Love with Food March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just watched a spoiler video. This month is a complete WIN! So excited!
I saw a preview online for April's box and it looks like it's going to be GOOOOD!

I got my box today!! Unexpectedly got it as I didn't think it had shipped out yet, haha.
I was amazed at the how much they managed to pack in such a small box! 
I haven't gotten a chance to take a picture or anything yet. 

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw a preview online for April's box and it looks like it's going to be GOOOOD!
OOoooh. I need to go search the interwebzzz 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That said, I'M SO SIGNING UP FOR THAT 6 MONTH DEAL! Thank you, thank you, thank yoooou lucyla8. 
wub.gif

I have a question about the fab.com deal. If I buy the deal do I have to create another account or is there a place to put the code?

I figured it out.

Originally Posted by wheeresstephani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the same items as you. On LWF Facebook page April's box will be curated by Andrew Zimmern. Excited yet scared at the same time!
I resubscribed just because of this!!  I 
inlove3.gif
 Andrew Zimmern!!  But on the other hand, I'm really curious what he's going to put together.  I'm imagining like scorpion candy or chocolate covered frog legs
18.gif
 **Yummmm** LOL.

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fab.com has a deal on Love with Food Subscriptions!  expires in 6 days - http://fab.com/sale/18598  (not an affiliate link)

1 month for $7.20

3 months for $28.80

6 months for $46.20

you get a voucher code and it expires 6/10/13...  
Thanks for sharing!! I had $5 in FAB credits so it was even less. Yay!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if you use wrapp.com you can get $10 off a fab deal

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fab.com has a deal on Love with Food Subscriptions!  expires in 6 days - http://fab.com/sale/18598  (not an affiliate link)

1 month for $7.20

3 months for $28.80

6 months for $46.20

you get a voucher code and it expires 6/10/13...  
Thanks...I was going to let my LWF go, but 6 mos for $36.20 works for me!

Bought 3 months for 8.80 had credit from a purchase I did that took two months to ship. Thanks

So I watched the preview video for next month...those

coconut caramels
look good! Gives me hope that it won't be too crazy. LWF wouldn't send out stuff most of their subscribers would hate after all. I feel like they do a couple "push the envelope" items (like the sipping broth) but keep 80% of the box appealing to most people.

Side note, but Andrew Zimmern looked really unprofessional in the video. He seemed kind of like some skeezy car salesman, except not as slick. Not that this impacts my opinion on the box, but they shouldn't have him filming videos if he's not going to sell the product well. Plus he was NOT dressed well to be "curating" for a company.

ok ladies...I installed the wrapp app to my iphone. How do I access the fab deal on there?

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok ladies...I installed the wrapp app to my iphone. How do I access the fab deal on there?
I don't know how to send the $10 fab to yourself, but I sent it to my brother and boyfriend.  Open Wrapp, then go to the 'Surprise Give to Win' button. Pick a facebook friend that you'd like to be the recipient of the gift.  The other steps are self-explanatory.

If anyone knows how to send it to yourself, please update us! 

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know how to send the $10 fab to yourself, but I sent it to my brother and boyfriend.  Open Wrapp, then go to the 'Surprise Give to Win' button. Pick a facebook friend that you'd like to be the recipient of the gift.  The other steps are self-explanatory.

Thanks! I sent it to my sister. It really works!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks! I sent it to my sister. It really works!

Glad I could help!  If your sister can download the app, then you can ask her to send it to you too  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glad I could help!  If your sister can download the app, then you can ask her to send it to you too  
smile.gif
I was able to use her online code...I already bought and paid 36.20 for my 6 month membership!

So I watched the preview video for next month...those
coconut caramels
look good! Gives me hope that it won't be too crazy. LWF wouldn't send out stuff most of their subscribers would hate after all. I feel like they do a couple "push the envelope" items (like the sipping broth) but keep 80% of the box appealing to most people. Side note, but Andrew Zimmern looked really unprofessional in the video. He seemed kind of like some skeezy car salesman, except not as slick. Not that this impacts my opinion on the box, but they shouldn't have him filming videos if he's not going to sell the product well. Plus he was NOT dressed well to be "curating" for a company. I thought the Andrew zimmern was a little odd, but only because it seemed like it was done on the fly and he sounded a little tired and unenthusiastic. . But then again he's probably shooting for his show(s) or doing some other type of work a lot of the year and this might have been done between takes or when he had a break in the day. And I didn't find him dressed oddly. He dresses like that in every episode of bizarre foods. I'm trying to decide whether or not to stay subscribed just for next months box...

Back