Love with Food March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't figure out why wrapp will let me gift the fab.com code to some friends, but not others...anyone know?

if the friend has already gotten a card from someone else it won't show up as an option for you to give it to them. people can only get one of each card

I am really excited for this box! My chocolate items have melted because they dumped the box in the mailbox and it sat in the sun all day -- they're in the fridge.

I just signed up for fab, got the $10 credit. They gave me another $5 credit, then I got the wrapp gift card for $10. I spent $21 on a six month subscription--WOW! I usually never do those type of deals but this was amazing. I have been on the fence with love with food--now in 6 months if they improve, maybe I'll stay. If not, more than 4 of the next months will be free so I don't have to worry about it. I don't have the money to keep getting boxes--even though I've been skipping beauty army since December....getting one bite snacks for $12 a month just isn't worth it What are u guys gonna do, those who had accounts already with love with food? When fab.com emails me the code, will love with food just not charge me for those 6 months or should I cancel my account and just start fresh?

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are u guys gonna do, those who had accounts already with love with food? When fab.com emails me the code, will love with food just not charge me for those 6 months or should I cancel my account and just start fresh?
Every time I get a new deal I wait for my current sub to run out (next month for me), then once the last box is shipped cancel it and re-sub using the voucher.

i was really tempted to get this sub with my $25 fab credit but after looking at the passed boxes I really don't think it's for me. i already get graze, goodies and natures box and i'm not into all the sweet/sugar stuff that love with food seems to give out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so i made a decision and bought some art work with my credit (paid the $5 shipping). I kept being tempted by the love with food offer but I just knew the sub wasn't for me.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every time I get a new deal I wait for my current sub to run out (next month for me), then once the last box is shipped cancel it and re-sub using the voucher.
This.  You can easily cancel LWF and add a new sub on the same account.  I love that they make it so easy!

My sub actually was cancelled, but they are recharging me and sending me this months box. I guess after they charge me I will cancel and resub. Thanks!

Hmm, I finally got my box today, and I got variations in the tea, crackers, and juice that I hadn't seen before. Check out my blog for details if you're interested, but I got crackers instead of pretzel sticks, a berry drink instead of strawberry lemonade, and acai tea instead of chocolate orange.

Back