Loving Loving Loving HealthySexyHair products!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... that's weird... I don't usually ever get tangles from it. Usually with other DS shampoos and conditioners I will because they arent moistuizing enough --- but I never got them with the HSH...

I went to Ulta today and bought the Curly Sexy shampoo & conditioner. I was torn between this or HealthySexy hair but I opted for the first because my hair is curly. I hope it works well. I got thge 30 oz bottles so they'll be lasting me a longggg time.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Salope I went to Ulta today and bought the Curly Sexy shampoo & conditioner. I was torn between this or HealthySexy hair but I opted for the first because my hair is curly. I hope it works well. I got thge 30 oz bottles so they'll be lasting me a longggg time.
tongue.gif
Let us know how it works for you.

Your hair is so pretty! If this shampoo could make my hair look like yours, I'd buy it without hesitation.

Originally Posted by Salope I went to Ulta today and bought the Curly Sexy shampoo & conditioner. I was torn between this or HealthySexy hair but I opted for the first because my hair is curly. I hope it works well. I got thge 30 oz bottles so they'll be lasting me a longggg time.
tongue.gif
Hope you like it!!!

Originally Posted by Lafawnduh Your hair is so pretty! If this shampoo could make my hair look like yours, I'd buy it without hesitation. Well you will only know it if you try it.
smile.gif

tongue.gif
I use the Curl Power curl enhancer - and that is awesome.... right Marisol!?
smile.gif
So I'm sure their other products will work well for you
smile.gif

Well I've used it these past 2 days and it works well. I don't know if I notice a big difference, I'll need to compare, but so far so good. I wish I had some HealthySexy to use as a comparison. My hair is more moisturized now and I've been using less product so we'll see. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I use the Curl Power curl enhancer - and that is awesome.... right Marisol!?
smile.gif
So I'm sure their other products will work well for you
smile.gif
Yes, it rocks!

I am ready to try this line, too, but wanted to know if Janelle (who loves the line!) can tell me if they have a specific shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair? My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, and even though it is fine, it does tend to frizz.

Janelle, or anyone who has good product knowledge, can you recommend a shampoo, conditioner, and maybe styling product for me? Right now, I have a chin length bob but would like to grow it out for a bit more length.

Thanks,

Cass

i just started using HSH shampoo and conditioner and leave-in .. how long until you actually notice results?

Originally Posted by CassBH I am ready to try this line, too, but wanted to know if Janelle (who loves the line!) can tell me if they have a specific shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair? My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, and even though it is fine, it does tend to frizz.
Janelle, or anyone who has good product knowledge, can you recommend a shampoo, conditioner, and maybe styling product for me? Right now, I have a chin length bob but would like to grow it out for a bit more length.

Thanks,

Cass

They do have Color Me Sexy from the SimplySexy line... it's a color enhancing shampoo... Usually just alternating that with any other of their shampoos should keep the color looking fresh. There really isn't a specific line out for color.
And Kristie, I usually noticed improvements after 1-2 uses. It depends on your hair beforehand... the drier and more damaged it is... could take a little longer to see any huge improvement. But don't give up! It really does help!!
smile.gif

Man, you girls have got me jonesing now.... When I get a spare moment, I'm going on the hunt for this stuff.

what type of hair is this good for? I have thick and course hair and i've been looking for a moisturizing, hydrating shampoo. I think i've seen the flat iron spray in Canada, but i'm definitely going to keep my eye open for a HG shampoo and conditioner.

Hersch - The line is Sexy Hair, the Product is Healthy Sexy Hair ...

there's also Curly Sexy Hair, Straight Sexy Hair .. etc

Originally Posted by LVA Hersch - The line is Sexy Hair, the Product is Healthy Sexy Hair ...there's also Curly Sexy Hair, Straight Sexy Hair .. etc

gotcha! b/c i went to trade secrets and asked if they had hsh and the girl said she had sexy hair and i was like, "no, not that one"
doh.gif
!

what type of hair is this shampoo good for? i have thick, course hair and i'm looking for something that is hydrating as well. I noticed on-line that there is a moisturizing shampoo as well. I've seen the flat iron spray in Canada, but i will have to keep my eyes open for the shampoo and conditioner!

Sorry I'm a little late at this...okay...very late...

I'm been reading through the threads to find out where you get this stuff. From what I have read, I really really want try it out.

I've already bought the Healthy Leave in Conditioner, which I liked, and I just bought the Soymilk shampoo and conditioner. I was going to either get that shampoo, or the chocolate one (which DID smell like chocolate!), but it was more money, so.... I'm gonna try them both tomorrow, I hope they work well, but since I like the leave in conditioner, I'm sure I'll like the others. I hope! I'll let you know. And it was thanks to all you guys, that I even HEARD about this brand! So that's cool. Or maybe I shouldn't say that until I see how my hair turns out! hehe. -Rachael

Back