Loving Loving Loving HealthySexyHair products!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Ulta yesterday to get some (even tho I easily have 10 bottles of misc stuff in my bathroom) but couldn't decide which I should get. The HSH or the Healthy Smooth (or is it Silky?)Hair since I frizz....whatcha think?

Originally Posted by Angie I went to Ulta yesterday to get some (even tho I easily have 10 bottles of misc stuff in my bathroom) but couldn't decide which I should get. The HSH or the Healthy Smooth (or is it Silky?)Hair since I frizz....whatcha think? It depends on your hair really... I think you're talking about the SilkySexyHair? (Purple bottles?) I like Silky, although it's a little too heavy for me. But I know a lot of people who use it and its great for keeping their hair smooth. I need more moisture in my hair so the HealthySexy seems to do that and also keep it calmer since it's not as dry and unruly. If you can use products like frizz-ease or other serums and it doesn't make your hair weighed down or oily... then Silky would probably work well for you.
smile.gif

You all look awesome! I am so excited to try this stuff! NY Angel do you like any other products from Healthy Sexy Hair or just the shampoo and conditioner?

Sorry to get off the subject but thank you to whomever listed more mineral cosmetics lines, I just ordered a bunch of samples... BTW is it true that if drugstores carry salon brands that the salon brands might be counterfeit??

This stuff rocks. For peeps in Europe, you can go online to find distributors..at first I couldn't find it...but yes, you can get it over here!!!

It works better (IMO) than Kerastase or whatever and does not cost as much....although still way more than in the US....oh well.
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by shockn What is the scent like for these products?
smile.gif
The scent for the healthy sexy hair line smells nice....I bought the kit ...chocolate shampoo...the conditioner....leave in treatment.....polishing lotion...and the hairspray.....(just like I did for the straight sexy hair) and I am in love!! I think I will continue to stay with this product line.....next I wanna try the volume line...

sherice.. does it get rid of the frizz? my hair is so frizzy.. especially when it's humid.. has a mind of it's own...

so tempted to buy it... they don't have it here in montreal.. only on ebay.

Originally Posted by Maychi Wow, your hair looks awesome. (Putting HSH on my wish list) Me too! Those are beautiful results! bravo!

I'm getting some of the healthy sexy hair soymilk shampoo and conditioner soon
biggrin.gif
can't wait!!!!. I'm so glad I can get hold of it in the Uk
laughing.gif
x

I plan on picking some up tomorrow...1 liter bottle of shampoo and conditioner together for $24. I can't wait to try it!

Originally Posted by dlb04 I plan on picking some up tomorrow...1 liter bottle of shampoo and conditioner together for $24. I can't wait to try it! If you have an Ulta near you, you can get the set for $12.50.

$12.50 for the liter set at Ulta?? Are they on sale?? I might have to go and get more... I'm almost done with my 3rd set of liters...lol Can you tell I like this stuff?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 $12.50 for the liter set at Ulta?? Are they on sale?? I might have to go and get more... I'm almost done with my 3rd set of liters...lol Can you tell I like this stuff?
wink.gif
Yup... they weren't on sale.

hey !! oh wow !!

what type f gloss did u use or flat iron spray ?

iv'e tried the sexy hair concepts soya want flat iron spray or whatever its called but itcontains alcohol and actually like KILLED my hair

I've also tried the silky hair concepts also by the same brand but it REALLY tangled up my hair.. and my hair is thin to start with and like NEVER gets tangled up...

i guess teh healthy sexy hair is better or so everyoen is saying

Originally Posted by andrews_girl728 hey !! oh wow !!what type f gloss did u use or flat iron spray ?

iv'e tried the sexy hair concepts soya want flat iron spray or whatever its called but itcontains alcohol and actually like KILLED my hair

I've also tried the silky hair concepts also by the same brand but it REALLY tangled up my hair.. and my hair is thin to start with and like NEVER gets tangled up...

i guess teh healthy sexy hair is better or so everyoen is saying

I tried the Sexy Concept Volume Shampoo and Condtioner like 3 years ago now and it left me with tangles, like crazy tangels. But I do admit it does give volume the hair. I am still waiting for my healthy sexy produts to arrive.

Back