Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! For me it is all absolutely brand new so I am very excited, but I definitely feel like dupes are becoming prevalent for long time members with the more boxes they launch. Is the Global Box the best way to get no dupes?
I think so~ The global boxes are the safest bet so far. Luckyboxes are basically for repeats because they listed "well-loved items from box ##-##".  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Luckybox 5 came today...it's my first memebox and I can definitely see it becoming an addiction! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm glad I went for this box because several of the things are things I lusted over when they were sent out previously.

I'm most excited about the

Tea Tree Essence and the Bounce Cheese Cream

Finally got my lucky 5 today. I'm so excited to use all of the stuff but I'm in the middle of other products. What to do what to do??

I already tried a few of the products! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The cleanser is nice, very foamy and my face does feel clean. The tea tree essence feels good going on and I'm excited to see what it does for me! The cheese cream left my skin feeling super soft. The lip tint is gorgeous! . :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Everything except one item is a repeat for me, although I knew it would be that way (I have 4/5 Luckyboxes). I've used all the items and enjoyed them, so it's not a bad box, just less exciting than other boxes. I do think I'm going to put almost all of it for swap, though.

I'll have three Tea Tree Oils, though, so I'm putting this one up for trade.  If I get the oily skin Mentor Cream I'll have to swap that too, although I might regardless because I think I'll have three of those soon as well. I'm probably going to put the eye cream up for swaps because I've barely made a dent in my other one, not for lack of trying -- it's just that a little goes a long way.

Not sure about the Cheese Cream anymore -- I loved the first one I got, but it's so sticky on my face that I rarely use it, even at night, because my hair will always stick to it.

Love the Leaders InSolution masks a whole bunch. Definitely happy to get another, even if it's just one. Also love the B.P. cream and lip tint; although I have a TON of them now, I know they'll get used and they're small enough samples for me to finish them.

Excited to try the berry cleanser, if the ingredients list I found online is true to its word. If it's on the packaging in English, can someone post it? I would highly appreciate it.

I got my box and played with everything, ya know, taking photos, smelling stuff, swatching things... 

If you decide to swatch the TonyMoly lip tint... you WILL have a swatch on your hand for a while LOL

lb2.JPG

lb9.JPG

Hoping I did the spoiler right! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I calculated the "worth" of the box contents, because I just like doing that... lol and if my math is right it's worth $117.28. Wow!

Oh and I calculated the "worth" of the box contents, because I just like doing that... lol and if my math is right it's worth $117.28. Wow!
Jeeze! I'm too much of a poor student to get tons of these boxes, but I'd love to start getting one every few months. They have a great value, and their deluxe samples kill american ones, imo.

Jeeze! I'm too much of a poor student to get tons of these boxes, but I'd love to start getting one every few months. They have a great value, and their deluxe samples kill american ones, imo.
Right!!?? And I will use EVERYTHING in this box!!! There are things in there that I have been looking for (you know, for specific skin issues and such) that I don't have to look for anymore! lol And I hear ya on the poor... but this is so worth the price!! (yeah, I used points, but after actually getting it, I would totally shell out the $30 for it!)

Even Korean foil packet samples are better, I got one of a lip tint that I poured into a small jar and I have used it at least 5 times and I still have more than half left.

Yay!!! I got mine, and I'm STOKED!!!!!!!! I am now officially addicted, wait, what number of boxes means I'm addicted? Can anyone answer that please? Lol

I think I might start to have a problem. Uuuhhh ooohh. o_O
I think its a vibe thing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  - welcome to the hopelessly addicted to Memebox club!

My Lucky Box 5 is out for delivery! I can't wait to try out my bounce cheese cream tonight. My face is so dry after a sun incident this weekend, and I've been waiting impatiently all week for my box to come in the mail.

I'm still finishing up some products I have at home...but I have tried the Tea Tree Essence (on my hubby) and it really works!!! He's used it for 4 consecutive nights already and his pimples have become less red!!! We want MORE, but I realised them to be very expensive to buy on their own....so if this box was restocked, I would buy it even just for the Tea Tree Essence!!! As for the bounce cheese cream, I think it'd be better for the drier winter months as it's too humid in Hong Kong during the summer...

Maybe they will let you keep it and send you the correct box!  A girl can dream!
Right, I am like slightly afraid to email the about the mix up, because I desperately want to keep this box. And don't' want to deal with sending it back to Korea lol. I mean, I feel like it was their mistake, they should really let me keep it...AND send me Naked 15. *PLEASE!!*

Back