Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pure25honey /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok i didn't really care for yesterday's episode only cause i can't stand not knowing everything. I have so many more questions and none were answered! I know what you mean. But Jack's totally hot, so I didn't mind so much...
wink.gif
lol.
I think we get a lot of answers the week after next.

I really havent been able to get back into this since the 1st season, shame cause i really liked it

Hey ladies! I have some info on some coming episodes! I can't wait for the coming weeks!

*******MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD******* (For some reason, I couldn't get the spoiler button to work for me)

Source: DarkUFO

Episode S3E12 - Par Avion (Air Date: 14th March 2007)

Flashbacks: Claire

What we know

Charlie exhibits peculiar behavior when Claire has an idea that could get everyone rescued; tensions mount between Sayid and Locke as they continue their journey to rescue Jack.

According to Emilie de Ravin, this season's Claire episode "goes back to when Claire was a lot, lot younger and in a very different place in her life."

They are currently casting an Australian doctor and an Australian cop for episode 12, so it looks like that episode will have an Australia flashback.

Guest starring are John Terry as Christian Shephard, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Gabrielle Fitzpatrick as Lindsey, Julian Barnes as Dr. Woodruff, Rhett Biles as Officer Barnes, Danan Pere as ER doctor, Anne Elizabeth Logan as head nurse and John Medlen as man at crash site.

Episode S3E13 - The Man From Tallahassee (Air Date: 21st March 2007)

Flashbacks: Locke

What we know

BEN OFFERS LOCKE SOME OF THE SECRETS OF THE ISLAND IN ORDER TO THWART HIS POTENTIALLY DESTRUCTIVE PLAN, AND KATE DISCOVERS THAT JACK HAS MADE A DEAL WITH "THE OTHERS" WHEN SHE IS FINALLY REUNITED WITH HIM, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"The Man from Tallahassee" - Ben tries to persuade a determined Locke to call off his destructive plan by offering him some of the secrets of the island, and Kate's reunion with Jack does not go off as planned when she discovers that he has made a deal with "The Others," on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Kevin Tighe as Anthony Cooper, Patrick J. Adams as Peter Talbot, Barbara Baehler as Mrs. Talbot, Don Nahaku as Detective Reed, Marlene Forte as Detective Mason, Stephen Bishop as William Kincaid, Cleo King as government worker and Brian Goodman as Ryan Pryce.

Casting info

Two homicide detectives from Orange County.

A firm government employee.

A likeable Caucasian male.

A strong, likeable African American male.

Episode S3E14 - Expose (Air Date: 28th March 2007)

Flashbacks: Paulo/Nikki

What we know

HURLEY IS SUSPICIOUS OF SAWYER’S INVOLVEMENT IN AN ISLAND MYSTERY, AND SUN LEARNS THE TRUTH ABOUT HER KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT BY “THE OTHERS,†ON ABC’S “LOSTâ€

“Expos醖 Hurley begins to suspect that Sawyer may be involved in an island mystery surrounding two fellow survivors, and Sun learns the truth about her past kidnapping attempt by “The Others,†on “Lost,†WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, William Mapother as Ethan Rom, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Artz, Billy Dee Williams as Mr. LaShade and Jacob Witkin as Howard L. Zukerman.

Episode S3E15 - Left Behind (Air Date: 4th April 2007)

Flashbacks: Kate

What we know

Cassidy is due for an appearance in this episode.

Episode S3E16 - One of Us (Air Date: 11th April 2007)

Flashbacks: Juliet

What we know

Will feature the time from where we left off in Not in Portland

Episode S3E17 - Catch-22 (Air Date: 18th April 2007)

Flashbacks: Desmond

What we know

- Lost is adding a pivotal new character that is so top secret, all I can tell you is that she's female

- Will reveal Desmond's time in the army and how he got discharged.

- The shooting of a scene was witnessed at St. Andrew's Priory near downtown Honolulu. Desmond was seen neatly shorn. He was in a long grey robe. He was talking to another man, a superior perhaps, in a black robe and skull cap. Desmond got down on his knees, palms together and up, as if to receive communion.

Episode will feature Theodore (50s, Male, Caucasian), Kenneth (20s, Male, Caucasian, Scottish, Kenneth is a working class type who is quite quick to throw a punch), Ruth (20s, Female, Caucasian, Scottish, Pretty. Ruth is said to be a strong and pretty woman who has rather sad eyes) and a unknown female (20s-30s, European or Asian, very attractive, tough, Intelligent, Fit)

Episode S3E18 - D.O.C (Air Date: 25th April 2007)

Flashbacks: Jin

What we know

The producers have confirmed that this season we will find out who Sun's baby's father is so we assume it could be this episode.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for sharing!
Do you think that Claire is Jack's half-sister? I think it's possible. lol.

Oh yeah! People have been saying that for months! Ever since that one episode (I think it was an Ana Lucia flashback) where Christian Sheperd goes into some lady's house in Australia to see his daughter, people have been saying it's Claire. I guess it's confirmed because his name is in the cast list for this week's episode!
BTW Stereoxgirl, what did you think of last week's episode? It was one of my favorites!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh yeah! People have been saying that for months! Ever since that one episode (I think it was an Ana Lucia flashback) where Christian Sheperd goes into some lady's house in Australia to see his daughter, people have been saying it's Claire. I guess it's confirmed because his name is in the cast list for this week's episode!
BTW Stereoxgirl, what did you think of last week's episode? It was one of my favorites!

I really liked it, too! I kind of wish they would have given us more answers, though.
I can't wait for tonight!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tonight's episode was great!
Goth/Rocker Claire is hott!!!! lol.
smile.gif

Ooh, an hour and a half to go here until it's on! I can't wait!

What an awesome episode! I knew Claire and Jack were half sister and brother! Ugh, I cannot wait till next week, I am so impatient!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif What an awesome episode! I knew Claire and Jack were half sister and brother! Ugh, I cannot wait till next week, I am so impatient! since I missed earlier seasons, I'm so out of loop here (even though I watched it last nite). Can you explain?

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif since I missed earlier seasons, I'm so out of loop here (even though I watched it last nite). Can you explain? Sure! What would you like to know?
smile.gif

so was claire's father actually Jack's father too? That's how they're related? (I feel so stupid asking this question, hehe)

and Locke is seemingly suspicious (pushing that guy into the security line thing and hiding the explosives), and I wonder if he actually has ties to the others?

And Desmond keeps saving Charlie from dying... I wonder if he's having flashes like in a dream or is he actually going back and forth?

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif so was claire's father actually Jack's father too? That's how they're related? (I feel so stupid asking this question, hehe)
and Locke is seemingly suspicious (pushing that guy into the security line thing and hiding the explosives), and I wonder if he actually has ties to the others?

And Desmond keeps saving Charlie from dying... I wonder if he's having flashes like in a dream or is he actually going back and forth?

Don't feel stupid at all! If I didn't follow this show religiously, I wouldn't know as much lol!Yes, last night it was confirmed that Claire and Jack share the same father. A lot of fans guessed this because in season 2 during an Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) flashback, it shows Christian Shepherd (Jack's dad) visiting a house in Australia and arguing with some lady about seeing his daughter. People put two and two together, and they speculated that Claire was probably Christian's daughter. Now we know it's true!

Locke IS acting weird, I don't know what's going on with him. I can't believe he pushed Mikhail into the fence! A lot will be revealed about him next week, including why he became paralyzed.

Desmond also confuses me. I don't know if he's lived through this before, and he's going through time travel, or if he just sees the future. I really like and respect his character this season!

I cannot believe that Jack was laughing and playing football with Mr. Friendly! I think that he's acting fake with them.

I'm soooo loving this season right now! This show is the best!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cannot believe that Jack was laughing and playing football with Mr. Friendly! I think that he's acting fake with them.
I'm soooo loving this season right now! This show is the best!

Thanks so much for the explanations!
handkuss.gif
I hope Jack is just faking it to gain their trust too!

I really wish I had kept up from season 1. my hubby used to love the show and I used to dismiss it, but now I watch it more religiously than he does, lol!
rockwoot.gif

I liked last night's episode. I can't wait for next week. I feel like I say that every week.

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much for the explanations!
handkuss.gif
I hope Jack is just faking it to gain their trust too!

I really wish I had kept up from season 1. my hubby used to love the show and I used to dismiss it, but now I watch it more religiously than he does, lol!
rockwoot.gif

I think I've posted this link before, but Main Page - Lostpedia has everything you'd ever want to know and more about Lost -- even though I watch it every week, I still go read the episode summaries the next day because they often point out little things I've missed! But it's a good way to catch up if you don't want to watch all the DVD's of the old episodes! You can read summaries of episodes, or read character bios and articles about certain themes (like the Numbers)

*Spoiler Warning*

I knew it!!! I knew John was going to get pushed out of a window!!! lol. Do you guys think that the episode where Hurley was talking to his financial advisor (or whoever that was) and then a guy fell past the window...do you think that was Locke? I like to think it was. Because that would be another connection! lol.

Also, Ben said he'd let Kate and Sayid go as soon as Jack got off the island. Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon now, do you think Ben will keep Kate, Sayid, and (possibly) Locke hostage?

Things are getting good!!!!

Next week sounds like it's going to blow our minds! lol.
wink.gif
Can't wait!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif *Spoiler Warning*
I knew it!!! I knew John was going to get pushed out of a window!!! lol. Do you guys think that the episode where Hurley was talking to his financial advisor (or whoever that was) and then a guy fell past the window...do you think that was Locke? I like to think it was. Because that would be another connection! lol.

Also, Ben said he'd let Kate and Sayid go as soon as Jack got off the island. Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon now, do you think Ben will keep Kate, Sayid, and (possibly) Locke hostage?

Things are getting good!!!!

Next week sounds like it's going to blow our minds! lol.
wink.gif
Can't wait!

Great observation! That's what I thought at first, but after viewing the video: Lost Rumours: TRUE : Did Locke's father cause Locke leg injury

There is a building across the street, and the man is falling face down. When Locke fell, there were palm trees around. It could still be possible though!

Man, Lost is getting so insanely good that I cannot wait a week between episodes! I don't know what Ben's gonna do with Kate, Sayid and Locke. I wonder what Locke's gonna do with his dad? Do you think the smoke monster took the form of his dad?

The guy who worked for Mittelos that recruited Juliet is on the island, that was interesting.

I wish Danielle called out to Alex! I want to see them unite!

Latest posts

Back