Loving Loving Loving HealthySexyHair products!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by graceface what type of hair is this shampoo good for? i have thick, course hair and i'm looking for something that is hydrating as well. I noticed on-line that there is a moisturizing shampoo as well. I've seen the flat iron spray in Canada, but i will have to keep my eyes open for the shampoo and conditioner! I have thick coarse hair and it's working really well with me. In fact I was amazed at how smooth it has made my hair.

Well, I went and bought these great trial sizes of the HSH Soymilk shampoo, conditioner, adn tri-wheat leave in. I got all 3 for $10! That way, if I love it, I can go buy the big ones, if not, no loss.

Keep your fingers crossed! I need a good shampoo. I just hope this isn't too heavy for my hair .

so i've been using the soy milk shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in for about 3 days now .. and i'm absolutely in love with it.. i don't think i could use another shampoo/conditioner again .. i'm running around making everyone feel how silky my hair is haha

I got the trial sizes at a small beauty suppy store near my house....sorry, it's not a major chain!

On a side note, I used the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner today for the first time and I can already see/feel a difference! I will use it over the next few days and report back, but so far, I think I can sfaely say, there is another HSH convert!!! ....and I am a VERY TOUGH critic!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm happy for all of you that love it!
smile.gif
I've started a cult apparently lol

I used the soymilk shampoo and conditioner, but it made my hair feel...like it wasn't clean. It didn't feel silky after I blow dried it, and it felt not good. So I went and cleaned my hair again, but not with those products. I just used L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner, but I then used the leave-in conditioner, from Healthysexyhair. My hair feels so silky and smooth now. I don't know if it's FROM the shampoo and conditioner I used before, or just because I cleaned my hair again. Anyone had that problem the first time, or know what I'm talking about? Has anyone used the Silky Sexy shampoo? Maybe THAT would be good for my hair. Anyone tried that? Cuz my hair is fine and thin. Is THAT why it didn't seem to be good the first time? Anyone who wants to reply, please do. Cuz I want to probably return them, but I want to know what other people think too. I think I'd probably want the SilkySexy shampoo better, but I'm not sure so...But the other thing is, I want my hair to BE healthy! So I'm torn. Please help! Thanks.

Originally Posted by CandRach2 I used the soymilk shampoo and conditioner, but it made my hair feel...like it wasn't clean. It didn't feel silky after I blow dried it, and it felt not good. So I went and cleaned my hair again, but not with those products. I just used L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner, but I then used the leave-in conditioner, from Healthysexyhair. My hair feels so silky and smooth now. I don't know if it's FROM the shampoo and conditioner I used before, or just because I cleaned my hair again. Anyone had that problem the first time, or know what I'm talking about? Has anyone used the Silky Sexy shampoo? Maybe THAT would be good for my hair. Anyone tried that? Cuz my hair is fine and thin. Is THAT why it didn't seem to be good the first time? Anyone who wants to reply, please do. Cuz I want to probably return them, but I want to know what other people think too. I think I'd probably want the SilkySexy shampoo better, but I'm not sure so...But the other thing is, I want my hair to BE healthy! So I'm torn. Please help! Thanks. Try the soy shampoo and conditoner with the wheat leave in condtioner. < I have heard the leave in focndtioner is the best product in the healthy sexy hair line.

OK...so I have been using the HSH soy shampoo and conditioner for a week or so. I had been using it with my regular shine/anti frizz/gel junk, along with Ojon leave in spray....and it was pretty nice. I got a deal on ebay, a whole set of the HSH soy products...the shampoo, conditioner, leave in, smoothie and hair spray...all for $38 shipped. I tried it today for the first time with just the HSH products and I am actually pretty disappointed. My hair is big and it doesn't feel smooth and silky like it had :-( Im gonna wash it again tonight and put my regular stuff in it

Well after reading all the rave reviews by you guys and in the review section, I decided to go ahead and try it!

I ordered the Soy Milk Conditioner and Shampoo, plus leave in Conditioner from eBay.

Because I'm in Australia shipping costs were quite a bit, and it ended up costing me a grand total of $88 USD for the 13oz bottles, so I'm hoping it's worth it!

Will report back as soon as I've tried the trio.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole How does it compare to Biolage? Yes. I'm quoting myself.
wink.gif
Anyone? Anyone?
heart.gif

Do you need to buy an ENTIRE line for it to work well? Or can I just buy the conditioner or gel and use with a different brand? Trying to save some money, it seems to be quickly dissapearing since I joined. Too many products I suddenly need, lol

Originally Posted by danilouwho Thais - your hair is so beautiful!! I really need to try this stuff.....
p.s - yay my first post!

Welcome to Makeup Talk!

I love it!! I think it is better than Biolage, Katy.

It makes my hair feel softer, smoother, cleaner, healthier.. all the great things we want our hair to feel like!! The conditioner isn't heavy and doesn't weigh my hair down. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after 8 hours.

Originally Posted by duckie I ordered the Soy Milk Conditioner and Shampoo, plus leave in Conditioner from eBay.Because I'm in Australia shipping costs were quite a bit, and it ended up costing me a grand total of $88 USD for the 13oz bottles, so I'm hoping it's worth it!

Can you please tell me who you bought these off as I'm also wanting to purchase these products. Thanks

There's an Australian distributor ... For 88 dollars through ebay, i'd imagine that's best to check the local distributor:

Hair FX Australia

Unit 11, 15-17 Kumulla Road

Miranda

New South Wales 2228

AUSTRALIA

011-612-9542-7200 (phone)

011-612-9542-7211 (fax)

Originally Posted by varsana Can you please tell me who you bought these off as I'm also wanting to purchase these products. Thanks Just the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Conditioner and Shampoo + Leave in Conditioner.Not Silky or Curly Sexy Hair, just the main line product.

It's yet to arrive I'll let you know how it goes once I use it!

Originally Posted by lia_matos There's an Australian distributor ... For 88 dollars through ebay, i'd imagine that's best to check the local distributor:
Hair FX Australia

Unit 11, 15-17 Kumulla Road

Miranda

New South Wales 2228

AUSTRALIA

011-612-9542-7200 (phone)

011-612-9542-7211 (fax)

Haha seriously? I searched for ages for an Aussie Distributor and couldn't find one online, how annoying.
Thanks so much, I'll give them a call!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lia_matos There's an Australian distributor ... For 88 dollars through ebay, i'd imagine that's best to check the local distributor Thanks heaps for that. I'll give them a call.

Back