Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that means I'll get my LB#5 today through DHL. No idea how they shipped it, but the last time eugiegenie posted about getting the box, I got them the next day! If I do and nobody else posts, I'll post pictures of it after I get it.

@@eugiegenie - did you pay for express or did they just randomly upgrade it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of you ladies that just got their lucky boxes get any notifications before getting your boxes?

MEMEBOX LUCKYBOX #5:

10312572_10152380980314014_1265348178192030208_n.jpg

Well there are 4 duplicates for me in Luckybox #5. I just received the Miguhara BB cream. Not sure how I like it yet, so we will see. I already have 2 of the Tea Tree Oils, but I really like it so I am not going to complain. I already received the Dr. G cream for dry skin, but this way I can use the one I have opened on my legs (very dry) and save the one in the mail for winter time when my face dries out. That is, unless I get either the 3 or the 7, in which case I will probably give it to a friend.  Finally I already have the eye cream. I am really enjoying it, not sure if it is all I want in an eye cream, but I really like it. BUT, a little goes a really long way so I don't know how long before I will be able o use it.

At the end of the day I got this box for the Bounce Cheese Cream, anything else was just bonus. I'm excited to try the bubble cleanser, it looks fun. I'm also excited about the Tonymoly tint, I love lip products.

What Masks did you receive????? I can only see a little of the writing down below

thnks for the spoiler. I went in and order 2 more lucky boxes! Im so satisfied with this box than the 10 minutes one.

Well there are 4 duplicates for me in Luckybox #5. I just received the Miguhara BB cream. Not sure how I like it yet, so we will see. I already have 2 of the Tea Tree Oils, but I really like it so I am not going to complain. I already received the Dr. G cream for dry skin, but this way I can use the one I have opened on my legs (very dry) and save the one in the mail for winter time when my face dries out. That is, unless I get either the 3 or the 7, in which case I will probably give it to a friend.  Finally I already have the eye cream. I am really enjoying it, not sure if it is all I want in an eye cream, but I really like it. BUT, a little goes a really long way so I don't know how long before I will be able o use it.

At the end of the day I got this box for the Bounce Cheese Cream, anything else was just bonus. I'm excited to try the bubble cleanser, it looks fun. I'm also excited about the Tonymoly tint, I love lip products.

What Masks did you receive????? I can only see a little of the writing down below
6 duplicates I have in that box, thank goodness I didnt order it.

Yay, thank you for the pics... IM EXPLODING WITH JOY!!! This will be my first box ever, so I am just waiting anxiously. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything in Luckybox 5 is a double for me except the cleanser, but all of them I've liked a lot! I now have like, three tea tree oils, though... oh well~

Everything in Luckybox 5 is a double for me except the cleanser, but all of them I've liked a lot! I now have like, three tea tree oils, though... oh well~
You aren't the only one with all those dupes.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the 3 tea tress oils!  LOL

Thanks for the spoilers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In LB5 only the soap bubble cleanser is not a duplicate to me, considering that I already have LB1 Restock, LB2 and LB4. But i still love this box to death since I have been wanting to get more of the tea tree essnce, eye serum and the bp cream! Now that's sort of a wishlist come true haha!

Quite surprised at the inclusion of 2 face creams in one box tho, and I am keeping my fingers cossed to get #3 or #7 for the dr.g cream! (Why oh why whenever a dr.g mentor cream is in a spoiler I feel so anxious about the version i''m gonna get?)

And i got the box with $13 off using points and coupons! Really no complains about the purchase haha. But next time when I buy a luckybox it would be the time it has a new set of goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the spoiler.

Everything beside the bubble thing is a dup for me as well but I really like all the products, so I am still excited. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully the LB5 and SB snail box will get to me soon.

aggrrrhhhhh!!!!  I keep telling myself - don't come to this thread until I get one of my memeboxes in my hot little hands.

number 5 - here I come!!  Hopefully, that will ship out next week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I can use the tea tree oil and since I am new to this gig, I won't be getting dups :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

aggrrrhhhhh!!!!  I keep telling myself - don't come to this thread until I get one of my memeboxes in my hot little hands.

number 5 - here I come!!  Hopefully, that will ship out next week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I can use the tea tree oil and since I am new to this gig, I won't be getting dups :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha. same here. I havent gotten my first box yet and I cant stop ordering more memeboxes. I want to try that cream cheese and the lip tint so im excited to get my lucky box 4 and 5.

haha. same here. I havent gotten my first box yet and I cant stop ordering more memeboxes. I want to try that cream cheese and the lip tint so im excited to get my lucky box 4 and 5.
lol

so, far the boxes I have purchased, 2 of them have sold out - the green tea & grapefruit scent one.   The honey and now number 5 are still available.  So, I am glad I got those 2 that are sold out - funny,because a lot of folks here didn't seem to like the grapefruit scent, but were more into the rose one!!  I like citrus, what can I say :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That was me!  Then I got my first box and loved it so I ordered more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back