Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 2 of them however on the product card there is no information about that.
yes we all got 2 masks in the box.they are great moisturising masks.

i just found the box8 info card if that is what you need. 

a super moist mask sheet contains concentrated hyaluronic acid,plus its as big as psy's face meaning double the  pampering.

use after toning for 20 minutes. 

on my blog i took a photo of me wearing it ,its so big it wrapped my face to the back ,and wrapped right round my neck to moisture and revive.

part of psy's collaboration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the lucky box #5 too. First as well and am scared but soo excited, I seriously can't wait... Part of me is worried I'll be dissapointed, but, i know it will be a buzz opening one for the first time!!!!

The only thing is though, I cannot wait... I'm so anxious. :0

Eeeek! The 10 min box should definitely be called sensual seduction or something like that with that trailer. No fishnets, more beauty products plz ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*sigh* ikr. And they dont reimburse the used points either. 

But the tackiness made me question my decision on buying this box.

Maybe I can give it away if I don't like it....  :unsure2:
Why do you think they don't reimburse points? I used to cancel my order few times and I always had my points on my account again. Maybe they don't if you had used those '24 hours' promotional ones?

If I get fishnets in the 10 min box I'm gonna cy
Yeah.. those would have to stay in the underwear drawer for quite some time.. considering the fact that I'm single and actually have no one to seduce with this 10 Minute Box, I dunno if they'd get much use!  :rotfl: Curiosity killed me though, I needed this box.  Maybe it'll come in handy one day!

*sigh* ikr. And they dont reimburse the used points either.

But the tackiness made me question my decision on buying this box.

Maybe I can give it away if I don't like it.... :unsure2:
My friend cancel and order and had all her points returned :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> except the ones that were limited for the day I think.

@@Renata P @@sharksoul24 I think you girls are right. It takes very long for them to reply my email. I wonder if they would regret putting up teasers in the future. Bottom line: We prefer "product spoilers" and not vague video teasers...

Maybe they'll change the box contents when they realize how many people will cancel.  If anything it surely should give them an idea of what buyers are looking for.  

That teaser video was not my style at all. Trying this cancelling business for the first time.

I suppose they are not going to put fishnets into the box. Maybe the body balm or something like this. It will be a cosmetic product I hope. Don't worry.

I suppose they are not going to put fishnets into the box. Maybe the body balm or something like this. It will be a cosmetic product I hope. Don't worry.
I don't think they will too. Just not diggin the red lippie, nail polish or perfume.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spoilers for the Luckybox #5:

1. O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser 100ml
2. Miguhara B.P Cream 3ml x2
3.. Face Sheet Mask (shall leave this a secret still)
4, 5&6. Shall remain a surprise :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
plus the 2 spoilers that memebox already told us about...the cheese cream and tea tree essence :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness!!! This sounds so lovely, but, I am practically dying to know the secret and surprise you have there.

Thank you again, are you happpy with them @@eugiegenie?

Now I am soooo excited to get my box#5!!!
Thanks @@eugiegenie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Although same here I would like to know the secrets lol.

Feeling quite excited because it doesn’t seem to overlap too much with the previous luckyboxes, and i will now have 4 miguhara bp cream samples including the 2 that came in LB4! Yayyyyyy!

Back