Love with Food March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good and the spoiler is something I have but hope that brand is good. He is odd but I can't believe how other people eat around the world. But everyone is different

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly I don't think LWF is worth the full price, but I always take advantage of the free month deals whenever I find a code.
Yeah, I agree. I do the same thing. XD

I'm curious to see what's gonna be in April's box since Andrew Zimmern's working with them for that one. I'm all for odd things, though I feel like a lot of things most people find weird, I find normal. Guess it's what happens when you grow up eating more unusual food. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Granted, I haven't eaten a lot of things that he's eaten and some of which... I really don't wanna touch, since it just seems a lil too extreme to me or I rather not have the potential to die from it... Fugu for instance... o_O (which btw, I dunno if he's personally tried it since I rarely watch Bizzare Foods and I don't even have Travel Network anyway)

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought the Andrew zimmern was a little odd, but only because it seemed like it was done on the fly and he sounded a little tired and unenthusiastic. . But then again he's probably shooting for his show(s) or doing some other type of work a lot of the year and this might have been done between takes or when he had a break in the day. And I didn't find him dressed oddly. He dresses like that in every episode of bizarre foods. I'm trying to decide whether or not to stay subscribed just for next months box...
Hmm well I have never seen the show so I may have been judging him a bit harshly. He did seem kind of tired and it didn't come off as very genuine. Like "man, now I have to try to sell this stupid thing -sigh-" He was probably just having a long day.

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I resubscribed just because of this!!  I 
inlove3.gif
 Andrew Zimmern!!  But on the other hand, I'm really curious what he's going to put together.  I'm imagining like scorpion candy or chocolate covered frog legs
18.gif
 **Yummmm** LOL.
If you search he tells you one of the items he's having in the box.... some kind of caramels I believe! So excited!

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone get their box yet?
I got my box yesterday. I totally forgot to post about it. If no one beats me to it, I'll post spoilers tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by kandijo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://Fab.com/enjoy/5free

i found a link to get yet another $5 credit in fab.com

Therefore bringing the 6 mos down to 31.20!

it takes a few minutes for that to get posted to your account, but it worked for me
I want to thank everyone for the heads up.  I previously cancelled my LWF and Graze subsciptions to keep Goodies and Fancy Food.  $31.20 is a great deal and hard to pass plus I love Andrew Zimmern's show so I had to try for at least April.  I used both credits and my six months was $31.20 as well.

Fab.com has some great items I would love it if anyone had any other credit links I could apply to purchase other items.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone get their box yet?
I did!

I got:

The theme was Classics with a Twist;

Yo Gabba  Gabba! Kids50 drink in Foofa's Pink Lemonade flavorRevolution Orange Chocolate Green Tea (1 tea bag)

Emily's Dark Chocolate Orange Fortune Cookie (yummy)

Ola! Vanilla Almond Granola

Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzels

Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Baked Corn

ChocWasabi (Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas)

Organic Wacky Apple Wild Berry Fruit Leather

and a 50% discount for simpleprints.

http://Fab.com/enjoy/5free i found a link to get yet another $5 credit in fab.com Therefore bringing the 6 mos down to 31.20! it takes a few minutes for that to get posted to your account, but it worked for me
I got the 6 months for $36 great deal thank you ladies for the heads up and got my march box today which is awesome jam packed!,, haven't paid full price for a box yet

Wow...those chocolate covered wasabi peas were strangely delicious!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow...those chocolate covered wasabi peas were strangely delicious!
I came to the same conclusion :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Totally unexpected because I normally don't like wasabi snacks.

This was my first box and I think I enjoyed receiving/opening the package more than the actually snacks 
icon_rolleyes.gif
.  So far I've eaten...

1. Orange-Chocolate covered fortune cookie - Nice, but didn't like the orange flavor to it

2. Wasabi covered chocolates - Came melted, not spicy at all, and combo just didn't work
3. Berry flat fruit - tasted like a sweeter, crumbly version of a twizzler...didn't like it so much

I'm bummed. My box says "Delivered to post office" on the 12th, and there it sits. No movement and it definitely hasn't come to my office.  I sent LWF an email to see if they could track from their end, but they haven't responded at all. 

For Wrapp, it uses your Facebook friends and make sure you use a legit/active FB account or they will suspend you (prevents people from obtaining multiple wrapp accounts and its of course a PR move to get more business since its a chain effect of sending cards). It also has other great offers on there like Office Depot, Sephora, H&M etc.

Back