Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sad - no luckybox for me today!  I am hoping tomorrow!  I cannot believe it is taking this long to go from NY to Boston - the ship time from S. Korea to NY was shorter!!

My Lucky Box 5 is out for delivery! I can't wait to try out my bounce cheese cream tonight. My face is so dry after a sun incident this weekend, and I've been waiting impatiently all week for my box to come in the mail.
I got Lucky Box 5 because of all the hype about bounce cheese cream, and I am so glad that I did. My face is so so soft and happy again after two nights of using it. And the texture is just fun.

I got Lucky Box 5 because of all the hype about bounce cheese cream, and I am so glad that I did. My face is so so soft and happy again after two nights of using it. And the texture is just fun.
Right!? It's actually kind of... bouncy!!! lol

I (obviously) haven't heard back from Meme yet about my Luckybox, it's so tempting, just sitting there, waiting to be played with! I highly doubt they'll make me send it back, but I don't want to risk it until I hear something :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( 

I'm BAACCCKKK..

here are some swatches and my thoughts....

holymoly, that tonymoly tint is red!!  But I like this, because it is a stain and I can use it with a lip balm or top with a gloss.  I never get lip stains, so this is a nice change.

memebox-12.jpg

freshly swatched!

memebox-16.jpg

rubbing it hard off my hand, you can still see it! This will be great for work, as my lipsticks NEVER stay on. Long wearing? hahahaha..please.

as most of experienced maddicts already know about the Dream cream cheese stuff, this might be repetitive...but
memebox-15-e1401572544505.jpg

it is stringy!! lol look at that! but it absorbs nicely and I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. I do not like heavy fragrances in my skin care.

Items I will be using RIGHT away - the foaming cleanser - it is in my shower right now - the eye serum - I am really interested in this as my eyes are the area on my face that I can see visible wrinkles and I am always looking out for my HG eye treatment - the bounce cream cheese moisturizer, the tea tree essence (along with oily skin, comes zits - and I like that they put anti-aging plant ingredients in this item - zits and wrinkles - yep, you are never too old for both) and the lip tint. Dr G was the oily skin version, which I was very happy with, but it is sealed and I can only use so many face creams at once. I will use it, but later. The face mask - I will be doing that tomorrow night while I watch Game of Thrones - lol - which should be a GREAT episode. It is called The Mountain and The Viper....

I will use everything but the BB creams. I don't do them.

I was very excited that my luckybox 5 was out for delivery today. Then I realized that most of items I wanted to try are probably gonna be too heavy due to the humid KS summer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will just have to try to wait patiently until it gets a bit cooler before I try it out!

I was very excited that my luckybox 5 was out for delivery today. Then I realized that most of items I wanted to try are probably gonna be too heavy due to the humid KS summer! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will just have to try to wait patiently until it gets a bit cooler before I try it out!
Same! I did open my cheese cream because I was SO curious about it, but it's definitely too heavy for me for summer. I closed it back up and stashed it away; hopefully it will keep until winter!  The cleanser and tea tree are currently serving me very well, though.

I (obviously) haven't heard back from Meme yet about my Luckybox, it's so tempting, just sitting there, waiting to be played with! I highly doubt they'll make me send it back, but I don't want to risk it until I hear something :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(
Just saw this post. I am hoping/assuming they let you keep the LuckyBox and either sent you the Naked Box or gave you points for the mix up. Let us know what happened.

happy 4th!

Back