Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened my lucky box #5 today and notice it is missing the tomato mask. So I emailed memebox about it.

Will they mail me the missing product? Or what will they do. I am just wondering if this happen to anyone else before?

I just opened my lucky box #5 today and notice it is missing the tomato mask. So I emailed memebox about it.

Will they mail me the missing product? Or what will they do. I am just wondering if this happen to anyone else before?
i got the aqua mask ,i think if you didn't receive any mask at all, they may offer you points or to send with your next order, would of preferred another tomato mask, though. as they were pot luck on which you got.

Oh that is sad. I'm (or was) looking forward to the mask (especially since I missed out on the mask box!!!!!) so I hope they just forgot and will replace for you. My lucky 5 has not updated since it got to LAon the 19th, and I'm only one state away! It's killing me.

I think the masks differed in luckybox #5.  Did you receive a mask at all?

Also, I just turned on a co-worker to memebox!! haha.   I got her to sign up for ipsy, birchbox, yuzen box and fortune cookie soap - she loves them all!!    Ahhh, another addict...

i got the aqua mask ,i think if you didn't receive any mask at all, they may offer you points or to send with your next order, would of preferred another tomato mask, though. as they were pot luck on which you got.
Omg after reading your post, I went to read the card. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thot it will be like the older boxes where the Aqua and tomato came in a pair. Good thing I wasn't mean in the email to memebox. I will have to say sorry when the response in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again for your post.

Oh that is sad. I'm (or was) looking forward to the mask (especially since I missed out on the mask box!!!!!) so I hope they just forgot and will replace for you. My lucky 5 has not updated since it got to LAon the 19th, and I'm only one state away! It's killing me.
I was lucky that they combined the shipping with my snail box. Then upgraded to express.

luckybox 5 has just arrived in NY!! OMG - could I be getting my box this week???

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 

Service Type: International Letter

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) May 25, 2014 3:58 am

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment    

Processed Through Sort Facility SEOUL INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE, KOREA REPUBLIC OF May 22, 2014 10:06 am

Acceptance KOREA REPUBLIC OF May 21, 2014 8:57 am

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another spoiler for LB5

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I get the Dr G for oily skin or the very least, combo.  Dry skin - I cannot use. 

Is it just me or I thought these mask sheets always come in pairs (i.e. 2 pieces) like in the previous boxes?

So there's only 1 mask sheet in luckybox5?

Subbing since this is where all the spoilers will be apparently. How often do new luckyboxes come out? I really wish I got #5!

Woo hoo! My Luckybox 5 arrived in my town today, so that means it should be here tomorrow! I couldn't help myself and looked at spoilers, and I am SO excited.

I also only got 1 mask in the LB5. I wonder if they just made a huge error on the card? Because it clearly shows both masks! I was sad.

You do only get 1 mask it states on the card chosen at random so you get 1 not 2 masks. I posted this answer the other day on the main thread when someone sent a email to memebox.

hubby really likes using the LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence...but where do I get it if we want more of it? i did a search online, and apparently it's quite an expensive product to buy....one 50ml bottle costs around the same price (or more) of the whole luckybox  :blink:

@@eugiegenie I found your Luckybox #5 review on youtube yesterday when I was looking for spoilers! Thanks for such a great review, you were adorable!

hubby really likes using the LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence...but where do I get it if we want more of it? i did a search online, and apparently it's quite an expensive product to buy....one 50ml bottle costs around the same price (or more) of the whole luckybox  :blink:
it is expensive.  I guess wait until it shows up in a luckybox again?  The only other place is ebay and it is almost 30.00 there as well...

Okay, for those who wanted to avoid spoilers but still participate in the thread, I added spoiler tags to everything with a photo or product list that I could.  There's something weird with posts where the photos are Attached Thumbnails that is preventing me from adding tags to those posts, so I'm not sure what else can be done about those.  We're slowly plugging away at the other box-specific threads, so it's going to take a while, but we're working on it!

Latest posts

Back