a question fans were wondering about from season one.
Another was are Cindy the flight attendant and the kids from the tail section still alive? Looks like it!

Ohhhh, now I see, hehehe!!! thanks for pointing that out!
laughing.gif
yeah, I wonder if the storyline will delve into how the flight attendant and the kid ended up with them.

I'm wondering what Juliet's "mark" means. I think it means more than just that she's a murderer, because when Isabel said that Juliet was to be marked, Alex and Tom both looked shocked like it was something REALLY bad.

Could it mean that she's banished or cursed or that she'll never leave the island alive or something along those lines?

I can't wait til next week's episode!!! More answers! YAY! lol.

Here is a great screencap from last week's episode "Flashes Before Your Eyes"

The painting that Claire's boyfriend Tom worked on in season one is in Charles Widmore's office

ok i didn't really care for yesterday's episode only cause i can't stand not knowing everything. I have so many more questions and none were answered!

Back