Love With Food - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first box this month (it was free) and wasn't super impressed, but I liked what I got (plus it was free! So no complaints here). Now that it's only $10 I might keep it a few months.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom gets this box. : ) 

She's a chef and loves it! She's also subbed to Foodzie. (Foodzie needs a thread! Lol)

LWF changed the price to $10/month if you ladies were not aware.
My interest has increased again....resubbing right now! 

I received the May box, too, and it had a card in it that said they were reducing the price to $10 plus $2 shipping.  I think it is an excellent deal because their products are of good quality.

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got this months box...I don't know what to do with the caramel. The cookies were SO good. The popcorn was amazing...the almond butter ehh. The pecan log thing I'm giving to my mom. This months box was better than last
The website for the caramel brand says this about its best uses:

"Drizzle it on granola and strawberries in the spring, over homemade ice cream or grilled fruit in the hot summer months, baked into apple or pumpkin pies and breads in the fall, add to your hot chocolate in the winter months or use as a delicious glaze for your holiday roast. Of course we stir it into our coffee (and often catch each other eating it straight out of the jar) just about every day!"

this was my first box and completely loved everything in it!  and now with the monthly fee lowered-definitely sticking with this subscription:)

The website for the caramel brand says this about its best uses: "Drizzle it on granola and strawberries in the spring, over homemade ice cream or grilled fruit in the hot summer months, baked into apple or pumpkin pies and breads in the fall, add to your hot chocolate in the winter months or use as a delicious glaze for your holiday roast. Of course we stir it into our coffee (and often catch each other eating it straight out of the jar) just about every day!"
Thanks!!!

I received an email from Love with Food which included a discount code for $5 off:

[SIZE=10.5pt]We launched our 1st Love With Food box in December last year. Thanks to your support, our subscriber based have [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]EXPLODED[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. We are able to negotiate better rates with our suppliers and we are going to pass the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]SAVINGS to YOU[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]! With immediate effect, all existing and new subscribers will only pay $10 to get unique, hard-to-find gourmet food delievered to your door monthly![/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13.5pt]SHARE the GOOD NEWS with your FRIENDS.
Give $5 OFF SAVINGS to your Friends and Family.
Use code 'FRIENDLOVE'.
[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.5pt]http://lovewithfood.com/subscriptionshttp://lovewithfood.us1.list-manage...364252030e&id=aa56dc4a9b&e=2a4973aba9[/SIZE]
Valid till 5/31/2012.

I had my freebie box in April and was going to cancel after this month but I really love this month's box! The caramel is delish. I just poured it some ice cream. I can't wait to try the other items. Now that' they've lowered the price I'm at least in for another month.

I signed back up since cravebox doesn't want my money. I bought some carmel sauce too, it looks good.

Why are there no youtube reviews on this service? Is it because everything's gone before anyone gets a chance to film their boxes?? lol. Gosh, I want this. $12/month is NOT bad. My husband and daughter would love a nom box. <3 How did some of you get the first box for free?

Edit: Dammit all! I need to stop visiting these forums! I got a subscription. Can some of you post pix of your other boxes? If I stay with this one, I'll try to do video reviews for you all... that is IF I can get to the box before my husband snatches it up. lol. Once he finds out we're subbed to a food box, I won't see that thing. lol. It'll be GONE! 

I got 2 months of it and then canceled just because of budget reasons. I plan to resub once I get a couple of bills paid off!

Loved the pretzels and the oil and vinegar in this one.

I lost the pics of the March box but there is a review in my blog, it was good too!

That looks so good! I can't wait to get mine. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for posting this!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got 2 months of it and then canceled just because of budget reasons. I plan to resub once I get a couple of bills paid off!

Loved the pretzels and the oil and vinegar in this one.

I lost the pics of the March box but there is a review in my blog, it was good too!

Just signing up for this one! At least this box I can kind of justify to myself. I mean, I need food to survive, right?! Tehe...

They are charging $2 for shipping now so its $12 a month. I know its only a couple of dollars but I like $10 alot more. They also charged me $7 instead of $5. I suppose that must be for shipping.

Hmm. I'm just trying them out for this month. They charged me $7, too. I don't really have a problem with the price, but if I don't like what I get, I'll go ahead and cancel. 

When do they usually ship the boxes?

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When do they usually ship the boxes?
They usually ship around the 1st of the month and I usually get my box between the 5th and the 7th, so I'm hoping it'll show up soon!

Oh, yay!! Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They usually ship around the 1st of the month and I usually get my box between the 5th and the 7th, so I'm hoping it'll show up soon!

Back