Love With Food - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks awesome! I'm kind of sad I canceled because It seems like every single item in these boxes is really great (unlike some of the boxes I get where I just end up trading half the items haha).

$14 is a little much though....I may try it when I get back in the states this fall and no longer have blissmo. I bet by then they'll (hopefully) have even better products to give as samples!

ohh that looks great! Maybe once my raise kicks in (I get my first check with that in it on the 15th hehee) I will re-sign up! 

Yep, I agree that it's a bit expensive...but it's so good!  I have to get rid of it for a while after this month for budget reasons and I'm sad about it!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that looks awesome! I'm kind of sad I canceled because It seems like every single item in these boxes is really great (unlike some of the boxes I get where I just end up trading half the items haha).

$14 is a little much though....I may try it when I get back in the states this fall and no longer have blissmo. I bet by then they'll (hopefully) have even better products to give as samples!

This one is cute, and I like the good cause. I just can't do subscriptions where they cost more than the items are worth. :

No way I can justify this one. For this amount I will get Foodzie. The stuff is good, but not much I can't get at Whole Foods or Target.

I think this one is definitely more useful for people like me who live in small towns with no access to Whole Foods or other places that sell more "gourmet" foods.  It does have value for me, and it helps to think that each box buys a meal for someone less fortunate.  But ultimately I can't continue with it right now even though I'd like to.

I peeked at your blog to see what you got. For the price, I don't think I'll be keeping the subscription after my free box. For $5 more, Conscious Box sends roughly the same amount of food, and tea, plus quite a few other items. I do like that they donate meals to needy people though.

Yeah, it's a bit much.  I do like the food in Love With Food more than in Conscious Box, but I love that Conscious Box is a bit of an "everything" box. At any rate, this box is good and everything I've gotten has been nice, but it's just a bit too expensive for me to justify keeping right now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I peeked at your blog to see what you got. For the price, I don't think I'll be keeping the subscription after my free box. For $5 more, Conscious Box sends roughly the same amount of food, and tea, plus quite a few other items. I do like that they donate meals to needy people though.

I got my box today. The oil & vinegar are the standout items to me. Perfect sizes. I can't wait to use them. Everything else was kind of "meh." I'm surprised the chocolate didn't melt since it's 80 degrees out. I tried the Ferrero eggs and they're good, but I already eat Ferrero chocolate. And I don't often eat chocolate anyway, except that time of the month.

Is it okay to post piccys of the boxes yet? I'm not quite sure how to put a picture in the spoiler thingy.

Lol! I think that's all I am gonna use. The oils I was kinda like...ehhh. But the bottles are cute and I am trying to cook different things. The pretzels will obviously be eaten. Some of the eggs were smushed by the oils. I HATE chai anything. I ate a midnight mocha chocolate thing and seriously almost threw up...tasted like vomit. And I'll eat the grahams. It's not a complete fail for a penny but from what I saw, this months box isn't as good as last months.

the pretzels are on sale right now on loveforfood website for $13.55/box of 6 and free shipping.  

$13.55??? Those pretzels are SMALL! I have a friend who is a chocolatier and makes full sized pretzel rods dipped in caramel and chocolate...3 times the size of the ones in this box. Yikes

What are these eggs everyone is talking about? I didn't get anything like that. I loved the pretzels and the chai chocolate. The box really isn't worth it thought to me.

What are these eggs everyone is talking about? I didn't get anything like that. I loved the pretzels and the chai chocolate. The box really isn't worth it thought to me.

Back